Msport: 320d vs 325i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Maniac;658303 said:
Ah! we're in the same shoes, cos I have an alpenweiss one too. A weekly wash is a must to keep it gleaming!
I don't know anyone else besides Makko who has a black 320d. quite rare.

Hihi, I just booked my blackie this afternoon =p

spidey;658720 said:
Hahah will definitely do... space grey and those 18 inch wheels in grey as well... cant wait to get my hands on it

ronnie2k9;658739 said:
Hihi, I just booked my blackie this afternoon =p

spidey & ronnie - Congrats to you both on your new babies!
Do throw in your 2 sen's feedback into the thread once you've had a chance to robek around :4: and share pictures of your rides too!

docrayboy;658753 said:
U also added 5K for the Powerkit, ronnie?

I did ask BMW Malaysia on their facebook homepage - the official announcement and package details will be revealed soon (but that was like 2 weeks ago).

Don't worry-Monday we will meet BMW Malaysia's Marketing Head....all will be revealed soon!

ronnie2k9;658841 said:
Ok ok... Pls update us the details =p

Will do,bro! Special benefits for OMs-so, don't drag your feet anymore-sign up and join the BMWCM army, soldier! Captain BMW!!!!!

[video]http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2993723929/[/video]

NKTOB;658732 said:
Welcome to the last of the remaining IL6 club!

Yup I'll stick to in line 6 anytime. Very sad BMW goin for turbo route. I rather buy turbo japs.
Straight six BMW is the LEGEND

Hi all my sifu, Moses here, very new here, have some question bout the price for 320d. I got an offer from AB on a 2011 pre-reg (0 KM) for 232k, is that a good buy? Really hope all my sifu can help me up here, thank yo very much.

moseschk;658971 said:
Hi all my sifu, Moses here, very new here, have some question bout the price for 320d. I got an offer from AB on a 2011 pre-reg (0 KM) for 232k, is that a good buy? Really hope all my sifu can help me up here, thank yo very much.

Thats a very good buy for a Pre Reg 0 km-try get free 6mm shater-proof Lumar/V Kool tint thrown in!

Thank you very much sifu docrayboy, I try to ask for V Kool tint, the SA said she will try to do something on it when the car is gonna deliver. Sifu, is it sure that for a 0 km pre reg offer at 232k is a good buy? Never bought a new BMW in my life before, previously own an 95 Audi A6 (second hand), I know I've made a rite and a good choice picking up a 320d, but dunno is it the rite price and the rite timing to buy.
docrayboy;658975 said:
Thats a very good buy for a Pre Reg 0 km-try get free 6mm shater-proof Lumar/V Kool tint thrown in!

moseschk;658988 said:
Thank you very much sifu docrayboy, I try to ask for V Kool tint, the SA said she will try to do something on it when the car is gonna deliver. Sifu, is it sure that for a 0 km pre reg offer at 232k is a good buy? Never bought a new BMW in my life before, previously own an 95 Audi A6 (second hand), I know I've made a rite and a good choice picking up a 320d, but dunno is it the rite price and the rite timing to buy.

Good deal i must say.if only i got this kind of deal few months back.Go get it! you wont regret.
What colour/trim are you getting your hands on?

moseschk;658988 said:

U get iDrive. 184 hp, what else do u want?.....except the Powerkit. ha ha! Or maybe if get a 2011 320d with iDrive at 5000km at price 210K? maybe more worth it.

namidub;658993 said:
Good deal i must say.if only i got this kind of deal few months back.Go get it! you wont regret.
What colour/trim are you getting your hands on?

Sifu namidub, thanks for your encouragement, actually I want the color Space Grey, but the unit was registered on 7/7/11, an extra 2k for it, that's y I go for Alpine White and with interior Dahkota Black.

Been driving my white Audi for 11 yrs, is hard to take care, but already get used to it.

docrayboy;658995 said:
U get iDrive. 184 hp, what else do u want?.....except the Powerkit. ha ha! Or maybe if get a 2011 320d with iDrive at 5000km at price 210K? maybe more worth it.

Agree with you sifu docraboy, what else do I want, that's I go for d 320d, haven't bought a new car in my life, and u never know who drive those car b4, as u hv experience how powerful the car is, the might have trash gao gao before. hehehehe...........

moseschk;659000 said:
Agree with you sifu docraboy, what else do I want, that's I go for d 320d, haven't bought a new car in my life, and u never know who drive those car b4, as u hv experience how powerful the car is, the might have trash gao gao before. hehehehe...........

bro dont sifu2 me.i also newbie on this bmw in general,320d to be specific.
docray sifu larr (i can say thanks to his poisoning posts in this forum which led me to decide on my 320d purchase.:top:)

Space Grey vs Alpine White (PE)
attachment.php

What rear bodykit is the white 320d using? Is it same msport kit with different kind of diffuser?

moseschk;659000 said:

Yeap, thats a fact-the 320d cars used in the BMW Innovation Days drives were really trashed by us....hee hee....better get the 0 km pre reg if you can afford it.

Top Bottom