320d Powerkit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
johnj;664461 said:
Good job Doc!!!

Thanks Prez! No lah....I didn't do a thing....thank BMW Malaysia David McGuhan for all the hard work! I'm placing my order for the Powerkit Monday at Quill PJ! The 5% BMWCM OMs discount still not finalised yet-let's keep our fingers crossed, Mr Prez!

muhaiminrahim;664512 said:
luck you doc.. wish i cud do the same:2:

Can lah bro! Why not? If got duit problem, can borrow from Wuk51 bro-he is loaded! hee hee!!

docrayboy;664514 said:
Can lah bro! Why not? If got duit problem, can borrow from Wuk51 bro-he is loaded! hee hee!!

can pay in installment? did remember dzuljazz mentioning 30payments in 30days!! :listen:

even the now 380nm is already powerfull, what more to think of 420nm!! lets go for the drivers training first and see if i still have the urge for more torque..:smokin:

Bro doc, would u know if the power kitted 320d still available for test drive at quill?

I think rather than contacting a dealer individually, we should group together n nego a group buy with one appointed dealer.

I am keen but wish to test drive it to feel the difference of 420nm torque vs 380

muhaiminrahim;664581 said:
can pay in installment? did remember dzuljazz mentioning 30payments in 30days!! :listen:

even the now 380nm is already powerfull, what more to think of 420nm!! lets go for the drivers training first and see if i still have the urge for more torque..:smokin:

The urge for more torque is a never ending one...guess it's part of our DNA driving a beemer. I recently tested dzuljazz 53d with 570nm.....AWESOMES!!!

docrayboy;663998 said:
What do yu think, maniac? Going for it?

docrayboy;664507 said:
I'm placing my order for the Powerkit Monday at Quill PJ!

Doc! Sorry, missed your query earlier. Under serious consideration!
Looks like they just intend to remap the ECU. Gotta dyno the car post upgrade to ensure that you get the power boosts as promised :)

IMO, I actually think the intercooler and larger fan upgrades are the most valuable of the hardware kits, cos you get them with warranty included. Gives the car additional future remap/tuning capacity, because the engine can now function at higher temps...this was the main issue with the 335's who installed their booster kits (procede/jb4/etc) - all of them had to also install oil coolers! haha. For the gearbox, at 420Nm's which is just above the rated 400Nm design, should be no problem, as there would be an additional buffer above the rated capacity. I know a few other ZF6HP19's out there who now have more than 550Nm's after installing boosters :4:

How soon will they get your kit in??

herbert;664607 said:
The urge for more torque is a never ending one...guess it's part of our DNA driving a beemer. I recently tested dzuljazz 53d with 570nm.....AWESOMES!!!

570Nm? LOL!! How on earth did he get that?

kuntakinte;664591 said:
Bro doc, would u know if the power kitted 320d still available for test drive at quill?

I think rather than contacting a dealer individually, we should group together n nego a group buy with one appointed dealer.

I am keen but wish to test drive it to feel the difference of 420nm torque vs 380

I know Roland, Quill PJ Director quite well-we'll get you guys a good price-with or without group buy for the Power Kit. PM me.

docrayboy;664701 said:
I know Roland, Quill PJ Director quite well-we'll get you guys a good price-with or without group buy for the Power Kit. PM me.

Its official-as of today Roland's offering all BMWCM OMs a 5% discount for the 320d Powerkit. There's also going to be a cocktail party at Quill PJ to listen to a talk about the new Powerkit and to test drive the new Powerkitted 320d that Quill has bought from BMW Malaysia-date of cocktail event at Quill PJ to be announced shortly. For those interested, please list your name below.

(1) docrayboy

very clear

Really impressed! Everything is very, very clear, open is a description of the problem. It contains the information.

phonzy;762561 said:
how much is the powerkit now?

so they say near the 12k mark.
a very steeeeeep price,compared to what we pay during the so called "promo" price.
do ask an SA about it though.

Hi guys. l'm a newbie here. Just put my booking fr a 320d justnow with lnğress.asked abt powerkit and my SA said he needed to check as he heard there were issues with Euro2 diesels.
Is this true?

then must get them to issue official letter then alot of powerki user can go back bmw ask for money back !

xchalee;786664 said:
Hi guys. l'm a newbie here. Just put my booking fr a 320d justnow with lnğress.asked abt powerkit and my SA said he needed to check as he heard there were issues with Euro2 diesels.
Is this true?

i hav been using my D with the PK for a year with no issues:top:

I am also not experiencing any issues.

Anyone can share what are the known or possible problems?

Top Bottom