E90 320d Spec

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
anxious;511236 said:
Thats interesting. Anyone heard more of such deals?

Not at this time of year. Best you can get now is probably 235k for a pre-reg. I just took a tour of several BMW dealers in town earlier today...

Hi 320d owners!..Its all good so far, I am sure! Had to change the right back LED lights though which malfunctioned...warranty cover, so didnt have to pay. It seems 1 in 10 of the 320 cars have this problem. The 320d drive though is supreme, handling sublime! Powertrain more-than-enough..for now. Ha ha! Next car on wish-list...maybe the F10...but don't really like the pics...wished it looked a little more aggresive, esp the front lights. Maybe the sure-to-happen face-lift will change that. Let's see....

Year 2011 320d is equipped with I-Drive...check with your SA....Time to change...hahaha:wink:

doc, the rear light problem is known problem on all E90 3-series, not just the 320. I had mine changed more than a year ago under warranty as well.

Went to ingress n they told me got some pre-reg at 230k for 2010 stock with no idrive. Then the SA also not sure if the pre reg model is upgraded engine or not. Then he told me the warranty only left 1.5 yrs because it's a Sept car with zero mile. I thought pre reg have at least full term warranty.

gamenoob;610809 said:
Went to ingress n they told me got some pre-reg at 230k for 2010 stock with no idrive. Then the SA also not sure if the pre reg model is upgraded engine or not. Then he told me the warranty only left 1.5 yrs because it's a Sept car with zero mile. I thought pre reg have at least full term warranty.

There are 0km pre-reg and there are 0km pre-reg. Mine was a 0km pre-reg with a name transfer done on the same day itself so I essentially got the full warranty.

However I think you can still negotiate the price down and ask for the full 2-year warranty. It's how well you negotiate too. Also ask for the BMW Portable Navigation system, definitely nice to have!

gameover;611265 said:
There are 0km pre-reg and there are 0km pre-reg. Mine was a 0km pre-reg with a name transfer done on the same day itself so I essentially got the full warranty.

However I think you can still negotiate the price down and ask for the full 2-year warranty. It's how well you negotiate too. Also ask for the BMW Portable Navigation system, definitely nice to have!

I still think I got one of the better deals then. Got the car in Sept. Pre reg April 2010 car. M Sport 320d 209k. there were many units available and I wasn;t too concern of the milage on the individual cars. As least they're genuine compared to those in the grey market.

DKNY;611502 said:
I still think I got one of the better deals then. Got the car in Sept. Pre reg April 2010 car. M Sport 320d 209k. there were many units available and I wasn;t too concern of the milage on the individual cars. As least they're genuine compared to those in the grey market.

Wow! U made a killing bro-209K! What did you do with the 30K savings? hey...the performance Kit info/update....any news?

docrayboy;617463 said:
Wow! U made a killing bro-209K! What did you do with the 30K savings? hey...the performance Kit info/update....any news?
I think it was closer to 40k saving!! maybe use it as a deposit on the 520d

E92 320i (2010) or E92 320d (2010)???

Hi..I am planning to bring back a bmw coupe m sport from the UK..but not sure which two of these models 320i or 320d is a better bet..

Both models comes with risk..
1. E92 320i - there is a very big and long thread in e90 post forum uk,(http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136258)
discussing about what looks to me like a faulty engine design (4cylinder) mainly issue with fuel injectors/coil packs, ECU, software etc

2. E92 320d - there is nothing major discussed with regards to this model's engine reliability in e90 post forum uk.. but there is risk of using Malaysia Diesel 2M on a UK E92 320d engine (especially with the newer models with efficiency dynamics as these is made for Diesel 3M/4M)..I have been trying to look for any major complaints with regards to diesel incompatiblity but could not really find one..really hope if someone can tell me about their experience/problems/issue using a diesel engine from UK/Europe (which is specifically made for Diesel 3M/4M)..

I would really appreciate oppinions on which car is the least risky to bring to Malaysia E92 320i (2010) or E92 320d (2010) urgently as I am planning to purchase it next week.

Top Bottom