Msport: 320d vs 325i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Doc, where are you ?? Still going ??
Aizatnasir, I think can sell for rm4,500 to rm5,000 =D I also plan to sell mine as well =p

ronnie2k9;669378 said:
Aizatnasir, I think can sell for rm4,500 to rm5,000 =D I also plan to sell mine as well =p

Ron bro-just got back into Kl 10am today-horrible 'red eye' flight! -absolutely knackered! Let's plan to do it this weekend, ok? i'll fill you in.

namidub;669192 said:
any of u guys here driving a space grey or silver 320d WVL737? saw one approaching very fast uphill on my rearview mirror on the way back from Penang earlier today.thought it must be a diesel machine and it was!
we were testing each other and waved when i gave way.the wifey and kiddo is inside the car,can't push the car too fast.
he then played with a yellow hyundai coupe.i think after that the yellow coupe tapau-ed and the 320d is nowhere to be seen!

Greetings Namidub,
Errr that would be me, yes, guilty as charged. I was driving back from Ipoh after a half day meeting when we met. It sure was nice "meeting" you.
Mine is a late 2010 320d PE with the the stripes removed (titanium silver). Yes, I noticed that your family was with you and you courteously gave way, thank you. I hope to meet you and the others one of these days. Now, to get the performance kit or not, that's the question.

Fleming;669487 said:
Greetings Namidub,
Errr that would be me, yes, guilty as charged. I was driving back from Ipoh after a half day meeting when we met. It sure was nice "meeting" you.
Mine is a late 2010 320d PE with the the stripes removed (titanium silver). Yes, I noticed that your family was with you and you courteously gave way, thank you. I hope to meet you and the others one of these days. Now, to get the performance kit or not, that's the question.

Haha ok i thought so u must be roaming in this forum as well.
Yeah nice meeting u too."Catch" u later!
hope to meet the rest of the dieselheads too on the road or at TT session.:rock:

Fleming;669487 said:
Greetings Namidub,

What a small world this is...and everybody reads this forum!!

I went to euro tuner in Kota damansara, there are a lot of goodies in that shop... They have a fan page too...
Doc, I have called up the guy... I can get rm350 from him, but I plan to meet him tomorrow leh...
He said the led is from china, 3 months 1 to 1 exchange...

=p Euro Tuner is selling about rm700 ++ for the white led...

ronnie2k9;669533 said:
I went to euro tuner in Kota damansara, there are a lot of goodies in that shop... They have a fan page too...
Doc, I have called up the guy... I can get rm350 from him, but I plan to meet him tomorrow leh...
He said the led is from china, 3 months 1 to 1 exchange...

=p Euro Tuner is selling about rm700 ++ for the white led...

MR350-good bargaining bro! tell us how tomorrow's installation went-send us pics of your new angel eyes!

Okok, but I think that guy don't do installation.... I need to go somewhere to do it....

ronnie2k9;669562 said:
Okok, but I think that guy don't do installation.... I need to go somewhere to do it....

He promised he will do it for us FOC as long as we bring our car to his place in Kinrara Puchong.

ronnie2k9;669378 said:

Thats alot.can even cover the cost for new rims.where do you plan to sell yours?

Got one shop in kota damansara is offering me RM4000 !! They have my favorite Breyton GTS Wheels !! Going for the 18" !!

ronnie2k9;669823 said:
Got one shop in kota damansara is offering me RM4000 !! They have my favorite Breyton GTS Wheels !! Going for the 18" !!

Is it speed line?i called up ah hong from speed line and he told me that they only have breyton GTS in 19"

ronnie2k9;669823 said:

trade in with the RFT or without???

aizatnasir;669835 said:
Is it speed line?i called up ah hong from speed line and he told me that they only have breyton GTS in 19"

Yup... Speed line, they got the original which comes with 4 pcs spacers, I will go for the replica ones...

ronnie2k9;669894 said:
Yup... Speed line, they got the original which comes with 4 pcs spacers, I will go for the replica ones...

How much for the replica set?youre still going for the RFT once youve changed rims?

I remember he said rm2000 for the replica, not going for RFT, very bouncy side walls are too thick.... =="

During the holidays, my wife drove the car and I was sitting at the back with my 3 year old son...

It feels worst than my previous Honda civic FD2.....

docrayboy;667507 said:
My faithful 320d's exhaust new handsome twin tail!! Thanks to noobie for introducing us to Kelvin!

c0e4a2d4.jpg

Damn! so jeles looking at this pic! Is anyone still up for this tip?? If there is, we can go this weekend to get it done..huhuhu

Pez;670064 said:
Damn! so jeles looking at this pic! Is anyone still up for this tip?? If there is, we can go this weekend to get it done..huhuhu

stock finished already bro.lets do a group order!

Top Bottom