Klang & Shah Alam Meet Ups

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
joonsuan said:
I will attempt to make it this Friday... haven't seen you guys in ages...
saw u last monday evening.....was right behind u hehehehe......

Sorry guys, ada appointment penting malam esok.. Have fun and pls makan satay kambing for me.. Lama tak gi MMZ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I reached mmz but I don't know anyone here.. only saw a few bmws.. where r u guys?

This week we're giving way to the club's Official Monthly TT @ Chawan, Citta Mall, 16th Jan.

irfan80 said:
Nice to meet u Ken Ng..n tq to those who came (7 ppl)
Yeah was great to meet you and everyone! Thanks Gendong for providing the directions! :67:

I'll be a little late to this Friday's OTT, hope to see everyone there!

Bro Gendong, if there's any TT at MMZ this Friday lemme know.. would want to bring some parts for e46 to sell off.

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Friday is looming near, and its time for our usual ritual of lepaking with like-minded ppl who are obsessed with their rides, talk nothing but cars, ooogle at sexy sexy lines n curves, hear sweet notes of the engine bla bla bla.....bla bla bla.......and amoisky is probably gonna reveal her mystery 'other half'....along with spare parts n accessories from the previous 'other half'....... so come and join in the fun.....!!

Friday, 23rd January 2015
10.00pm onwards
MMZ Bkt Jelutong

see u guys Friday!!!!

come one come all.....

Still thinking which other half to bring.. Still not ready to reveal.. Shy shy one.. Probably will be bringing upcoming ex other half for one last round of MMZ.. But we shall see.. [emoji18]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still thinking which other half to bring.. Still not ready to reveal.. Shy shy one.. Probably will be bringing upcoming ex other half for one last round of MMZ.. But we shall see.. [emoji18]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom