320d Powerkit Cocktail Party and Talk-Quill PJ

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kuntakinte;676321 said:
Also saw a White 320d being delivered by the SA to a proud owner. Didn't get to say hi since the excited owner was being given a pre-delivery de-briefing.

I believe that would be me:rock::burnout:
have to pay full attention to the wonderful SA when she explains...:angel:
yeah, was pretty exited and have been as exited ever since I took delivery!

Oh yes, will be sending in my car this sat for power kit installation. Torque power, here I come.

DJH;677361 said:
Oh yes, will be sending in my car this sat for power kit installation. Torque power, here I come.

tell me how much is the installation cost... ordered mine....still waitingggggggg!!!

chuhachi;677393 said:
tell me how much is the installation cost... ordered mine....still waitingggggggg!!!

The special price of $7k for the powerkit plus installation was only applicable for those who attended the quill luncheon event. Since it was also for a limited time, not sure if price still applies now.

DJH, u must hv ordered way before if you can hv ur installation done this Saturday. It's only been 3 days since i placed my order n the wait is killing already.

Great news!!!! Powerkit arrived today... Already paid RM6800 for it last two weeks...spare part guy just told me that there will be another 20% discount.... So happyyyyyyy!!!! Next week tuesday....installatio day!!! Wooot wooot!!!

Congrats mate. What do u mean there's another 20% discount? How much u gonna pay eventually, with installation?

wah... !! good lah...!! Lets hope for more healthy competition here... :)

chuhachi;677573 said:
Cost of installation... Don't know yet... Cost of powerkit RM6800 - 20% off...
Bro chuhachi, thats quite a deal, better than what we got. Curious to know the final price. Where are you getting it installed?

tradingcrew;677589 said:
Bro chuhachi, thats quite a deal, better than what we got. Curious to know the final price. Where are you getting it installed?
Power kit final price RM5440...installation may be RM1000 or lesser... AB JB, Danga Bay

Wow! Is that a once off promo or is still available? 20% off is GREAT news.i dont mind driving down to JB though.

not too sure whether the promo is still available...thought i can get my car today.... huh.... not ready yet... still waiting for some parts from KL....sigh!!

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.

chuhachi;677608 said:
Power kit final price RM5440...installation may be RM1000 or lesser... AB JB, Danga Bay

CORRECTION : Guys... the Service advisor has given me wrong information... original price is RM8500 so after 20% discount the price is RM6800... finally got my car today after driving a 320i courtesy car for 2 days.... so total damage RM6800 for the kit, installation RM555.

i can really feel the acceleration....

chuhachi;680330 said:
i can really feel the acceleration....

u r a real cock teaser. Cant wait for u you to give us the full lowdown on pre and post mod. During test drive, while there was noticeable improvement in low rpm lag during D mode, it was the DS mode that was simply insane. Congrats on your new toy. It's coming to 3 weeks since I ordered, still no news :(

i wonder if you guys stick the power kit sticker. Where exactly u stick ar as not many area is flat leh?

Top Bottom