320d Powerkit Cocktail Party and Talk-Quill PJ

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kuntakinte;674983 said:
Some members asked where I got the M sport carbon fibre front splitters on my car. They are replicas imported from taiwan. Seems like eurotuner has brought the original in. Click here http://bit.ly/oeM1zi

Kuntakinte, thanx bro for the link! I aso wan my car to lokk like urs huhuu but just asking, do u still have the link for the taiwan replicas??? Anyways nice to meet u the other day :)

This is the link bmwoemshop taiwan

Send him an email enquiring what u items u want from his eBay page. He will reply u if u would like to do a deal outside of eBay to save commission and give u a better deal. I did as told and paid with paypal. I got a few items from him but if I remembered the breakdown correctly, it was like abt RM 300 for the carbon side mirror covers and RM 400+ for the splitters. All his prices are nego so don't be shy to bargain if u get a few items together. He will mark the prices very low and declare as sample or gift to avoid customs tax. After that, get them installed at Gc motorsport sunway at abt 70-100 per item pair.

Just to add, for the DIY enthusiast, you are supplied with 3M double sided stickers and silicon glue. But for butter fingers like me, it's best to leave it to the pro. Also, I requested for the splitters to be screwed underneath the bumper to prevent theft.

Than you so much bro! Iv emailed eurotuner for a quote on some items n will try emailing this guy soon :)

GROUP BUY!
do share prices if possible. i'd be interested in the rear bootlip & wing mirror caps if the price is right.

Hehehe... Yeah, I would like the front spliter... Wonder how's the quality of the CF ??

Wuk51;675056 said:
please include me if you going to buy...heheheh...group buying myb can bargain more..do let us know and share the picture if available..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1X1-Carbon-Fiber-BMW-E90-LCI-Mirror-Cover-09-10-NEW-/290449960278?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43a02aad56

Wuk, when u were at Gc motorsport with Docrayboy that day, didn't the boss, ah dee, try to sell u some stuff? I recall he has the carbon side mirror covers $400++ and M3 carbon spoiler $600. At that time, he didn't bring in the splitters but he says he can order. And guess what, his supplier is the Taiwanese BMWoemshop guy too.

So, I guess u guys can arrange a group buy with him n nego for installation to b included.

Ronnie, it's real carbon fibre in shiny lacquer coat

kuntakinte;675075 said:
Wuk, when u were at Gc motorsport with Docrayboy that day, didn't the boss, ah dee, try to sell u some stuff? I recall he has the carbon side mirror covers $400++ and M3 carbon spoiler $600. At that time, he didn't bring in the splitters but he says he can order. And guess what, his supplier is the Taiwanese BMWoemshop guy too.

So, I guess u guys can arrange a group buy with him n nego for installation to b included.

Ronnie, it's real carbon fibre in shiny lacquer coat

oyeaaa...now i recalled his name.....but the price quote by him is higher compared to others...

wuk51, maybe if we ask for group buy, he could give us lots of discounts?? huhu Plss do inform if theres any group buy, id be interested in the splitters and spoiler hehehe

Zarcon,

How was the workmanship from Quill's workshop? Everything ok? No missing screws or rattles? It takes how long - 2 days?

so tempting already.... :)

3er, I've made up my mind to go ahead. Will call the salesman to meet on Saturday to tidy the documents up. Wanna join?

kuntakinte;675220 said:
3er, i've made up my mind to go ahead. Will call the salesman to meet on saturday to tidy the documents up. Wanna join?

with the brake or pk?

At least I don't have such a headache to decide.........mine cannot install Powerkit!!! Cry cry cry!!!

3er;675213 said:
Zarcon,

How was the workmanship from Quill's workshop? Everything ok? No missing screws or rattles? It takes how long - 2 days?

so tempting already.... :)

Parts order will take 3-4 weeks cause they get it directly from Germany factory tuned to your chassis number. Meaning if anything screws up then (like what happened to mine) they will have to reorder a whole new ECU. But i guess its better than them just giving me something which is not up to par. :) Installation is around 2 days.

Workmanship so far so good. Didnt notice anything missing or any additional noises.

Personally i think its worth it. Go get it if the $$ is permitting. Haha...

ronnie2k9;674903 said:
Bro Zarcon, time to come out for TT session !!! Tonite ?? =D

I'm okay with TT session if somebody organise it. :) Not too busy with work commitments lately. Projects for this year all just finished. :)

Would be fun to see the whole diesel owners together huh ... but then it might not be too good for the roads... haha

Bro Maniac,

I am in too....
PK takes longer to decide....lol

Maniac;675052 said:
GROUP BUY!
do share prices if possible. i'd be interested in the rear bootlip & wing mirror caps if the price is right.

Can they still offer the "Special" price?

kuntakinte;675220 said:
3er, I've made up my mind to go ahead. Will call the salesman to meet on Saturday to tidy the documents up. Wanna join?

Wuk51;675229 said:
with the brake or pk?

Home minister's AP diluluskan untuk 1 item sahaja. Just like you get only one wish - use it wisely. :)

So, it's gonna be PK first.

As the technical guy has explained, the actual installation of the hardware takes only 1.5 hours. It is the accompanying software update that takes the longest time as depending on ur month of manufacture, it starts rolling up all current patches, much like Microsoft software patch updates, I guess

Top Bottom