Msport: 320d vs 325i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ronnie2k9;668255 said:
Can you pm me his hp number ???

brader ronnie, i think you are the most excited 320d new owner here now.
check out this link which I posted earlier attached below. all the info you need is there :)
RCBL mentioned also that you have to wait a few weeks for new stock to arrive. don't worry, it's worth the wait.
30mins for the "circumcision" and you'll go away a happy man.

Maniac;668100 said:
guys, RCBL and I are going to check out the tips today, at 1pm. If anyone else is interested, here's their website & address. PM me if you are coming before 12, so that we know to expect you. http://www.bestkitfibredesign.com/

RCBL;668186 said:
Tips changed for our cars. Pics of both our tips with Docray and a few others. Was informed by Kelvin that the next batch of exhaust tips will come in 3-4 weeks time. PM Maniac or me if you need Kelvin's HP number.

what size are those tips?

they look 4"...and a bit crampy there imho.

RCBL;668186 said:
Tips changed for our cars. Pics of both our tips with Docray and a few others. Was informed by Kelvin that the next batch of exhaust tips will come in 3-4 weeks time. PM Maniac or me if you need Kelvin's HP number.

bro, very nice to finally meet you today. thanks also for a good lunch & chat.
now that you're back in KL, will catch you for drives and meetups, further more since we are in such close proximity at work and residence.
will put up more pics when I get a chance

RCBL;668186 said:

damn ugly downward pointing tips...all 320d owners go change them A.S.A.P.!

NKTOB;668266 said:
what size are those tips?

they look 4"...and a bit crampy there imho.

Bro, they are about 3 1/2 inches in diameter. It might be cramp but anything beats d original "ED" tips

ronnie2k9;668258 said:
Anyone going for the white led in puchong tomorrow ??

Hi Ron! I'm outstation these few days. U can call Harith-016 9955531 he is in kinrara puchong-RM 370 including installation.

Maniac;668267 said:
bro, very nice to finally meet you today. thanks also for a good lunch & chat.
now that you're back in KL, will catch you for drives and meetups, further more since we are in such close proximity at work and residence.
will put up more pics when I get a chance

Bro, u r good company and our residence are such close proximity, we are almost neighbours. Do keep in touch & lets meet up for d drives u mentioned. Also a big TQ for arranging d meet up today

docrayboy;668294 said:
Hi Ron! I'm outstation these few days. U can call Harith-016 9955531 he is in kinrara puchong-RM 370 including installation.

Thanks Doc !!

Not yet le.... You wanna go on Monday ?? Call/SMS me if you want to go 0196551033 =p

any of u guys here driving a space grey or silver 320d WVL737? saw one approaching very fast uphill on my rearview mirror on the way back from Penang earlier today.thought it must be a diesel machine and it was!
we were testing each other and waved when i gave way.the wifey and kiddo is inside the car,can't push the car too fast.
he then played with a yellow hyundai coupe.i think after that the yellow coupe tapau-ed and the 320d is nowhere to be seen!

namidub;669192 said:
any of u guys here driving a space grey or silver 320d WVL737? saw one approaching very fast uphill on my rearview mirror on the way back from Penang earlier today.thought it must be a diesel machine and it was!
we were testing each other and waved when i gave way.the wifey and kiddo is inside the car,can't push the car too fast.
he then played with a yellow hyundai coupe.i think after that the yellow coupe tapau-ed and the 320d is nowhere to be seen!

The 320d is such a punchy car to drive-punch holes through traffic! I am sure you have no regrets getting the 320d, correct, namidub bro?

docrayboy;669198 said:
The 320d is such a punchy car to drive-punch holes through traffic! I am sure you have no regrets getting the 320d, correct, namidub bro?

Spot on,doc! No regrets.

Actually this thread is quite long but does the 320d accelerate faster at 150km/h onwards compared to a 325i? Just wondering :)

aoch88;669220 said:
Actually this thread is quite long but does the 320d accelerate faster at 150km/h onwards compared to a 325i? Just wondering :)

good question. How much the rpm of 320d engine at 180kmh & 200kmh?

Top Bottom