Klang & Shah Alam Meet Ups

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yak....I miss u so much....hahahaha...

See u guys this friday....

- - - Updated - - -

Yak....I miss u so much....hahahaha...

See u guys this friday....

Dear adik2 dan abang2/kakak2 that just completed PMR......

We will be welcoming home a voyager (now a voyeur mind u...) back to KSA after his world trip. Let us see if there's any ///M parts that he had stowed away in the container vessels that he commandeered. And to that occasion, bro Consoglieri is lining up a drive..... just to stretch those tired legs, burn some rubbers and de-carbonizing the engine... Fredo....... jgn ckp banyak......the kambing is best when its served hot off the grille.......

Also.....heard that there's a test drive being lined up......come right up! come right up! its rm5 per round.....or was that per blip? hehehhehe

Date : Friday, 4th October 2013
Time : 10.00pm onwards
Venue : MMZ Bkt Jelutong
GPS : 3.109995110807335,101.54314398765564

Come one come all......See u guys Friday!

gendong;848312 said:

We will be welcoming home a voyager (now a voyeur mind u...) back to KSA after his world trip. Let us see if there's any ///M parts that he had stowed away in the container vessels that he commandeered. And to that occasion, bro Consoglieri is lining up a drive..... just to stretch those tired legs, burn some rubbers and de-carbonizing the engine... Fredo....... jgn ckp banyak......the kambing is best when its served hot off the grille.......

Also.....heard that there's a test drive being lined up......come right up! come right up! its rm5 per round.....or was that per blip? hehehhehe

Wish I can come..:argh::argh::argh:

gendong;848312 said:

nsaib baik den suko yg sojuuuukkkk....ahahhahaa

Hello guys. Sorry being so quite lately. Had to run errands and chores ever since got back home. Will definitely join u guys at MMZ this Friday. See you all there. To Gendong, tak buat lagi hehe but this time maybe la kot.

Thanks for the warm welcome back greet bros.. Kali dah gatal dah nie nak pedal to the metal hahaha

mizhan;848591 said:
i like my parking spot last week.. ini malam pun reserve tau :biggrin:

1st come 1st served bro.. BMW Elite card x laku la at MMZ.. :34:

Kalau aku lambat, tolong orderkan satay lembu 10 cucuk ye.. Doktor aku tak bagi makan kambing :tongue:

Another awesome tt at mmz with the presence of a mk7 golf. The m3 racun is very2 strong as well. Cheers for the awesome company guys. KSA is da best.

KSA Un-official Drive

Destination : KL-Raub-Kuala Lipis-Jerantut-Termeloh-KL
Date : Sunday 6 October 2013
RV : BHP Karak 7.15 am sharp

To those who are not able to join the official BMWCM Official drive to Pangkor, please join us for a short & fun drive.
Breakfast at Raub and lunch at Jerantut.
We should be back in KL around 3.00 pm.
This is a family oriented drive, so bring your family members along.

Thank you.
On behalf of KSA President.

consoglieri;848711 said:
KSA Un-official Drive

To those who are not able to join the official BMWCM Official drive to Pangkor, please join us for a short & fun drive.

Thank you.
On behalf of KSA

Any specific family activity bro?

- - - Updated - - -

consoglieri;848711 said:
KSA Un-official Drive

Thank you.
On behalf of KSA

Any specific family activity bro?

consoglieri;848715 said:
Mandi manda swimming pool together with lunch. So bring ur bikinis along guys.

Sadly my car cannot fit my whole family. Kereta bujang. Hehehe

Top Bottom