F10 and primax 95 extra

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ck318ci;682842 said:
Mine gets about 560KM then fuel warning lights on ( Trip comp says another 100km or so) Doing 50/50 city/highway
Each time after refilling, trip comp says can go 840 plus km..
Much better than the E60 I had
I am also running on 20 inch

Interesting...my trip computer changes depending on how my driving style on the previous tank...

The latest model of BMW 523i is F10 or F11 , i kinda confused with the f10 and f11 , cos i saw people mention f11 ... hope to get reply assap

bmw F11 is touring my friend...

BMW_F11_M5_Touring_by_jonsibal-620x465.jpg

Mingsuan5;686289 said:
thanks for ur explanation , by the way any discount for new 523i ? since the retail price is 383k .

Can get discount or free body kit at TS Ipoh. PM me for the SA's contact if you interested. This SA give very good service both before and after sale and always have the answer to any question re the car's features and controls.

Kht;686362 said:
Can get discount or free body kit at TS Ipoh. PM me for the SA's contact if you interested. This SA give very good service both before and after sale and always have the answer to any question re the car's features and controls.

hey bro already pm you about the SA'S contact , wait for your reply .

Save your RM n fill yr udms with primax 95. My very high compressioned 335 has been on primax 95 d last 500kms n no issues. Used 2 pump only v power racing. Mileage is around d same at approx 430kms per fill up. 53 litres at rm 1.20 is a lot of savings a week. Definitely best 95 fuel in d market.

During the bmw factory visit last year, they poured shell ron95 only. One of the technician says they fill about rm20 percar. So ron95 should be fine

I drive a 523i. Use BHP RON95. Travelled from Ipoh to KL few times already. Ave speed is around 180km/h. The computer always reads around 13.8l/100km. Will empty the tank around 430km.

Last week, travel to KL again for wedding dinner with two cars. Since my parents was in the other car and will mumble if i sped, I let my wife drive instead. WA LA! first time I see the computer reads 8.3l/100km. Ave speed she drove was the around the 110 speed limit. So our F10 can indeed be fuel saving if we drive around the 110 limit. Boring though.

With such a heavy and underpowered engine such as the 523i, it's not surprising to see your high fuel consumptions. The 535i's surprisingly more fuel economical so far, I'm averaging 12.4l/100km...

rx8;712687 said:
Save your RM n fill yr udms with primax 95. My very high compressioned 335 has been on primax 95 d last 500kms n no issues. Used 2 pump only v power racing. Mileage is around d same at approx 430kms per fill up. 53 litres at rm 1.20 is a lot of savings a week. Definitely best 95 fuel in d market.

Is there any knocking issues when using primax bro?

No knocking whatsoever, n no check light. N in normal driving n acceleration, u cant feel d diff. D extra ron i think is only noticable when u drive d car hard above 200kmh, n d car feels a bit hesitant at that speed. sorry 4 d late reply.

Top Bottom