Msport: 320d vs 325i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yes it is on the front right side of the seat for driver side and left side for the passenger side. Pressing one side to tighten it and another side to release.

zhul;519593 said:
Nope, its quickness is a fact. You just need to find the right one :rolleyes:

320d kicks the 325i in the 80 to 120km/h acceleration in 4th/5th gear. That performance gives the 320d more useful power for city and highway driving. Overtaking is a breeze and without needing the drama of pushing the tacho up in the sky, which can be tiring after some time. :43:

This is what makes the 320d feel faster and more satisfying than the 325i for some. And it converted many to diesel power :wink:

http://www.bmw.ba/hr_dl/ba_en/newvehicles/3series/sedan/2008/_shared/pdf/3series_sedan_datasheet.pdf

Hi Zhul, from the data, the 325 is n53 engine and and the displacement is 3.0 lt. so i think the comparison is out. The 320d facts looks ok but is much more better than our local 320d fact sheet. I m not sure whether the fact sheet u attached is reliable

docrayboy;519294 said:
We all should meet up Naz! Going for the f10 launch this Friday?:wink:

How i wish to be there but i cant Ray. taking delivery of my new ride this friday.

docrayboy;519614 said:
I like the way zhul said...Overtaking is a breeze and without needing the drama of pushing the tacho up in the sky, which can be tiring after some time. [/B]!!

Makes the 325i sound like a drama queen...the 320d digs in and gets the job done...time after time!

what job done??? u r full of shit docrayboy !!!! drama queen...look it up in the dictionary . lets go for a drag race prick.. see who wins!!!
0-100 ... 325 faster
100-200 .. 325 faster
325 with idrive...

BUT... the 320D better car ... hello ,, get urself a reality check!!!!!

why not compare it to a 335???? scared huh? no balls??? 335 got 300 torque ma!!! 320d better what....

like i said stop comparing apple to an orange... just makes u look stupid.
i'm not saying 320d is a lesser car but just stop comparing them both..not the same. find a similar car n compare. just because u own a 320d doesn't mean u have to say its the best.. all go on about torque coz thats all it has more apart from the diesel consumption ..

i love facts.. but pls verify them before blurting them out.

with this note i quit this F$#@UP thread!!!

achtung;519828 said:
what job done??? u r full of shit docrayboy !!!! drama queen...look it up in the dictionary . lets go for a drag race prick.. see who wins!!!
0-100 ... 325 faster
100-200 .. 325 faster
325 with idrive...

BUT... the 320D better car ... hello ,, get urself a reality check!!!!!

why not compare it to a 335???? scared huh? no balls??? 335 got 300 torque ma!!! 320d better what....

like i said stop comparing apple to an orange... just makes u look stupid.
i'm not saying 320d is a lesser car but just stop comparing them both..not the same. find a similar car n compare. just because u own a 320d doesn't mean u have to say its the best.. all go on about torque coz thats all it has more apart from the diesel consumption ..

i love facts.. but pls verify them before blurting them out.

with this note i quit this F$#@UP thread!!!

achtung is a drama queen....don't cry, don't cry....so sad you are quiting this thread...boys can't play with the men...oh but you are not a boy even...achtung is a drama queen!

docrayboy;519834 said:
achtung is a drama queen....don't cry, don't cry....so sad you are quting this thread...boys can't play with the men...oh but you are not a boy even...achtung is a drama queen!

If facts can't talk, what can? Come to the F10 launch and let's talk facts then...

Let's not degrade one another with personal insults.

If anyone want to prove a point, take a drive after the F10 Launch this saturday to PutraJaya via the Maju Expressway. I will be the sweeper :)

ALBundy;519838 said:
Let's not degrade one another with personal insults.

If anyone want to prove a point, take a drive after the F10 Launch this saturday to PutraJaya via the Maju Expressway. I will be the sweeper :)

Its zhul's factsheet...80km/hr to 120km/hr...the 320d is faster than the 325i...why are you all so sensitive? Drag race? Like Fast n Furious Part 3 in KL? Everybody's a Van Diesel now, huh? Come on lah...let's see the F10...drink a few champagnes and chill out at KLCC this Friday....

docrayboy;519840 said:
Its zhul's factsheet...80km/hr to 120km/hr...the 320d is faster than the 325i...why are you all so sensitive? Drag race? Like Fast n Furious Part 3 in KL? Everybody's a Van Diesel now, huh? Come on lah...let's see the F10...drink a few champagnes and chill out at KLCC this Friday....

Yes, we should chill out and relax. Whether its the 320d or the 325i, we are fortunate that BMW makes great cars for our different driving styles and make our driving enjoyable everyday.

Lets hope that BMW will continue that excellence with the F10 and the new 3 series! :top:

ego takes over already....

i've driven the 320d...in town ok coz the torque fools you to think the car is powerful, but for your quick weekend getaway on hiways, i dun think the drive will be as pleasant as the 325. My personal opinion, once you drive bigger cc cars, it's very hard to go back....no replacement for displacement, that's what many people say. I think it's a good thing...if u gets hooked, be prepared to work harder to afford that more pricey bigger cc cars.

just ask those M car drivers in this forum ler...they all smile only reading this thread

shaifulo;519978 said:
ego takes over already....

i've driven the 320d...in town ok coz the torque fools you to think the car is powerful, but for your quick weekend getaway on hiways, i dun think the drive will be as pleasant as the 325. My personal opinion, once you drive bigger cc cars, it's very hard to go back....no replacement for displacement, that's what many people say. I think it's a good thing...if u gets hooked, be prepared to work harder to afford that more pricey bigger cc cars.

just ask those M car drivers in this forum ler...they all smile only reading this thread

True Shaifulo, no replacement for displacement. Even when i test drive the new Mercedes W212 E250 CGI Blue Efficiency that Mercedes had just launch recently ,Feel dissappointed with the power from 1.8 litre Turbocharge engine.It lagged until you reach 3500 rpm.Even it will be sceptical to all the 'towkey' that own their previous W211 E240/E280 to upgrade to 1.8 litre engine for W212.

confirmed seat malfunction. Returning car today.. Sob sob no more diesel to drive around. Might get smaller car for the next few days. argggghhhh..

"no replacement for displacement" remain true (for now) when it comes to long distance high speed cruising and durability.

An STI may have packed with a lot of punch but try racing it constantly into the red in outstation trips, it will give up. The 4WD system is great for added traction on slippery road surface but the extra overhead consumed by the 4WD drive terrain makes the car less efficient, especially top speed. That's why F1 is not 4WD and rally is 4WD.

For true long distance high speed cruiser, u need a big horse and not a horse injected with steroid. That's how u separate the man from the boy..

I'm happy my 320i can trash the E39 //M5 in gymkhana while an E30 318is trashed me :(.. it all depends on situation la. For my "application", the 320d is more towards my cup of tea.. :top:

FIRZ67;519992 said:
True Shaifulo, no replacement for displacement. Even when i test drive the new Mercedes W212 E250 CGI Blue Efficiency that Mercedes had just launch recently ,Feel dissappointed with the power from 1.8 litre Turbocharge engine.It lagged until you reach 3500 rpm.Even it will be sceptical to all the 'towkey' that own their previous W211 E240/E280 to upgrade to 1.8 litre engine for W212.

Agree. No replacement for displacement! I tested the W204 C250 CGI while waiting for my car at C&C Mutiara. No doubt, it's a beauty inside and outside. But a 1.8 turbo just lacks the refined power of a 6-pot. Sadly, that's the way the automobile world is moving: smaller, turbocharged combustion engines, and electric motors. I'll try to enjoy driving 6-pots for as long as possible while they're still available! :p

zhul;519944 said:
Yes, we should chill out and relax. Whether its the 320d or the 325i, we are fortunate that BMW makes great cars for our different driving styles and make our driving enjoyable everyday.

Lets hope that BMW will continue that excellence with the F10 and the new 3 series! :top:

:wink: sometimes people do get hyper sensitive for many2 odd reasons ... be cool and like u guys suggest, chill out and R&R this Saturday ..... :biggrin:

btw .... :heeeelllllooooo:Al-Bundy as a sweeper??????:21::21::21: ... JOKE OF THE DAY weyyyyyy....cabutzzzzz :vroam:

What?! W204 C250 CGI on 1.8 turbo engine? THAT'S CHEATING!! SHORT CHANGE!! Just like the 335i only on 3.0L :(

astroboy;520045 said:
What?! W204 C250 CGI on 1.8 turbo engine? THAT'S CHEATING!! SHORT CHANGE!! Just like the 335i only on 3.0L :(

Astro.........the reviews was on the Star just recently, I believe..........I was also surprised that that CG250 is on a 1.8liter engine...........:stupid:

Top Bottom