can our bimmer use RON 95 fuel??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
the 335i seems to be overated as well...hehe

no doubt that the engine is great but if it is that great a car then it makes no sense at all for BMW AG to come up with the ///M3...right?

t2ribena;453730 said:

no doubt that the engine is great but if it is that great a car then it makes no sense at all for BMW AG to come up with the ///M3...right?

Marketing strategy bro, cater for different customer profile.. :wink: :D :D Just like Lexus vs Toyota, Infinity vs Nissan. :D :D

An //M is always an //M bro. Its goes a little further than just tampal the sticker, CC and ponies.. :wink:

Just converted back to Shell Super RON97 this morning. One word: "LEGA"

Now thinking to do the same for my VVTi MPV.. obvious performance difference like just added 2 more adults in the back seat.. now thinking of droping the 2 fellas.. :p

buzzlie;452705 said:
Taiping Bro,

Long holiday la ... need to travel here & there with family including small kids in my car. So better be safe than sorry, using my Japanese car lately. Wait til working day bro, then bujang again and I will try the car and update.

Heard the same story from my friends ... but non-BMWs. Worst, theirs stopped by the road side.

Bro Funfer,

After 1-week of trying, my ride is back to normal. Whether its right or not, my conclusion ... I wont try RON95 again.

t2ribena;453730 said:

Is Infiniti G37 is a competitive model to 335i?!....:wink:

...eh! farnee ..on my ride 95 seems smoother and I get better mileage...:stupid:

mine e39 523 '97

XXX;455198 said:
...eh! farnee ..on my ride 95 seems smoother and I get better mileage...:stupid:

mine e39 523 '97

Of course la coz u put some JD & martini inside:rolleyes:

Just finish off my E46 328 full tank of Ron95 petrol.
1 word I can describe it "SUCKS"! No power & less mileage. Bout 24cents/km. Sometimes it difficult to start the engine & need 2 cranks. Damn its a daylight robbery by the Govt:thefinger:
Fill up with Ron97 & immediately feel the difference. Will monitor the consumption again. BTW I'm on Shell Ron97 & using Citibank Shell Card. Entitled of 5% rebate &
roughly the difference of cost for full tank between Ron95 & Ron97 is bout RM10.

XXX;455198 said:

mine e39 523 '97

So far, most of the E39 owners give good reviews on the RON 95.

initialM said:
BTW I'm on Shell Ron97 & using Citibank Shell Card. Entitled of 5% rebate &
roughly the difference of cost for full tank between Ron95 & Ron97 is bout RM10.

Could you please elaborate more on this, sir? So far, I've been avoiding those Citibank salesperson who tried to approach me at the Shell station coz I thought it was just a marketing gimmick.

basically, everyone needs to try out which petrol suits their cars best, hence i have heard shell is good, BHP is much better, but i prefer Petronas, i m getting less than 25km's now to the 97 i used to get.

so, i suggest each of you try different petrols each, fine the best for the car.

heard that RON95 petrol screwed up two perdua myvi O2 sensors recently...came from a service center..

funfer_fahrer;456310 said:
Could you please elaborate more on this, sir? So far, I've been avoiding those Citibank salesperson who tried to approach me at the Shell station coz I thought it was just a marketing gimmick.

U must use Citibank Shell card at Shell station only. Every month they will deduct 5% of total shell petrol pumped. It must be the salesperson that you avoiding lar, if salesgirl straight away apply 2 cards kekeke

Just filled up back my E39 528 with Ron97. As my E46 immediately feel the difference.
I just want to say 3 words
F. T. G.

P/S: Minyak naik 25 cents laaa woooiiiiiii:thefinger:

initialM;456565 said:
U must use Citibank Shell card at Shell station only. Every month they will deduct 5% of total shell petrol pumped. It must be the salesperson that you avoiding lar, if salesgirl straight away apply 2 cards kekeke

From what I understand from Citibank sales staff, you need to have hutang in your credit card , then only you are qualified for 5% rebate. :rolleyes: If you pay on time & full payment, sorry la bro. No rebate

astroboy;453765 said:
Marketing strategy bro, cater for different customer profile.. :wink: :D :D Just like Lexus vs Toyota, Infinity vs Nissan. :D :D

An //M is always an //M bro. Its goes a little further than just tampal the sticker, CC and ponies.. :wink:

Just converted back to Shell Super RON97 this morning. One word: "LEGA"

Now thinking to do the same for my VVTi MPV.. obvious performance difference like just added 2 more adults in the back seat.. now thinking of droping the 2 fellas.. :p

Drove my wife Civic 1.8 8th Generation with Ron 95, pick feels about the same but wife told me she filled up with Ron 97 and feels more power compared to Ron 95 when travelling on the highway. Ladies also can feels the difference in power. How to drive with Ron 95 ? !!!

funfer_fahrer;456308 said:
So far, most of the E39 owners give good reviews on the RON 95.

Because the e39 drivers don't have feelings anymore. He he :heeeelllllooooo: a hail of bullets shooting my way soon

i pump ROn 95 recently in my e46.. i feel the lack of response and slightly less power compared to ron 97.. its hard to come by 97 now not all shell sell v power also

BMW kasi 97 la.. the other pasar pagi cars drink 95 sudah cukup :love:
2 tanks of Caltex 95 to Sonata NF 2.4L already, no difference with 97 :top:

Top Bottom