Msport: 320d vs 325i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Haha... we buy 3 series is because we know there's this thing call depreciation, otherwise, we would probably get a 5 or 7 series.. :p Among the BMWs, I guess the 3 depreciates slower if not better then the 1-series. Go get an Citroen, Fiat or Alfa then tell us about depreciations.. :D :D :D

Seriously, nothings beats the feeling of a brand new BMW, low interest rate, warranty, BSRI. If you are not careful with used BMW, the maintenance can be quite a nightmare to some. The peace of mind in BMW ownership is priceless! depreciation is our least concern.. your priorities might be different and we respect that.. :wink:

Btw, depreciation only takes effect when we dispose the car, otw, its just a paper lost and won't hurt us a bit.. :p

astroboy;539229 said:
Haha... we buy 3 series is because we know there's this thing call depreciation, otherwise, we would probably get a 5 or 7 series.. :p Among the BMWs, I guess the 3 depreciates slower if not better then the 1-series. Go get an Citroen, Fiat or Alfa then tell us about depreciations.. :D :D :D

Seriously, nothings beats the feeling of a brand new BMW, low interest rate, warranty, BSRI. If you are not careful with used BMW, the maintenance can be quite a nightmare to some. The peace of mind in BMW ownership is priceless! depreciation is our least concern.. your priorities might be different and we respect that.. :wink:

Btw, depreciation only takes effect when we dispose the car, otw, its just a paper lost and won't hurt us a bit.. :p

:top: well said; buyer of this marque doesn't care about the depreciation anyway. i buy car to drive not to sell, just my 2 cents. i have a 14yo pug 306, the depreciation is a nightmare! :top:

OK looks like I touched a nerve - no intentions. Let me be the first to apologise and say sorry if I have. Unfortunately, I cannot afford a new one, so it's always been 2nd hand. Hope to buy one new sometime, and feel a new car like many of you have felt owning one. As for me, just drooling as I test new cars in the showroom, and listening to the stories and taking advice from BMW salespeople.

No worries macdaque, not many like the way docrayboy express his opinion of how his 320d 4-pot diesel is a better car than it's 6-pot high revving cousins. I have met docrayboy in 2 separate occasions and he's alright. Mind u his 320d comes with the performance package that has CF side mirror cover, CF boot lip and a steering that read G-Force, and the latest addition to his car was added in personally by yours truly, believe to add 5hp, and that's the official BMW Club Malaysia registration plate holder.. :eek: :love:

Come join us this Friday at BorneoRainforest for teh tarik la! I introduce this nice chap called docrayboy to u, if he comes.. :top:

New BMW, used BMW, diesel, petrol, FI, NA, all welcome!

More info>> http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?p=246777#post246777

astroboy;539347 said:
No worries macdaque, not many like the way docrayboy express his opinion of how his 320d 4-pot diesel is a better car than it's 6-pot high revving cousins. I have met docrayboy in 2 separate occasions and he's alright. Mind u his 320d comes with the performance package that has CF side mirror cover, CF boot lip and a steering that read G-Force, and the latest addition to his car was added in personally by yours truly, believe to add 5hp, and that's the official BMW Club Malaysia registration plate holder.. :eek: :love:

Come join us this Friday at BorneoRainforest for teh tarik la! I introduce this nice chap called docrayboy to u, if he comes.. :top:

New BMW, used BMW, diesel, petrol, FI, NA, all welcome!

More info>> http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?p=246777#post246777

Thanks for this note, and for the invite. Will KIV for next meet, coz having another clashing function this time around. Maybe also let the steam settle. TQ, TQ.

Haha... when we all talk about our car, all steam steam one la.. mine is a base line E90, lucky enough to even have leather seat.. :p everyone's E90 is better than mine.. no need to argue, but mine is the lightest E90 in town.. simplicity is beautiful! :D :love:

Seriously, there's always another BMW that's around the corner that's nicer and cheaper.. never ending la. Very important to agree to disagree and yum seng over it! :beer: Otw.. we moderators have to change title to firefighters liao.. :p

Last night I saw an LCI E90 in white with bold body decals (blue/red) that looks like a WTCC car parked outside The Ship Uptown Damansara Utama.. 320si?! :eek:

macdaque;539341 said:
OK looks like I touched a nerve - no intentions. Let me be the first to apologise and say sorry if I have. Unfortunately, I cannot afford a new one, so it's always been 2nd hand. Hope to buy one new sometime, and feel a new car like many of you have felt owning one. As for me, just drooling as I test new cars in the showroom, and listening to the stories and taking advice from BMW salespeople.

No worries mate...come by this Friday if you finish your other appointment fast!

docrayboy;539462 said:
No worries mate...come by this Friday if you finish your other appointment fast!

Bro,

Forgot to ask you to take me for a ride in your car last Saturday. Maybe this Friday we can go test drive. havent sat in a 320d yet.

Cheers

BMWs;539652 said:
Bro,

Forgot to ask you to take me for a ride in your car last Saturday. Maybe this Friday we can go test drive. havent sat in a 320d yet.

Cheers

of course can brudder...you drive it yourself lah...no worries

Read today's star online...." Cars must be noisy? many say yes" This is because it is more safer says experts. So another safety point for our beloved 320d haha

if your exhaust is silent another driver will not know if you're in his blindspot..we will aware of a car in our blindspot it its noise is at the level of those wira/wajalutions.. don't think the 320d is "loud" enough to be "safe"

phas3r;540088 said:
if your exhaust is silent another driver will not know if you're in his blindspot..we will aware of a car in our blindspot it its noise is at the level of those wira/wajalutions.. don't think the 320d is "loud" enough to be "safe"

you r right phas3r...its very quiet a car....with scorching torque to scorch the rear tyres!

3 series MY 2011

hi bro, am considering hard to go for a 325i sports. Read at bmw-sg forum that there is a "september production changes" on the bluetooth and idrive on the 3...the local SA are clueless about this...question, when do BMW malaysia normally do their Model year change over?

tq in adv!!:top:

My first driving impression on the 320d during the Innovation Days.. 325 much better in many ways la..Honestly saying..

But for those who considering consumption, decent power + saving few grands less over the fun factor + more power and rev can definately go for 320d

just my duapulusen!

VKS;557254 said:
My first driving impression on the 320d during the Innovation Days.. 325 much better in many ways la..Honestly saying..

But for those who considering consumption, decent power + saving few grands less over the fun factor + more power and rev can definately go for 320d

just my duapulusen!

Between 320d & 325, I seriously prefer your sig:love:

testdrove the 320d m-sports earlier today... nice torque, good pickup upon 2krpm but overall handling felt light... almost japanese handling like.. too bad :p

whiteknight88;559523 said:
testdrove the 320d m-sports earlier today... nice torque, good pickup upon 2krpm but overall handling felt light... almost japanese handling like.. too bad :p

Joking rite? Unless they have adjusted the power steering on the newest model, the 320d has one of the heaviest powered steering I have tested. Almost need to go to gym just to drive it well at slow speeds :rolleyes:

Top Bottom