Msport: 320d vs 325i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Excellent! Congratulations! 3 hours! Bliss in a 320D when there's no traffic!!

muhaiminrahim;642383 said:
still cant sleep after an enjoyable 3hrs drive from kl to terengganu just now.. hehe..

You will have many more of these moments :) Right now, I am reminiscing an encounter with a beautiful olive green Murcielago on the highway :cool:

muhaiminrahim;642383 said:
still cant sleep after an enjoyable 3hrs drive from kl to terengganu just now.. hehe..

nice.make me cant wait for the next kertehbound drive nextweek.
now paternity leave,cant sit behind the wheel too often.hehehe

JediM;642420 said:
Excellent! Congratulations! 3 hours! Bliss in a 320D when there's no traffic!!

yup.. 320d is really one fine animal when its tamed!! hehe!! wont be doing the 3hrs anytime soon.. just want to see how fast this 320d can go after reading all the post!! hehe!!

zhul;642441 said:
You will have many more of these moments :) Right now, I am reminiscing an encounter with a beautiful olive green Murcielago on the highway :cool:

murcielargo is was out of my league.. i dunt hav the balls i guess?!

namidub;642451 said:
nice.make me cant wait for the next kertehbound drive nextweek.
now paternity leave,cant sit behind the wheel too often.hehehe

did a kerteh ipoh drive just a few days ago.. calculated the fuel consumption.. it was RM49!! damn, even cheaper than my VIVA lah bro!!

muhaiminrahim;642710 said:
did a kerteh ipoh drive just a few days ago.. calculated the fuel consumption.. it was RM49!! damn, even cheaper than my VIVA lah bro!!

Filled 30liters (RM54) at BHP right after Gombak toll (initially tank half-full)
Drove all the way to Kerteh with one quart of the tank covering 300km. i think half of the 30 liters used.impressive!
but driving stop and go in shah alam covering very short distance,fc quite affected lah.cannot get those kinda figures.

The fuel indicator is not linear, meaning that for the first 1/4, it's slower than the last 1/4... consumption, if measured by the fuel meter in the cockpit, speeds up dramatically after the 2nd half...

got price list for premium selection Glenmarie. 320d M sports for year 2010 is priced at RM207,170 and 325 M sports year 2010 @ RM240,800 final.

So not sure to pick up which one. Is there any warranty issue if 320d we change the muffler tip after buying the car?

Wait till you've tested the 320d with the BMW Power Kit, Nik.
Just tested the BMW Power Kitted 320d.
In 1 word-AWESOME!
In 3 words-SUCH A RUSH!
About MR5-7K to top up to get it.

BMW Performance power kit for BMW 120d, BMW 320d,
BMW 320xd and BMW 520d.

Efficiency and dynamics are already prevalent in the standard variant of the four-cylinder diesel engines in BMW 120d, BMW 320d and BMW 320xd. The BMW Performance power kits add even more power and thrust. In the newest generation of BMW 320d* and BMW 520d** engines the precisely-calibrated software and hardware components in the tuning package increase the performance from 135 to 147 kW. This means an additional 40 Newton metres torque and faster acceleration of 0.3 and 0.5 s, respectively, from 0 to 100 km/h. In fifth gear, even as much as 0.8 and 1 s, respectively, from 80 to 120 km/h. And the maximum speed of the BMW 520d is boosted by 7 km/h.

The BMW Performance power kits also impress with their efficiency. Despite the clearly increased level of performance, the consumption and CO2 emissions in the ECE driving cycle remain unchanged for all engines – so you can enjoy the spectacular dynamics of your BMW even more.

Tomorrow night the Power Kitted 320d is going to challenge gameover's DTUK and WUK1 Vector 320d! Will keep you guys posted!

docrayboy;649185 said:
Tomorrow night the Power Kitted 320d is going to challenge gameover's DTUK and WUK1 Vector 320d! Will keep you guys posted!

:listen: Venue Doc? Luv to come and witness it first hand ... :4:

will go for test drive by next week. Will test for 320M, 320d M and 325 M. anyway for year 2010, 320d is for old horsepower and not upgraded?

Top Bottom