320d Powerkit Cocktail Party and Talk-Quill PJ

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kuntakinte;675220 said:
3er, I've made up my mind to go ahead. Will call the salesman to meet on Saturday to tidy the documents up. Wanna join?

So so tempting....

ok! :)

3er;675318 said:
So so tempting....

ok! :)

Spoke to the SA, Jerry, who says that the special price should still be valid, albeit for a very limited time more. Since he's not available on saturday, I will be there on Sunday instead, around 11am.

You can still go at anytime but make prior appt, as someone will be there to serve u. 3er, let me know when u r going and if possible, I will join u

Note: pls bring along copy of your car registration card for verification and confirmation of VIN numbers. Of course, your credit card as well.

kuntakinte;675220 said:
3er, I've made up my mind to go ahead. Will call the salesman to meet on Saturday to tidy the documents up. Wanna join?

congrats bro! 2 of these upgraded beasts on the road soon - yours and zarcon's. will have to watch out and not cucuk you fellas haha.

Wuk51;675330 said:
So bro maniac,have u email the vendors?

nope - haven't done anything yet. i might get in touch with the ebay dude in the next week or so. actually been meaning to go down to exoticmods to look look see see sometime also..

Pez - can share your quotation when you get it?

kuntakinte;675335 said:
Spoke to the SA, Jerry, who says that the special price should still be valid, albeit for a very limited time more. Since he's not available on saturday, I will be there on Sunday instead, around 11am.

You can still go at anytime but make prior appt, as someone will be there to serve u. 3er, let me know when u r going and if possible, I will join u

Note: pls bring along copy of your car registration card for verification and confirmation of VIN numbers. Of course, your credit card as well.

Sunday morning is better for me also cos im rushing around (in the 320d

Maniac;675352 said:
nope - haven't done anything yet. i might get in touch with the ebay dude in the next week or so. actually been meaning to go down to exoticmods to look look see see sometime also..

Pez - can share your quotation when you get it?

Bro Maniac, Iv only got the quote from Eurotuners about the original BMW Performance parts, 3.7k++ for the front splitters & 2.5k++ for the spoiler. Not gona go for that laa..Ive asked bout the taiwan replicas, they havent replied yet, they only said the replicas fitting & finishing are not that good.

I thnk ill wait for u to email the ebay dude, or if you get any quotes from Exoticmods. Tried PM them on facebook, but no reply

RM 3.7k for splitters??? Unless it works like the Front wing in F1, don't bother. The Taiwan replicas cost a fraction. I'd suggest you call ah dee of Gc motorsport to check. He quoted me around $800+ for the splitters before. That he still had the M3 carbon spoilers available. I got that from him. Cost about $550, I think

kuntakinte;675624 said:
RM 3.7k for splitters??? Unless it works like the Front wing in F1, don't bother. The Taiwan replicas cost a fraction. I'd suggest you call ah dee of Gc motorsport to check. He quoted me around $800+ for the splitters before. That he still had the M3 carbon spoilers available. I got that from him. Cost about $550, I think

Tempting bro, you have a number to call.
I've decided with the PK. Can i join you on Sun 1100, see what other offers we'll get.

This is ah dee of Gc motorsports contact details contact
As with any vendor in sunway, he starts off his price on the offensive. Use ur petaling street skills with him. You can also remind him of a white 320d who bought the m3 carbon spoiler and got him to install the splitters n carbon mirror cover some months back, so don't play-play with the prices.
And do join 3er and myself on Sunday 11am at quill. just bring along copy of ur car registration.

Join us for the 320d TT tomorrow night ie Friday 30th September,10.30pm onwards at Souled Out Sri Hartamas!

docrayboy;674469 said:
! ............heard the news that the 325d in the guise of the F30 is coming to Malaysia next June!!! !

If the uk's just launched 525d SE is any indication, the 325d will also be a four-potter TwinTurbo churning 215hp with 450nm twisting force. 0-100kmh in 7 secs flat 525d SE Autocar UK test drive

Frankly, if the 325d comes with the same specs, this further vindicates going for the powerkit upgrade. With the never ending fetish for more power/torque, one can plonk in the vector or dtuk in the future which could easily surpass the stock twinturbo 325d, and the confidence that, within reasonable limits (ie tweaking the vector/dtuk tuning box to it's optimum settings and not highest 'all-hell-break-loose' point), the uprated hardware from the powerkit is ready to withstand much of the abuse.

I am trying too hard to justify my purchase of the powerkit? Hahaha. :)

kuntakinte;675335 said:

Bro kuntakinte, I was just at Quill actually for another reason, coz my bumper got kissed by a little myvi bug!!

Bumped into Bro Zarcon, and took the jump at the same time because I am not sure if after sales will be available on sunday to key in the details of the order, check the VIN numbers and get a signature of approval from the Service Manager on the order form before proceeding. You may want to check in advance.

We were also given the price of the Banana shoes too (in set) which cost more than Rm17k

Bro crew, tq for the heads-up. Will call the SA to verify the process again. Hope it's just a light smooch to ur ass.
17k for the full set is way beyond what I m willing to spend but as bro pez n doc9802 lamented, the front bananas do look a little lost by itself (w/o the rears) n the puny 17in rims a little out of place. So, be prepared to cough out more dough for this upgrade. Best is to stay contented for the time being

Took the plunge this morning at quill's. Your registration card is needed for them to verify and confirm that the manufacturing month is after march 2010 before they even accept your order. Was told there were 4 signups before me so far since the cocktail event.

They say it's one of the best aftermarket investment you can make and should hold it's value strongly for the second hand Market value of the car, highly sought not only for it's performance enhancements but rarity too (since each kit is exclusively imported and installed, thus not something one can easily get off the shelf)

Also saw a White 320d being delivered by the SA to a proud owner. Didn't get to say hi since the excited owner was being given a pre-delivery de-briefing. A space grey 320d was also prepped up and ready for delivery. Looks like the oil burner movement is marching rapidly.

Happy to see increasing numbers of oil burner now, am wondering did we have a roll call specifically for 320d? If not, care to start one?

DJH;676780 said:
Happy to see increasing numbers of oil burner now, am wondering did we have a roll call specifically for 320d? If not, care to start one?

Please start one DJH bro! Go to Forum page-hit thread starter....Viola!

Top Bottom