320d TT session meet up-Where and when?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
All come down to the 320d TT and you'll see I'm a very down to earth and not smug person.

docrayboy;533821 said:
All come down to the 320d TT and you'll see I'm a very down to earth and not smug person.

bro.. nobody is branding you as a smug person.. You brand yourself.

Just go easy on the proclamation on the 320d and you should be OK lar.. We all share the same passion in the roundel regardless of year/model.

jarance;533824 said:
bro.. nobody is branding you as a smug person.. You brand yourself.

Just go easy on the proclamation on the 320d and you should be OK lar.. We all share the same passion in the roundel regardless of year/model.

Yeah thank you..point noted. Come to the TT!

Ok bro Jarance...do come down to the TT and let's chat about diesel and petrol....

mizhan;533536 said:
might be a good idea to invite a few Committee Members to attend this meet. some might wish to sign up as Official Member and be one of the owners of this forum, among other things.

Yeah....Hope astroboy or Mr President can make it to our 320dTT session...watch the 2nd round football match too.

Me and 2 other guys tested the 320d this afternoon at AB Glenmarie. The torque of 350 is just fantastic. However quite disappointed with the rattling of the diesel engine....could acutally feel the vibration coming through both front seats. Was told by AB sales that it is normal in all 320d. The six potters in the e60 diesel does not have such rattling and vibration issues.

Click here to help the kids...http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35244

noname.jpg

herbert;535591 said:
Me and 2 other guys tested the 320d this afternoon at AB Glenmarie. The torque of 350 is just fantastic. However quite disappointed with the rattling of the diesel engine....could acutally feel the vibration coming through both front seats. Was told by AB sales that it is normal in all 320d. The six potters in the e60 diesel does not have such rattling and vibration issues.

agreed. tested both 4 cylinder and 6 pot oil-burner demo cars on the same day recently and i can vouch for what herbert said. if you wish for tree-stump pulling torque AND smoothness, go 6 cylinders.

mizhan;535657 said:
agreed. tested both 4 cylinder and 6 pot oil-burner demo cars on the same day recently and i can vouch for what herbert said. if you wish for tree-stump pulling torque AND smoothness, go 6 cylinders.

6 pot petrol or diesel?

Great! So we meet tonite at 9pm and watch the match at 10pm. astroboy will come too, but he'll be a little late. My number's 016 654 7406. See you all! 320d and BMW enthusiasts unite!

jarance;536597 said:
ray.. sorry might not make tonight..

Ok jarance...but try if you can...late also nevermind....the match ends only at 1145pm.We'll be there till then...:wink:

6 non "d" gate crashed.. :p and it was indeed a wild night! Tested all our DSC kao kao that evening and the best part is we now realise there's a better driver, or rather bigger balls driver among us! :eek:

*Salute :top:

P/S: docrayboy, gameover, nice to meet u! :wink: gameover, awaiting for your membership application form and looking forward to rempit along with u in the coming drives! Not many have seen the true colors of a 320d :rock:

astroboy;536958 said:
6 non "d" gate crashed.. :p and it was indeed a wild night! Tested all our DSC kao kao that evening and the best part is we now realise there's a better driver, or rather bigger balls driver among us! :eek:

*Salute :top:

P/S: docrayboy, gameover, nice to meet u! :wink: gameover, awaiting for your membership application form and looking forward to rempit along with u in the coming drives! Not many have seen the true colors of a 320d :rock:

Hey AB,

You sure you wanted to REMPIT with those "Engine Of The Year" UDM's??? We smell smokes only wor....LOL ! ! Anyway, was great rempiting with you guys.... Looking for more... :top:

"Engine of the year"? I'm more interested in one of the best chassis design for decades for offering the best driving dynamics among its class for B-road attacks! :rock:

An engine after a while will leak everywhere la, or go obsolete and get replaced by newer technologies.. but the handling of this car still rocks for decades to come, even with a damaged suspension.. experienced before in E36, that's why I'm using an E90 which carry the same DNA.. there are a lot more in a car than just engine, which can be transplanted eventually according to our desire.

If docrayboy bought the car just because it has an "engine of the year", then I can tell him that he bought the right car for the wrong reason. :p

Hope docrayboy know his 320d is a RWD and its DSC can be shut off! :eek: :D :D

The best way for learning how to exploit the potential of a 320d is to participate in the coming BMW Advance Driver's training. Yes, 320d will be provided during the training! :top:

Top Bottom