Msport: 320d vs 325i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Doc, yeah.. I was really impressed with it today.. Now waiting for the ingress performance kit bundle test drive party. It was too easy overtaking when brought it out to dominate the penchala link today.. Got Cucuk by a MK5 gti though.. So decided to get one with the performance kit installed..

BennLee;670638 said:
Doc, yeah.. I was really impressed with it today.. Now waiting for the ingress performance kit bundle test drive party. It was too easy overtaking when brought it out to dominate the penchala link today.. Got Cucuk by a MK5 gti though.. So decided to get one with the performance kit installed..

The only problem Ben, with so many 320d cars on the road, is that we are going to gve all BMW owners a bad name. You know why-'cos the crazy torque makes us overtaking maniacs! You start thinking like this-hmmmm, let me go across to the far left lane and overtake the 5 cars occupying the middle and the far right lanes.....because it is so easy to do so!

docrayboy;670640 said:
You know why-'cos the crazy torque makes us overtaking maniacs! You start thinking like this-hmmmm, let me go across to the far left lane and overtake the 5 cars occupying the middle and the far right lanes.....because it is so easy to do so!

Guilty as charged :)

muhaiminrahim;670562 said:
i know someone in this forum purchased a 320d 2010 @ MYR180++ So now you can look forward for a 320d bro!! no regrets for sure.. fuel economy even better than two (2) of my Viva's!!

Who bought at that price, i also want one!

BennLee;670638 said:

anyway beware when seeing a GTI must kasi jalan...

seems like this thread is being dominated by the 320d fans haha..almost definitely going for this one as well..gonna call my friends who are helping me to look for the recond to stop their search....i drive, no i drive, not bothered..the power kit does it for me..looking for a good deal..heard any? gimme a shout haha..

wokyoh11;670751 said:
seems like this thread is being dominated by the 320d fans haha..almost definitely going for this one as well..gonna call my friends who are helping me to look for the recond to stop their search....i drive, no i drive, not bothered..the power kit does it for me..looking for a good deal..heard any? gimme a shout haha..

Join us for the 320d Powerkit testdrive and lunch cocktail party at Quill PJ bro on the 24th Sept-sign up here...http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?43611-320d-Powerkit-Cocktail-Party-and-Talk-Quill-PJ&p=670769&highlight=cocktail#post670769

wokyoh11;670751 said:

Those who have a good thing shout out about it.....you don't keep hide a lighted candle under a bed, do you?

echoesian;670690 said:
anyway beware when seeing a GTI must kasi jalan...

No need bro..yesterday A MK5 GTI cucuk me on my way back to usj from NPE..u guys know what happened?..that GTI makan asap itam je...he tailgate me but cannot overtake until i give him a way after toll..heheheh..after toll he wait for me for revenge but race is only one time..love your family..the important thing is to know that my machine dah boleh tapau itu GTI...hehh..powered by vector..if by the performance kit surely can tapau mehhhh....

Dear Wokyoh,

i have so far no regrets in getting my 320d. Placed a booking on 1.4 TSI Scirocco in Feb 2011, but while waiting for the car to arrive to our shore, i went for a test drive on the 320d.. Thats it..!!!! i got myself 'racun-ed'... went around looking for available units and saw one black 2010 320d PE in Quill...

Knowing that the car was selling like hot cake (few people eyeing the car too), i booked the car while still keeping my Audi A4 1.8T B6 .... What i did, korek deep into the pocket for the down payment loh.. didnt manage to sell my car for the downpayment, plan went a little off-track. But i am glad i took the plunge..

DIESEL POWER kickass..!! taking fuel economy and engine performance as determining factors, personally its hard for me to go back to petrol.. :)

Drove back to Kelantan few times since and enjoying the drive each time. Just few days ago, drove down the winding road from Cameron to Gua Musang..Nice.. but still very cautious with the difference driving dynamics of a rear wheel drive.. its different..!!

1 thing for sure, and i just cant get that grin away from my face every time i pump fuel at the station.. :) too bad didnt see this tread earlier.. if not, would have sit down with you and teh tarik.. :)

Thats my take on the 320d so far..dont take our words for it, go to Terengganu... :) and test that diesel machine..!

Top Bottom