Msport: 320d vs 325i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
HT7;673597 said:
Thanks for all the replies and feedback mates !

All 3 of the units I stated comes with iDrive. 2 blacks and 1 white.
I'm trying to press the SA for a lower price. He offered 3k discount only and I'm trying to tekan him a lil bit more :)

And regarding the loan interest, is 2.6% lowest ? If I'm taking a 70-80% loan for 7/9 years what's the best rate did anybody here got ?

why dont you go for their pre-reg? promo rate @ 0.88% for 5 yrs
if you need a good SA, I can recommend you 1.. pm me

eric_s;673946 said:
why dont you go for their pre-reg? promo rate @ 0.88% for 5 yrs
if you need a good SA, I can recommend you 1

If i take up a 180k loan that'll sum up to 3100+ monthly. Can only commit 2500 max :(

HT7;673949 said:
If i take up a 180k loan that'll sum up to 3100+ monthly. Can only commit 2500 max :(

you can take more than 5 yrs bro.... but with slightly higher interest rate....

eric_s;673951 said:
you can take more than 5 yrs bro.... but with slightly higher interest rate....

Oh , I'll ask the SA again to confirm then. Thanks for the help bro.

HT7;673952 said:
Oh , I'll ask the SA again to confirm then. Thanks for the help bro.

funny your SA didn't mention this to you.....
bear in mind.. this does not apply to premium selection cars.
good luck

Seriously, if a premium selection cost around 220k above, it's not really worth to buy. A pre-reg car with 0 mileage is cost only 250k but with lower interest rate compare to premium selection cars which interest rate is much higher. Unless one is buying cash for the premium selection car

is so excited of going to the pendragon event in KT tomorrow..hope they'll have the 320d that i can get my hand onto..anyone here going? envy u guys in the Klang valley..next i'll be there is this nov..then only i can search for my dream..:p

wokyoh11;676177 said:
is so excited of going to the pendragon event in KT tomorrow..hope they'll have the 320d that i can get my hand onto..anyone here going? envy u guys in the Klang valley..next i'll be there is this nov..then only i can search for my dream..:p

Demo mesti beli bila dah try...tido pun teringat2..heheheh...pm me if u need advise..FYI ,kl to kota bharu just cost me around RM40 of diesel...4 hour je dah smpi kb...u'll be amaze with the power of 320d..

wokyoh11;676177 said:

wokyoh.. vp, choq, ec and myself will be there.. see you in a few hours time.. hehe..

muhaiminrahim;676260 said:
wokyoh.. vp, choq, ec and myself will be there.. see you in a few hours time.. hehe..
u were there?really?pity i've just read ur post, otherwise would have looked you guys up..i was in the 12o'clock session, car no 2 with my friend..really enjoyed it..it's great how the car gives u the confidence as the driver, even when ur really pushing it hard..the slalom session was great, especially the u-turn part..the only minus point was that i think the car is engineered to such a degree, that many times the car is on control, rather than u.for instance understeering into the u-turn, the car skidded, and the power was cut off even when u pushed hard on the accelarator, after a while, then only the power came back..it would have been more fun if it lets u just spin or anything, for testing purpose that is..in real driving out there, this is invaluable of course..

wah..!!! so good lah can really push the car to limit... i think you can have more control by switching of the DTC totally.. then the car and its power will be at your disposal.. hehehee.. :)

I have not have such experience trying the out that way.. you lucky fella.. :)

so,... another 320d driver on the road ?

wokyoh11;676362 said:
u were there?really?pity i've just read ur post, otherwise would have looked you guys up..i was in the 12o'clock session, car no 2 with my friend..really enjoyed it..it's great how the car gives u the confidence as the driver, even when ur really pushing it hard..the slalom session was great, especially the u-turn part..the only minus point was that i think the car is engineered to such a degree, that many times the car is on control, rather than u.for instance understeering into the u-turn, the car skidded, and the power was cut off even when u pushed hard on the accelarator, after a while, then only the power came back..it would have been more fun if it lets u just spin or anything, for testing purpose that is..in real driving out there, this is invaluable of course..

bro, i was there until 1230noon.. hope you enJOYed your day.. want more fun? OFF the DTC laa.. i switched mine off and made the 325i to under-steer.. :rock: i will post some pics of the event later.. click here..

now you have to test drive the 320d.. you'll be amazed with the torque..:cool:

muhaiminrahim;676966 said:
bro, i was there until 1230noon.. hope you enJOYed your day.. want more fun? OFF the DTC laa.. i switched mine off and made the 325i to under-steer.. :rock: i will post some pics of the event later.. click here..

now you have to test drive the 320d.. you'll be amazed with the torque..:cool:
how was i to know what DTC, how to turn it off or whatnot, i haven't owned one as yet la..i just knew how to put the car in DS mode, then step on it hehe..hmm, maybe when u were finishing ur session, i was testdriving the 320d with one of the pendragon SA..really felt the torque, but no grunt like in the training car i.e 325 hehe...

wokyoh11;676996 said:
how was i to know what DTC, how to turn it off or whatnot, i haven't owned one as yet la..i just knew how to put the car in DS mode, then step on it hehe..hmm, maybe when u were finishing ur session, i was testdriving the 320d with one of the pendragon SA..really felt the torque, but no grunt like in the training car i.e 325 hehe...

then 320d + BMW Performance Powerkit upgrade will do!

How is the maintenance like for 320d? Does anyone have experience any parts change? What would be the cost?

echoesian;677289 said:
How is the maintenance like for 320d? Does anyone have experience any parts change? What would be the cost?

All still got warranty bro-the first 320d came out around Sept 2009. Shouldn't be too different from the 320i. You ordered your car alrerady, echoesian bro?

Still in the budgeting stage now... not sure it's the right time to buy now as the new F30 is going to release next year .....

echoesian;677839 said:
Still in the budgeting stage now... not sure it's the right time to buy now as the new F30 is going to release next year .....
i'm in the same boat..
when's the f30 coming out..( they say the 2nd quarter of next year)
what's gonna happen to e90 when it does come out..
are they gonna stop selling the premium edition of e90 (brand new would probably be stopped)..
how's the price gonna be (for both e90 and f30)
dun think i can wait that long though to get me a car..been waiting too long...

Top Bottom