Msport: 320d vs 325i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
apujegah;667358 said:
Bro,

Pls share some pics once you have done urs yeahh..for 320d, will it be single or double tips? Will be in shah alam on 3rd hari raya n might drop by for installation too :rock:

double tips....pics same as noobie's who intro us to Kelvin HP 016 666 55 44 in Pandan Indah...GPS N 03 07.891 E 101 45.836

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?43310-Finally-my-baby-is-ready.-E60-520D-WARNING-Image-Intensive!!/page7&highlight=noobie

miniimag0834.jpg

miniimag0816.jpg

namidub;667495 said:
doc,this change is purely cosmetic isnt it?
i guess no sound difference? but what the heck it looks awesome!

No more truck pipe..

ffc67beb.jpg

494e660c.jpg

0669b6b3.jpg

c0e4a2d4.jpg

70c6e425.jpg

f6a68b50.jpg

Good day today! Did a lot of things with 1 day off! White angel eyes project next! Any of you guys interested in 320d group white angel eyes installation?

My faithful 320d's exhaust new handsome twin tail!! Thanks to noobie for introducing us to Kelvin!

c0e4a2d4.jpg

Diesel brothers, the mod look great! These sporty remus tips are from the "US Sound" series, damned nice.
BMW_0020_E92-3_0020_335i-ix_0020_U_002E_S_002E__0020_Sound-Race_0020_I.jpg

docrayboy;667506 said:
Good day today! Did a lot of things with 1 day off! White angel eyes project next! Any of you guys interested in 320d group white angel eyes installation?

Me, me... You mean changing the bulb to white color is it ??

ronnie2k9;667537 said:
Me, me... You mean changing the bulb to white color is it ??

Yeap....are u in?We can get a good discount-I asked a guy Wuk51 found in Mudah.com.my. He is in Puchong-charges MR370 incl installation. Maybe if more guys sign up, can bring in down to MR350.Change the bulb to a LED bulb. No need any rewiring.

ronnie2k9;667536 said:
How about this coming Friday ?? I am free =p

friday cannot lah.still in Tganu.then weekends to Penang. maybe the next week..

docrayboy;667555 said:
Yeap....are u in?We can get a good discount-I asked a guy Wuk51 found in Mudah.com.my. He is in Puchong-charges MR370 incl installation. Maybe if more guys sign up, can bring in down to MR350.Change the bulb to a LED bulb. No need any rewiring.

I got a friend get it from us rm350 also... he says is super bright, don't know weather should take it or not.... nvm, I will join you guys =) GB !!

Doc, my friend said he order from US... it's LED type, but you need to confirm is it from Taiwan or US ... Because from China or Taiwan will come out the Warning light ... ;-)

Maniac;668100 said:
guys, RCBL and I are going to check out the tips today, at 1pm. If anyone else is interested, here's their website & address. PM me if you are coming before 12, so that we know to expect you. http://www.bestkitfibredesign.com/

Tips changed for our cars. Pics of both our tips with Docray and a few others. Was informed by Kelvin that the next batch of exhaust tips will come in 3-4 weeks time. PM Maniac or me if you need Kelvin's HP number.

Aiyooo, I should see this post earlier today, so that I can go install too.... =( do Kelvin still have stock on hand ?? Thinking of going tomorrow....

ronnie2k9;668233 said:
Aiyooo, I should see this post earlier today, so that I can go install too.... =( do Kelvin still have stock on hand ?? Thinking of going tomorrow....

You should call him la bro..Now or never..hehehh

Top Bottom