320d Powerkit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I also just filled mine with Liqui Moly Super Diesel and Ceratec. Can feel the difference almost immediately.

Benhschoy;788203 said:
I also just filled mine with Liqui Moly Super Diesel and Ceratec. Can feel the difference almost immediately.

whats liquid moly super diesel and ceratec?

Basically helps clean our diesel fuel system. Just pour directly into our fuel tank before filling. Costs about rm48.

Super Diesel Additiv with Cetan Plus for greater engine performance, less Diesel knocking, quieter running and easier starting. Cleans the engine and injection system and prevents injector needles from seizing or resinifying. Secures the optimum utilisation and energy-conserving combustion of fuels. Reduces corrosion and wear. The plus for super-Diesel fuels. Suitable for low-sulphur Diesel fuels. Tested for compatibility with
turbochargers.

Ceratec is an engine oil additive which coats the engine parts with some super ceramic. Check out this review, http://www.syncoptima.com/blog/2012/06/27/liqui-moly-ceratec-long-term-review-this-sht-really-works/

Hi azmany72,

I found it at a workshop when I was doing alignment (so so only). Spend some time with the boss and it seems like they have been selling Liqui Moly for some time already.

Here is the address from the internet:
Bridgestone (Pantas Kiara), No.11-13 Jalan Kuchai Maju 2 (Kuchai Lama), Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of 58200, Malaysia

Benhschoy;788346 said:
Hi azmany72,

I found it at a workshop when I was doing alignment (so so only). Spend some time with the boss and it seems like they have been selling Liqui Moly for some time already.

Here is the address from the internet:
Bridgestone (Pantas Kiara), No.11-13 Jalan Kuchai Maju 2 (Kuchai Lama), Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of 58200, Malaysia

Wow I didn't know Liqui Moly had for diesel as well! I used it previously on my Golf and I could definitely feel the difference when I used Liqui Moly EO and the Ceratec!

enghow200;791469 said:
Can the powerkit be install on Xdrive 2.0D?

If you are referring to the BMW Performance Power Kit,i believe the answer is no.
Correct me if i am wrong,but the engine fitted on your X1 is 177hp version.
BMW PPK only available for 184hp version.

Alternatively,there are choices of Vector,DTUK,Racechip,Speedbuster etc for you to choose from to gain additional oomph from the engine.

On another note,i guess you have not introduced yourself in the Newbies Section,
Kindly do so here - http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?30-Newbies

by the way, any oil good for petrol engines.. are "more" than enough for our diesel engines. we run probably 200deg less on the egt at full boost.

Hi,

just reporting that I'm another one with an E90 320d ( '2008) N47D20A with the BMW PPK already installed, since 2011.......and it works great.....but, as usual, now I want a bit more of power....:)

topmar;854979 said:
Hi,

just reporting that I'm another one with an E90 320d ( '2008) N47D20A with the BMW PPK already installed, since 2011.......and it works great.....but, as usual, now I want a bit more of power....:)

Hi Topmar

Get a piggyback chip! You won't regret it!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Piggyback is very nice addition of power on top of the PPK package....but.... Be careful of over pushing else the engine fault light will always come up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I am thinking about getting a piggyback as a Christmas present for myself...... but still on the search for possible errors or damage to the car....
I'm between Racechip and DTUK.... can't afford higher price box.....

In fact, it would be great to hear feedback and full review from a PPK + DTUK user.....

I've tried already the Racechip Pro2 in the car, couldn't say I was impressed.....I mean, yes, it goes faster, but the promising figures the company says are far from being reached.....the car was dynno to 202HP (flyweel) after the PPK installation.......after the installation of the Racechip Pro2, max I got (without triggering the warning lights on!) was 214HP (flyweel), which is 12HP more......far from the 228HP the company promises.....and to be totally fair with the company, they even claimed that due to the fact the car is already a PPK one, the max power output should have been between 250 - 260HP (same as 325d with Racehip Pro2).....yeap, I got their email they state that, for those that don't believe me.....

So, being unhappy with the Racehip, I'm thinking of trying the DTUK now.....but if it's onlyto get again 10+15HP and not what the company promises.....no thanks....

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D using Tapatalk

I am using Racechip now...no limp mode even once even though am on the highest setting 7. So, am very pleased. DTUK costs more but more versatile when it comes to different maps you can play around with. If money not an issue, go for DTUK.

docrayboy;855032 said:
I am using Racechip now...no limp mode even once even though am on the highest setting 7. So, am very pleased. DTUK costs more but more versatile when it comes to different maps you can play around with. If money not an issue, go for DTUK.

Have you dynno the car before and after the Racechip installation? Is it a PPK one yours? Which version of Racechip you got?

Read my quote and comment on the following:

"..the car was dynno to 202HP (flyweel) after the PPK installation.......after the installation of the Racechip Pro2, max I got (without triggering the warning lights on!) was 214HP (flyweel), which is 12HP more......far from the 228HP the company promises.....and to be totally fair with the company, they even claimed that due to the fact the car is already a PPK one, the max power output should have been between 250 - 260HP (same as 325d with Racehip Pro2).....yeap, I got their email they state that, for those that don't believe me....."

No...just butt dyno...no my car isnt a PPK car...177hp 2009 320d cannot install PPK because of our smaller torque converter. I got the Racechip for almost nothing because a forummer let it go...so I am not complaining. Go for the DTUK if 1800 ringgit not an issue for a Christmas selfie present. : )

Thanks docraboy....your's an auto one I guess.....

Here's the dynno from an exactly same car as mine (even same product month!), a friend of mine, with PPK installed and Racechip Pro2 ......

Look at the diagram, the RED LINE is after the PPK performance, the BLACK LINE is after the Racechip Pro2 additionally installation.....not happy with the result.....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

re3a5a5y.jpg

Potentially 238hp and 465Nm torque for the 320d with maximun Racechip tuning

Top Bottom