E90 325, e60 525, VW GTI mk6 or Audi Q5?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Schwepps;458527 said:
Then you have to get a Jap (Lexus?) or a Merc, Spaceman :boring: Unfortunately, all mainstream contis suffer from tactile surface treatments, headliners and such interior stuff that won't last in our climate. With the exception of MB. Dunno about the Jags, Maseratis and such though, never been there! :D

+1

perhaps, if only BMW Individual accepts FULL leather trimming...i wouldnt mind driving it again :love:

astroboy;458392 said:
Japanese don't paint their panel ma, its raw PU color.. :p Super cars also don't paint their panel, they wrap them with leather.. :p our car not so "super".. :p

I little bit smart, I buy black interior so no matter how u garu and ketuk, still see black color.. :p

BlackE90 is grey interior like the Saga Taxi wan... jia lat.. :p

We are not "super" wrapped with leather but "duper" painted panel. Ha ha. Engine hopefully not a camouflage:eek:

thanks for the advice.
gti does look ugly, Q5 too.
335 cost too much.
i may consider an 08 525.
e46f & juanpablo, ttdi for drinks next week? i buy.

thanks.
energy.

ps. no more boy racer, drove up and down from kl-spore over 30x last 3 years :(

energy;458653 said:
e46f & juanpablo, ttdi for drinks next week? i buy.

thanks.
energy.

ps. no more boy racer, drove up and down from kl-spore over 30x last 3 years :(

I never refuse a good offer... :p

Ok la try the E60 for a change.

Schwepps;458527 said:
Then you have to get a Jap (Lexus?) or a Merc, Spaceman :boring: Unfortunately, all mainstream contis suffer from tactile surface treatments, headliners and such interior stuff that won't last in our climate. With the exception of MB. Dunno about the Jags, Maseratis and such though, never been there! :D

just test drove the is250 lexus the other day, what impressed me is the level of service the sale advisor gave...greet us right from the door. offer a drink while she arrange for the test drive car and give some info on the car. since i came with 3 of my friends, she even let us test drive the car without her inside.

however the car is not as responsive, very comfortable but in return a very scary drive due to its floaty feeling....the ventilated seat is the best feature of the car....for this car, i would prefer to sit at the back rather than driving it....

all in all, the level of trim quality is top notch:top:

Actuallyy the new Golf GTi is not that bad looking in real. From picture it may not look so impressive but it look much better in real. Nice car. Driven it during my last trip down south.

David Yong;459144 said:
Actuallyy the new Golf GTi is not that bad looking in real. From picture it may not look so impressive but it look much better in real. Nice car. Driven it during my last trip down south.

beauty is subjective...

E46Fanatic;458702 said:
I never refuse a good offer... :p

Ok la try the E60 for a change.

Same here... never pass up on drinks, heh.

Woi. E92 looks better and can always get good recond 335i with DCT. How is that not better?

Agree with DY. The ABT MK6 GTi and ABT Scirocco is absolutely lovely.

abt-scirocco-bangsar.jpg

05092009195.jpg_770.jpg

05092009203.jpg_770.jpg

05092009198.jpg_770.jpg

05092009204.jpg_770.jpg

OT : just saw a Sing registered white Scirocco, from the rear it looks remarkably like an old gen Satria, but the side view is absolutely gorgeous!:love:

The long overhang at the front makes them look as horrible as Accord and City, give me I want also.. :love:

Spaceman;459363 said:
slurp...slurp...and how about the ABT MK6?

Here's the breakdown of the goodies:

ABT VSR MK6 GTI

ABT Wheels Package (19 inch with Continental tyres and spacers) – RM23,500
ABT Aerodynamic Package (ABT bodykit with quad pipe stainless steel rear muffler) – RM18,500
ABT ECU Performance Tuning (upgrade to 260hp and 360Nm) – RM6,000
Total: RM48,000
Full package price: RM47,000

Hi All,
Went to BMW, VW, Audi, Lexus and Merc showrooms throughout last week.

-Audi A4 1.8T interior is nice but not full blown MMI, car underpowered, much slower than my E90 323, moreover CVT Gear box is weird.
-The 2.0TFSI with 7 speed DCT will only be available 1st Quarter next year.
The current 1.8T Audi A4 has a 4-5 months waiting list, no more S-line. They are not selling that many of these, I think they dont have APs for them, waiting for new National Automotive Policy.
-Q5 looks like a CRV and 'soccer mum' image.

-VW GTI MK6 has 'racer boy' image and car is ugly, saw it in Spore already.

-Merc C 230 prereg is priced similiar to the 325 sports, but no sat nav, no body kit, no iphone interface and not exactly good value. You'll need to like the Merc badge.

-Lexus, IS250 too expensive. No prereg option, no sat nav, no bodykit and etc.
Lexus RX, we bought a new Harrier 4 years ago at 2/3 of the RX price and it came better equiped (panoramic roof, power boot, 11 speakers etc...)

-Couldnt find a facelifted e60 525 sports. Dont like the recond ones from grey importers, all came with fake mileage. I'll probably look at the F10 in 2 years.

Concluded with my 4th 3 series :(
Just ordered an E90 325i Sports from Ingress. Will choose between White on Brown leather or Space Grey on Black leather at the end of the month, when the car arrives.

Thanks for all the advice.

BMW forever :(

energy

energy;462199 said:
Just ordered an E90 325i Sports from Ingress. Will choose between White on Brown leather or Space Grey on Black leather at the end of the month, when the car arrives.

Good choice on e90. Better than outgoing e60 anytime. :top:

energy;462199 said:
Hi All,
Went to BMW, VW, Audi, Lexus and Merc showrooms throughout last week.

-Audi A4 1.8T interior is nice but not full blown MMI, car underpowered, much slower than my E90 323, moreover CVT Gear box is weird.
-The 2.0TFSI with 7 speed DCT will only be available 1st Quarter next year.
The current 1.8T Audi A4 has a 4-5 months waiting list, no more S-line. They are not selling that many of these, I think they dont have APs for them, waiting for new National Automotive Policy.
-Q5 looks like a CRV and 'soccer mum' image.

-VW GTI MK6 has 'racer boy' image and car is ugly, saw it in Spore already.

-Merc C 230 prereg is priced similiar to the 325 sports, but no sat nav, no body kit, no iphone interface and not exactly good value. You'll need to like the Merc badge.

-Lexus, IS250 too expensive. No prereg option, no sat nav, no bodykit and etc.
Lexus RX, we bought a new Harrier 4 years ago at 2/3 of the RX price and it came better equiped (panoramic roof, power boot, 11 speakers etc...)

-Couldnt find a facelifted e60 525 sports. Dont like the recond ones from grey importers, all came with fake mileage. I'll probably look at the F10 in 2 years.

Thanks for all the advice.

BMW forever :(

energy

Congrats!. Did they give you a good discount?. i understand BMW has started giving out vouchers to valued customers...pls check your mail box.

can this voucher be used when dealer already quoted a rebated price eg. RM270k for pre-reg 325i sport?

Spaceman;462278 said:
can this voucher be used when dealer already quoted a rebated price eg. RM270k for pre-reg 325i sport?

i'm not sure about pre-regd but you can always insist on a further discount if you had the voucher...i believe rm10k for 3s and rm15k for 5s.

Top Bottom