Msport: 320d vs 325i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
namidub;671653 said:
nice.gotta pass on the 1st OCT.will be away. Looking forward for the next trip!

ah! what a shame bro. wished you could have joined in.
we might have a few 335's this time too :)

OCT 1st im IN!! huhuhu by that time all also would drive fast after the Quill 320d Powerkit cocktail party hehehe

Guys, anyone tried Sprint Booster? There is a visiting tuner from SG coming up to One World Hotel end of this Sep and selling the Sprint Booster for RM850.
I feel that my 320d have that throttle lag and perhaps this device can reduce that effect. I have checked and Sprint Booster in KL normally priced above RM1200.

Anyone intersted to check it out ?

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/foru...ession-Sept-Oct-2011&highlight=sprint+booster

kong;672595 said:
Guys, anyone tried Sprint Booster? There is a visiting tuner from SG coming up to One World Hotel end of this Sep and selling the Sprint Booster for RM850.
I feel that my 320d have that throttle lag and perhaps this device can reduce that effect. I have checked and Sprint Booster in KL normally priced above RM1200.

Anyone intersted to check it out ?

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/foru...ession-Sept-Oct-2011&highlight=sprint+booster

Spoke to Bernard the tuner before-he hasn't done a diesel yet then-you can volunteer your car and he/and we will see what happens.....

Sprint booster merely magnifies the pedal position of the accelerator when it is pressed. I think the vector is a better device since the sensors are connected to the intake n turbo. Just that it may be cumbersome to remove it everytime u send ur car in for service/warranty claims. Was told it costs less than 2k.
the BMW performance kit still gives the best bang for buck since this is a proper ecu remap with upgraded hardware. Anyone intending to keep his d for keeps should take up this upgrade.

Greetings

Hi, I'm new in this forum. Just test driven the 320d M Sport yesterday in AB Glenmarie. Fallen in love with the ride :) There are 3 premium selection cars

1. 2011 June, 3k+ mileage, $238k
2. 2011 May, 8k+ mileage, 228k
3. 2011 Mar, 8k+ mileage, 220k

Which is the best bet ? Any can i get further discounts on the listed price ? Whats the best price so far we've heard of from forumers for the 2011 320d ?

Thank you all very much and your help is utmost appreciated .

Finally, after weeks of pondering, pacing, endless jabbing on the calculator.. I have decided to join the bandwagon! Booked a pre-reg White on black 320d m sport... Which my son quickly named it "Unicorn".. Very fitting, don't you think?
First time in a long time that I have felt this exited in getting a ride... WHAT A JOY!
Much to learn about the RWD and diesel engine.... Of which I will draw on all the bros here for guidance....
Special thanks to all bros here in making my decision easier and special shoutout to doc ray for the recommendation!
Hopefully my financials don't fail me now!

Thks bro namidub for warm welcome.. EnJOY it I will... And JOY to the end!
Can't wait for the delivery date!

HT7;673316 said:
Hi, I'm new in this forum. Just test driven the 320d M Sport yesterday in AB Glenmarie. Fallen in love with the ride :) There are 3 premium selection cars

Which is the best bet ? Any can i get further discounts on the listed price ? Whats the best price so far we've heard of from forumers for the 2011 320d ?

What is the color?

eric_s;673359 said:
Finally, after weeks of pondering, pacing, endless jabbing on the calculator.. I have decided to join the bandwagon! Booked a pre-reg White on black 320d m sport... Which my son quickly named it "Unicorn".. Very fitting, don't you think?
First time in a long time that I have felt this exited in getting a ride... WHAT A JOY!
Much to learn about the RWD and diesel engine.... Of which I will draw on all the bros here for guidance....
Special thanks to all bros here in making my decision easier and special shoutout to doc ray for the recommendation!
Hopefully my financials don't fail me now!

congrats, and welcome to the oil burner fraternity bro! another beautiful alpenweiss on the road! enjoy the ride.
drove home today and decided to DS (you'll find out what this magical switch is soon) all the way just for the heck of it - absolute joy. even got to the REDLINE hee hee hee!

HT7;673316 said:

all pretty good prices given they are no more than 6mths old. try to get a few freebies thrown in - tinting, an immediate oil change (esp for the 3k mileage one), etc. we're all very jealous that you will get the idrive model!

HT7;673316 said:

i think you can bargain for another 5K at least...

Maniac;673386 said:
congrats, and welcome to the oil burner fraternity bro! another beautiful alpenweiss on the road! enjoy the ride.
drove home today and decided to DS (you'll find out what this magical switch is soon) all the way just for the heck of it - absolute joy. even got to the REDLINE hee hee hee!

Hey bro, next time u r in d mood of using DS mode to drive home, let me know. Will keep u company during d journey

I must agree. I did a DS mode all the way for the first time at jalan lama karak and boy it was AMAZING.now i keep DS all the way!! WARNING : it is very addictive!

namidub;673426 said:
I must agree. I did a DS mode all the way for the first time at jalan lama karak and boy it was AMAZING.now i keep DS all the way!! WARNING : it is very addictive!

Even if tekan or drive DS mode all the way, fuel consumpton doesn't deteriorate much I notice....maybe from 7L/100km to 8L/100km. Spend MR1.80 for a more fun 100km of driving?.........I think damn good investment!

Top Bottom