Msport: 320d vs 325i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
initialM;659030 said:
What rear bodykit is the white 320d using? Is it same msport kit with different kind of diffuser?

namidub's is the performance edition 320d (alpine white) while mine is the m-spot 320d (space grey)..

initialM;659030 said:
What rear bodykit is the white 320d using? Is it same msport kit with different kind of diffuser?

2009-bmw-performance-kit-4.jpg

bmw-performance-3-series-3.jpg

the Performance Edition difference vs the 320d

• PE Aerodynamics Package (Diff front [no fog light],side and rear skirts with diffuser)
  • PE Accent Strip ( White-Grey )
  • PE Aluminium footrest + pedals
  • PE Handbrake grip
  • PE Selector level grip
  • PE Front grille in Black
  • M interior trim strips in Glacier Silver aluminium

Mine is as above pics,Except :

• no iDrive,hence no antenna fin
  • no rear CF spoiler
  • no CF sidemirror
  • no CF front lip
  • a downpointing tailpipe
  • no yellow banana either.heheh

Damn nice! I especially like the air intake opening the Performance Edition kit has just in front of the rear tyres!

docrayboy;659164 said:
Damn nice! I especially like the air intake opening the Performance Edition kit has just in front of the rear tyres!

with PE kit you dont have front fog light namidub? :confused:

docrayboy, air scoop/ intake really looks cool.. only if i have the extra cash to burn :smokin:

muhaiminrahim;659374 said:
with PE kit you dont have front fog light namidub? :confused:

docrayboy, air scoop/ intake really looks cool.. only if i have the extra cash to burn :smokin:

nope bro,mine doesn't come with front fog light.although earlier version of PEs might have.

namidub;659384 said:
nope bro,mine doesn't come with front fog light.although earlier version of PEs might have.

those tailpipes would look great too on our 320d's.. can change during this warranty period ka?

muhaiminrahim;659387 said:
those tailpipes would look great too on our 320d's.. can change during this warranty period ka?

i am thinking of the same thing...

i don't exactly know how much it will cost.i m thinking of few hundred bucks for the tip change only..

namidub;659384 said:

nope, none of PE's has the fogs. Mine was the first few that were manufactured, and they actually had some bugs initially with programming the OBC to prevent error msgs.

mat6689 got his swapped out straight away, i believe. all the new 520d's have straight pipes too - shouldn't be any problems la.
if anyone has a good recommendation for swapping tailtips out, let's all go together :D

Maniac;659442 said:
if anyone has a good recommendation for swapping tailtips out, let's all go together :D

i'm in lets do group tailtips change!

Swapping new tailtips is not changing the whole exhaust, is it? Can swapping tail tips give a more sportier exhaust sound?

docrayboy;659603 said:
Swapping new tailtips is not changing the whole exhaust, is it? Can swapping tail tips give a more sportier exhaust sound?

Don't think so, changing the exhaust tail tip is just a aesthetic "upgrade" but it's a lot cheaper than the RM2-3k they charge for the real McCoy :D

yup... that's the one. quite cheap... RM150 per piece and installation is RM60. total RM360. he told me he is a wholesaler...

If get from Sunway, it's RM700(cheapest) for 2 pcs, EXCLUDING installation.

Top Bottom