Msport: 320d vs 325i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
well, i tekan all the time so no surprised to have higher reading. Will have outstation trip next week. Hope to see a better figure

DJH;635520 said:
well, i tekan all the time so no surprised to have higher reading. Will have outstation trip next week. Hope to see a better figure

Tekan lah!! No need to beat any records, no need to save 3 ringgit!! Be naughty, be a 320d driver!!

docrayboy;635526 said:
Tekan lah!! No need to beat any records, no need to save 3 ringgit!! Be naughty, be a 320d driver!!

Learn from the Doc la...

Can achieve wheelspin after leaving the TT at Teak last month... Aiyo... So much power on tap... :p

i already have a few wheelspins experience already but not to exceed 3,500rpm

My normal fuel consumption is quite high at 8.3L/100km ~700km/tank; this could be due to living on hillside and always tekan all the way when doing uphill cornering...:cool:

docrayboy;630658 said:
Wow!! Must look smashing!!! Make sure you get the M3 in the pre-nup when you marry Paris, Maniac bro! U have a pic of the M3 in AB Sg Besi, bro? Put it up, won't you? Give us wet dreams tonite.......don't let Paris know, she'll be jealous....we chose the M3 instead of her!

Managed to get pics of an M3 in AB Tun Razak today when I send my car in for my regular oil change
View attachment 19170View attachment 19171View attachment 19172

Wei Doc,

Tak aci la. Car very powderful. Minyak very ciput. Life is so unfair hehehe.

Where can get harmon kardon speakers like yours la?

Just wanna check, after run in, did u guys tekan all the way to the redline? or u progressively increase to 4k rpm and so on?

Eggie86;635537 said:
Can achieve wheelspin after leaving the TT at Teak last month... Aiyo... So much power on tap... :p

What to do? Max torque comes in at 1750rpm....

DJH;636306 said:
Just wanna check, after run in, did u guys tekan all the way to the redline? or u progressively increase to 4k rpm and so on?

I usually do it progressively....

Hi there everyone here .... i juz booked a 320d pre-reg car from AB . Should b getting the car next week ! Any advise from all the 320d owners here on the best way to run in the car ?

bavarian74;636569 said:
Hi there everyone here .... i juz booked a 320d pre-reg car from AB . Should b getting the car next week ! Any advise from all the 320d owners here on the best way to run in the car ?

First 1000km, keep below 150km/hr....

docrayboy;636574 said:
First 1000km, keep below 150km/hr....

Ok thanks doc , but how about tekan the rev meter ? can rev till how much RPM during the 1st 1000km ? u mean after 1000km can fully exploit the car like normal ?

DJH;636438 said:
aiyo, then when can i max the rev la. Torque poison la

Max torque is 1750-2750rpm. You dont need to red line it. Everything can be achieved without revving it like mad.

DJH;636923 said:
The book advised first 2000km below 150km/hr la

2000km? Better ask Paul Tan.I wonder whether 320d and 520d same rules.....How to tahan lah? Wait until 2000 km? Must have nerves of steel like a monk like that lah......pop the cherry, don't pop the cherry, pop the cherry, don't pop the cherry.....wait, wait, wait.....darling!!!

Top Bottom