320d TT session meet up-Where and when?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
astroboy;536984 said:
"Engine of the year"? I'm more interested in one of the best chassis design for decades for offering the best driving dynamics among its class for B-road attacks! :rock:

An engine after a while will leak everywhere la, or go obsolete and get replaced by newer technologies.. but the handling of this car still rocks for decades to come, even with a damaged suspension.. experienced before in E36, that's why I'm using an E90 which carry the same DNA.. there are a lot more in a car than just engine, which can be transplanted eventually according to our desire.

Hope docrayboy know his 320d is a RWD and its DSC can be shut off! :eek: :D :D

The best way for learning how to exploit the potential of a 320d is to participate in the coming BMW Advance Driver's training. Yes, 320d will be provided during the training! :top:

Drove those diesels on the 27th........quick response and good torque, I have to say.........noisy, yes, rattling of the seat, yes.........when u slam on the acce........yes, some smoke is visible from the tailpipes. The car handled well in the circuit with bundy on the helm..........my question is that can this beast maintain a high speed against a 6 in line.........???

astroboy;536992 said:
Wah! Stanley got certified BMW Advance Driver liao! I very scared.. :p :D :D

Another Brother that need to be avoided by drivers like me..... :wink: Stanley, please try not to cucuk me during B-Road attack....:burnout:

DSC OFF or PARTIALLY OFF on wet roads is not recommemded anytime ! Unless you want to end up like the Proton Perdana on the way up to Gohtong Jaya....:wink:

astroboy;536984 said:
"Engine of the year"? I'm more interested in one of the best chassis design for decades for offering the best driving dynamics among its class for B-road attacks! :rock:

An engine after a while will leak everywhere la, or go obsolete and get replaced by newer technologies.. but the handling of this car still rocks for decades to come, even with a damaged suspension.. experienced before in E36, that's why I'm using an E90 which carry the same DNA.. there are a lot more in a car than just engine, which can be transplanted eventually according to our desire.

If docrayboy bought the car just because it has an "engine of the year", then I can tell him that he bought the right car for the wrong reason. :p

Hope docrayboy know his 320d is a RWD and its DSC can be shut off! :eek: :D :D

The best way for learning how to exploit the potential of a 320d is to participate in the coming BMW Advance Driver's training. Yes, 320d will be provided during the training! :top:

sunnypuan;536994 said:
Another Brother that need to be avoided by drivers like me..... :wink: Stanley, please try not to cucuk me during B-Road attack....:burnout:

I always snail group......lah..........

sunnypuan;536997 said:
DSC OFF or PARTIALLY OFF on wet roads is not recommemded anytime ! Unless you want to end up like the Proton Perdana on the way up to Gohtong Jaya....:wink:

Sunny........join the Driver Training and u will know what I mean.........DSC was totally shut off!!!.......the car may make doughnuts but will not turn turtle........

stanleycck;536998 said:
I always snail group......lah..........

You will be in the snail group not for long... after you changed your ARB, you'll in the TURBOCHARGED group liao....:burnout:

wah! gathering from what I have read...the unkers kena whack by diesels ah?

XXX;537061 said:

ayoohhh sure ka ?? unkers with banana calipers also kena ta-pau kahh ....

XXX;537061 said:

ICEMAN 13;537069 said:

No lar, the "d" boys didn't come for the hill climb run in the wet, it was more like a family outing for them while we're charged up for the evening minus unnecessary baggage. Maybe next time!

Need to start poisoning them la because they only know they bought an "engine of the year" but they fail to realise what the whole package is capable of.. :p

P/S: Goodyear Asymmetric proved to be the best tyre for the evening! All the PS3s eased off! :eek:

Pitty the unlucky Perdana though.. or was it unskillful? :eek:

Photos of the 320d TT session

Here are the pics of last Saturday's 320d TT session where we met astroboy and other bmw friends!:wink:

Middle pic, that's me standing on the left, Thomas in the middle and gameover on the right..

320d TT session-more pics

More pics of our get-together...
Astroboy (Mr Treasurer) wearing the white cap, ArrioBMW (car detailing enthusiast, 1 series owner ) in yellow t shirt, t2ribena (Mr Vice President) with black cap...Thanks for coming guys to our first 320d tt session!

astroboy;537073 said:
No lar, the "d" boys didn't come for the hill climb run in the wet, it was more like a family outing for them while we're charged up for the evening minus unnecessary baggage. Maybe next time!

Need to start poisoning them la because they only know they bought an "engine of the year" but they fail to realise what the whole package is capable of.. :p

P/S: Goodyear Asymmetric proved to be the best tyre for the evening! All the PS3s eased off! :eek:

Pitty the unlucky Perdana though.. or was it unskillful? :eek:

No lah I was talking about my friend's Thomas's Audi TT engine of the year(2 to 2.5L section)...Remember Thomas, my friend who joined us..he's wearing the black t shirt....

http://www.ukipme.com/engineoftheyear/winners_10/2_25.htmli

Hehe... Yes! I'm looking forward to the TT RS though. The Quattro box completes the awesome package! 2.5L 340hp 4WD Quattro box, lightweight chassis, can tapao a stock standard 335i and longer lasting machinery because less load to drag.. :top:

Amazing to see even the Subaru flat four can win prizes.. not practical design if you ask me because the flat four no doubt gives u a lower CG but the piston ring wears out super fast and no spares in Malaysia. Must import from Singapore. :thumpdown:

International Engine of the Year

2-LITRE TO 2.5-LITRE

1. Audi 2.5-litre five-cylinder turbo (Audi TT RS) 269

2. Mercedes-Benz Diesel 2.1-litre (C-Class, E-Class) 185

3. Subaru 2.5-litre flat-four turbo (Forester, Impreza, Legacy) 123

4. Ford 2.5-litre Hybrid (Ford Fusion Hybrid, Mercury Milan Hybrid) 110

5. BMW 2.5-litre DI six-cylinder (Z4 23i) 101

6. Honda Diesel 2.2-litre DTEC (Accord, Accord Type S, CR-V) 82

ICEMAN 13;537069 said:

Bang, Banana calipers for stopping power mah ! that's why kena ta-pau kaw-kaw lah.... wakakaka

Top Bottom