Msport: 320d vs 325i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
$360 sounds like a very good deal. Noobie, was your original tail pipe pointing downwards too? If yes, this supplier should hv the right replacement fitting for our 320d tailpipes. Group buy, anyone?

kuntakinte;667293 said:
$360 sounds like a very good deal. Noobie, was your original tail pipe pointing downwards too? If yes, this supplier should hv the right replacement fitting for our 320d tailpipes. Group buy, anyone?

i'm in if there's a group buy! nice looking remus tips

I've called the dealer..the shop is next ti r-one kedai potong usj 1..or pandan indah..i'm thinking of going tomorrow...

Spoke to the dealer, kelvin. His shop is located nearby MPAJ building in pandan indah. Says that $150 per tail tip or $300 for dual tailtip is wholesaler's best offer. Installation charges subject to job review. I told him we could potentially give him at least 10 cars, he was keen n said willing to consider better offer if that's the case. He says that since his is only a tailpipe, fitting should b no problem n asked me to send it in for him to review. May drop in trow. Anyone keen? We should arrange a time so that we can hv a look together. Opens 9-7pm. Closes from Tuesday, reopens Friday

Mine was pointing downwards. The size is slightly larger, he use a hammer to hit the end pipe to make it fit. Job well.done lah.

kuntakinte;667293 said:

Btw, for those that has a garmin, use can use tge following coordinates.

N 03 07.891 E 101 45.836

When I spoke to.him yesterday, He has 20 pieces left.

Thanks noobie for the reference. Kelvin still recalls you. He says he is a wholesaler n installation is done by calling over someone nearby. Since the Malay chap who did noobie's car is already away, he needs to arrange someone else but needs to b early. So, I hv set appt at his place at 1030am trow. Anyone care to join, do feel free.
Btw, installation is 1hr+

kuntakinte;667316 said:
Thanks noobie for the reference. Kelvin still recalls you. He says he is a wholesaler n installation is done by calling over someone nearby. Since the Malay chap who did noobie's car is already away, he needs to arrange someone else but needs to b early. So, I hv set appt at his place at 1030am trow. Anyone care to join, do feel free.

Your exaust also pointing down as mine right?so do you have any idea how they going to fit it since our 320d have a curve before pointing down?..i'm thinking to go tomorrow also..so,you coming from which location??

Since noobie's 520d tailpipe was also pointing downwards, maybe he can explain the installation process better. I suppose some cutting n hammering to mould it into place are a given. Will b headed to pandan indah from bukit jalil.

Kuntakinte is correct. They'll cut the downwards pipe( a little bit of it) and weld the new tailpipes. They hv to.do minor hammering as the size of the remus is slightly larger.

kuntakinte;667316 said:

Sounds like we have a plan! see you guys there tomorrow 10.30 am! This coordinates! -N 03 07.891 E 101 45.836

I like this Remus Sports Exhaust video...of course ours is not the whole exhaust change but just the tips....and potong the downward bit...! So we don't look too much cacat!lol!

[video=youtube;YnBYuGHESMc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnBYuGHESMc[/video]

docrayboy;667337 said:
I like this Remus Sports Exhaust video...of course ours is not the whole exhaust change but just the tips....and potong the downward bit...! So we don't look too much cacat!lol!

[video=youtube;YnBYuGHESMc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnBYuGHESMc[/video]

Doc,
have you changed yours??

aya, can't make it tomorrow lah...! still at work the day before the holidays.
namidub, shall we go together after raya?

docrayboy;667346 said:
Tomorrow we do together bro!!

Bro,

Pls share some pics once you have done urs yeahh..for 320d, will it be single or double tips? Will be in shah alam on 3rd hari raya n might drop by for installation too :rock:

Yeah, some photos please.... I also interested to fix it, but now I am in Labis, johor... will install it after raya... =D

All 3 of us did it today-kuntakinta(Edmund), WUK51(Mustakim) and myself (Ray). Looks so good! Remus twin pipes with carbonfibre lining-don't play play! Even Ah Dee of GC Motorsports in Sunway(we went there after the installation to survey for angel eyes) was jealous-he sells Remus tail pipes but plain chromes and no carbonfibre lining. Kelvin gave us MR330 all in-took half an hour to do the cutting and fitting. can pay credit card-no extra 2%.

Angel eyes for E90 cannot install separately GC Motorsports told us-change the whole panels-MR2500 for 2. Is there another way?-to just change the angel eyes? somebody said only MR400?

Top Bottom