320 msport or 320d msport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
JediM;621869 said:
with the range of the 320D, i think it's possible to fuel up at your favourite station each time. So far, I've only used the one pump in TTDI...

I travel daily from TTDI to Port Dickson and back. One full tank gives me ~1000km easily and this is by being heavy footed. No petrol car in our class can beat this. The time between refuels are far enough that I can fuel up at my favourite station. I too fuel up at TTDI Caltex.

Hi JediM, we should meet up lah...if you happen to live nearby.

Agree on most of bros here for the 320d. The "D" is an amazing car. A very fun, superbly confident with it and a different animal altogether because of the heightened control from the high torque the D engine produces in my opinion. I'd go for it because I've already driven it before. Addictive as some said in here and I can't agree more. Also, the fuel consumption is amazing for a UDM. That's the bonus to me if you like to travel the distance with the car.

Cheers :)

DieSel;622167 said:
I travel daily from TTDI to Port Dickson and back. One full tank gives me ~1000km easily and this is by being heavy footed. No petrol car in our class can beat this. The time between refuels are far enough that I can fuel up at my favourite station. I too fuel up at TTDI Caltex.

Hi JediM, we should meet up lah...if you happen to live nearby.

Greetings DieSel... I used to live in TTDI but have recently moved to just behind Bandar Utama. I fill up at the Shell station and can be found hanging out at the Yong Len coffeeshop behind Devi's Corner...

JediM;622241 said:
Greetings DieSel... I used to live in TTDI but have recently moved to just behind Bandar Utama. I fill up at the Shell station and can be found hanging out at the Yong Len coffeeshop behind Devi's Corner...

give me a shout if you guys plan to catch up, i'm not far from where you lot are as well.
otherwise, let's all catch up over breakfast in Raub on Apr 17, doc told me he'll be there too

AiRBooM;621787 said:
Seriously , dun u get tired of holding a dirty pump each time u refuel for your car ? most of the time i pump diesel for my Sorento at different stations also had this problem , all the diesel pump also dirty like hell , then go toilet wash hand but the smell still won't go off :banghead:

by the way , my 320i can last me for more than a week , and i drive it everyday , full tank can goes about 500km+ just after the "gong" sound :)
so i guess not that bad after all

Dirty coz of those lorry or truck driver...they hardly wash hand. The station in my area is clean so it depends on where u pump the diesel. Even if it is dirty, the performance and distance we can travel in 320d made up all the hassle :top:

allentjk;620929 said:
BMW M'sia is going to sell 320i with iDrive next month...check it out! :)

Just read from Motortrader/Autoworld, 320i with iDrive: Executive Edition - RM 241,800.00 ; 320i M Sport - RM 253,800.00.

Cool...

seanchen78;622738 said:
Just read from Motortrader/Autoworld, 320i with iDrive: Executive Edition - RM 241,800.00 ; 320i M Sport - RM 253,800.00.

Cool...

Quite expensive better get 320d with iDrive....my dua sens...

page0001-1.jpg

page0002-1.jpg

AiRBooM;621243 said:
any reliable source or link ?

Bro... confirmed... I just came back from Ingress BMW showroom. I found out starting from March 2011, all new batches of 320i/320d will come will the new i-Drive (wider screen)... cool! 5k extra but I certainly think is a value upgrade cos i-Drive ma :p

Tks guys for all the information. Will be back in Malaysia end April and make my booking then. Need to test drive both again but I am leaning more to the 320d.

SapphireBlack;623192 said:
Bro... confirmed... I just came back from Ingress BMW showroom. I found out starting from March 2011, all new batches of 320i/320d will come will the new i-Drive (wider screen)... cool! 5k extra but I certainly think is a value upgrade cos i-Drive ma :p

Can our old E90 without i-Drive model upgrade to i-drive??? i mean just upgrade the i-Drive only as an accessories at AB

AiRBooM;623409 said:
Can our old E90 without i-Drive model upgrade to i-drive??? i mean just upgrade the i-Drive only as an accessories at AB

Very very complicated and very very expensive-and at the end of all that hassle, get small narrow iDrive-better don't. Must change whole dashboard! Costs 30-40K! Save up and go buy the F10 instead....get the wide iDrive then...10.5 inches I think.

Top Bottom