Klang & Shah Alam Meet Ups

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi boys and girls :)

Been unoffical member quite some time and never joined TT. This time really want to meet other fellow owners at coming friday TT at MMZ TTDI . I have been a member since owned my second Bimmer (a great mchine e38) and last year owned F10

Also intent to submit my official membership form. BTW any golf kakis here?

cheers

Shah aka Sdin

sdin said:
Hi boys and girls :)

Been unoffical member quite some time and never joined TT. This time really want to meet other fellow owners at coming friday TT at MMZ TTDI . I have been a member since owned my second Bimmer (a great mchine e38) and last year owned F10

Also intent to submit my official membership form. BTW any golf kakis here?

cheers

Shah aka Sdin
hello Shah@Sdin,

welcome welcome welcome....come la....all are welcome to join the TT at MMZ every Friday. Not to worry about membership or not, its just a lepak session with like minded people who are passionate about their rides. If ue submitting to be an OM sure we can assist.

yes we have a couple of golf kakis too......heard they are always looking out for new blood.....errrr....i mean new company....hehhe....

see u this Friday then bro!

gendong said:
hello Shah@Sdin,

welcome welcome welcome....come la....all are welcome to join the TT at MMZ every Friday. Not to worry about membership or not, its just a lepak session with like minded people who are passionate about their rides. If ue submitting to be an OM sure we can assist.

yes we have a couple of golf kakis too......heard they are always looking out for new blood.....errrr....i mean new company....hehhe....

Sure Bro Gendong, BTW for the golfers it is not `new company ' but new `old ayam' huhu. OK c u guys this friday

gendong said:
hello Shah@Sdin,

Sure Bro Gendong, BTW for the golfers it is not `new company ' but new `old ayam' huhu. OK c u guys this friday

last Friday meet up at MMZ was superb....Idk why, but a real good session with laughter, racuning, sataying, kutuking and etc...tqvm

Guys & gals,

Today is Wednesday, then tomorrow is Thursday,
day after that is already Friday,
so know know when Friday comes,
its time for us to chill n have a couple of sticks of succulent, juicy spicy satay......
and perhaps irfan80 will share some tales
of the latest victims of the 'Puaka'...

Date : Friday, 6th March 2015
Time : 10.00pm onwards
Venue : MMZ Bkt Jelutong
GPS : 3.109995110807335,101.54314398765564

Come one come all....see u guys this friday

i did something to my car this week.... a round or two with the fastest e92 M3 in Malaysia would be nice .... lets start side by side in the first round... then we see how....

It was nice to meet you all that night guys, see you again in next TT :rock:

Nice meeting u bro. See u next week as we are giving way to the club's OTT this week, being held in Cyberjaya.

Waited for bro Gendong from 10.00pm until 3.00am last nite at OTT. Did not manage to see him. Sigh....

Top Bottom