Klang & Shah Alam Meet Ups

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ya la ... seewai...long time no see nor hear 1...thot u duwan to friend us anymore... hehehe... hows everything sir n really nice to see you saying hi to us in here....hope can meet u n ur beast soon...rindu ma sama u

mizhan;n1326586 said:
malam esok roti canai ayam goreng ye..

Yes bos......as usual....

Boys & gals......

Lets welcome 2014 with laughter and some friendly racuns for the year ahead......

Date : Friday, 3rd January 2014
Time : 10.00pm onwards
Venue : MMZ Bkt Jelutong
GPS : 3.109995110807335,101.54314398765564

Come one come all......See u guys tomorrow night!

Just hope the announcement on the OTT is made soon……i'm itchy…...

YES!!! Somebody is still at home!!!

Boys & gals......

Lets hope the forum stays and we can continue to have fun again......

Well guess we 'ter-skipped' a TT last week. Alas, everything would be back to normal this coming Friday. Hmmmmm where shall we start then? Need that jolt of komrad-ness banter and laughter hehehehe.....and the roti canai ayam goreng.........

Date : Friday, 24th January 2014
Time : 10.00pm onwards
Venue : MMZ Bkt Jelutong
GPS : 3.109995110807335,101.54314398765564

Come one come all......See u guys this Friday night!

I would be arriving late on Friday, and have track day the next morning. Gonna be tough for me, will join the next one...hopefully we have a special TT during the first week of Feb as I would be in KL from 2nd Feb until 8th Feb.

JS.......noted bro....or you can sleep early and rise a wee bit earlier say arnd 3am...then can still join us for TT before leisurely going to the track hehehe....

Roger also on the special TT......

gendong said:
JS.......noted bro....or you can sleep early and rise a wee bit earlier say arnd 3am...then can still join us for TT before leisurely going to the track hehehe....

Roger also on the special TT......
Need 12 hour sleep so he can perform well on the track :p

Will give it a miss as well, prepping up for track day the next day :D

Top Bottom