New 520i,528i engines : Presentation and Test Drive Cocktail party:Quill PJ

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
docrayboy;709103 said:
They only can come in with Euro 4 diesel.....save your pennies first from now onwards!
will the potential euro 4 diesel be suitable for the alpina d3 and d5

alpina b5;709329 said:
will the potential euro 4 diesel be suitable for the alpina d3 and d5

With Euro 4, the sky is the limit with the number of twin/tri turbos of 3L/4L/5L displacements you could wish for.......

For now, play with your powerkitted/vectored 320d............

I think the good doctor is waiting for the tri-turbo diesel to come out hehehe :4:

I want the triturbo 381hp diesel M performance M550d.heheeh but i can only dream for now...

My goodness - a 3 series, going for more than 200k S$... cost of living is getting higher by the second!

if you earn in sg it will be a different story. eg. average new grad wages in sg is abt sgd4k to pay ron98 petrol for $2 and in msia average is rm2k to pay ron97 petrol at 2.70. i might get wrong......hihihi

cyberez;710473 said:
if you earn in sg it will be a different story. eg. average new grad wages in sg is abt sgd4k to pay ron98 petrol for $2 and in msia average is rm2k to pay ron97 petrol at 2.70. i might get wrong......hihihi

was told average new grads wages 2.5k SGD only, most people live with their family in HDB flat,
If you work in SG, a common room rental can easily set you 800 to 1k that is before other expenses.

When I was a MO in Govt setting, my pay is only 4k plus SGD for more than 80 hours/ week with many nights spent in hospital.

hey guys...anybody took pics of the 520i/528i cocktail party at Quill? Could you all put them up here? Thanks! Quill PJ requests them.

E mail from Quill PJ

Dear Dr Raymond,

I hope this mail finds you well.

We are delighted to inform you that the N20 Test Drive has been slated for 18th Feb 2012, Saturday, 2-5 pm. The event is limited to 10 pax only, and each guest will be registered to one test drive slot to ensure there is sufficient turn-around as Jacelyn will be accompanying all guests.

To RSVP, Forum members will need to provide us with the following:

· Email address

· Current model owned

· HP Number

· Model which they are interested to test drive

Dr Raymond, it is really important that the Forum members RSVP directly to me with their details (cc to you if you would like to keep abreast of who is attending) as this is strictly by invitation only, and on a first registered, first confirmed basis. Once the RSVPs are compiled, we shall release the schedule to the Forum.

Should you have any questions or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us. I look forward to meeting you and BMW Forum Members again.

Melissa Chong
Marketing Manager
Quill Auto
melissa.chong@quill-automobiles.com.my
Tel 03 7955 6333

affan66;706718 said:
Thanks doc for organising. Didn't get to test drive any cars. Waited waited and then pussy invited me to join on his ride. Nice car but would be nicer if i get to drive it. On the return, i missed my turn and didn't get any calls from my SA. I guess buys layan fellow members.
Would like to return and test drive again since quill ia nearby my office.

I'll put your name down, Affan bro?

Yes, pleaseeee..... Thank you verrrrrrryyyy much....
If still cannot, can get them to come to office in jalan 2222 for a test drive? Hehe

N20 Test Drive and Cocktail Party Quill PJ
18th Feb 2012, Saturday, 2-5 pm
-LIMITED TO 10 PLACES!!

1. affan66

18th Feb 2012, Saturday, 2-5 pm
-LIMITED TO 10 PLACES!!

1. affan66
2. dzuljazz2001 (personal details will be pm'ed to you)

18th Feb 2012, Saturday, 2-5 pm-LIMITED TO 10 PLACES!!

1. affan66
2. dzuljazz2001 (personal details will be pm'ed to you)
3. Ti-tan

Top Bottom