Klang & Shah Alam Meet Ups

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
consoglieri;847690 said:
Was supposed to be 325 e92 vs 335 e92 david & goliath thingy but the 335 seems to be chickened out at the last minute.

Haha. Sad to say, goliath had to stay in the hospital bed last night due to high fever for multiple days...
Feeling better already and can't wait to get out. Checking in to Holiday Inn after this...

wideawake;847758 said:
Haha. Sad to say, goliath had to stay in the hospital bed last night due to high fever for multiple days...
Feeling better already and can't wait to get out. Checking in to Holiday Inn after this...

Get well soon bro...... we'll see u breathing down the 325ci's neck next friday.....

Thanks for the awesome company, great mtg lotsa new faces (new at least to me as its 1st time joining yr TT), lovely rides & happy to finally see Abang Mizhan's E30 Alpina! The satay kambing really lived up to its name! Thanks Abang Gendong for being a great host...satay kambing on me next week! I will bring my buddy Andrew & his 335 (with his special 17" rims) next week for the 325 vs 335 match ya?!! Till next Friday, live happy & drive safe!

Its always a pleasure bro gilajazz. We r all one big happy family here.....looking forward to seeing u more....and to andrew.....still got potential....hhehehhe

Thanks for allowing me to blip the throttle of your M3 :love:

gilajazz;847766 said:
Thanks for the awesome company, great mtg lotsa new faces (new at least to me as its 1st time joining yr TT), lovely rides & happy to finally see Abang Mizhan's E30 Alpina! The satay kambing really lived up to its name! Thanks Abang Gendong for being a great host...satay kambing on me next week! I will bring my buddy Andrew & his 335 (with his special 17" rims) next week for the 325 vs 335 match ya?!! Till next Friday, live happy & drive safe!

Eh bro Mizhan ur most welcome...tapi apa blip blip ni je...test drive pun boleh la...next week we talk ya...

mizhan;847809 said:
Thanks for allowing me to blip the throttle of your M3 :love:

Yahooo!!!!

gilajazz;847842 said:
Eh bro Mizhan ur most welcome...tapi apa blip blip ni je...test drive pun boleh la...next week we talk ya...

- - - Updated - - -

Yahooo!!!!

gilajazz;847842 said:

oitt... customer complaint here la...satay kambing become a bit keras la when leave too long on the plate...ahhahaha..
anyway, it was nice talking to u guys..
err.. listnening to the E46 330i rumble was already great...let alone the M3....

-

Fredo;847940 said:
oitt... customer complaint here la...satay kambing become a bit keras la when leave too long on the plate...ahhahaha..
err.. listnening to the E46 330i rumble was already great...let alone the M3....

-

Biasalaa... Mmg itu macam.... Sate kambing maaa (dgn nada SA Proton)

Fredo;847940 said:

-

next week come earlier for the better taste of the satay kambing lo..

there was extra kambing coz syed didn't show up..

Fredo;847940 said:

-

- - - Updated - - -

there was extra kambing coz syed didn't show up..

Fredo;847940 said:

-

Wideawake, ahhahaa.....but still sweet la the kambing...keras aso i hantam...ahaha

Dainelle, ya la..... need to come early so that its still warm n tender...good idea

Bro Mizhan, waaah... their meeting took longer than ours kot... else, not only satay...sup campur aso lah haha

-

He3...spend time dgn family dulu.jumaat ni kita pekena sup sampai pagi.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

yak_95;848018 said:
Alo alo.... Dah jejak kaki ke Tanah Malaya last Friday..

ok...kita bakal adakan KSA Shortdrive soon..... another rempit E90 is back! :top:
welkambek bro...

count me in!! kita nak gi mana..?

Fredo;848130 said:
ok...kita bakal adakan KSA Shortdrive soon..... another rempit E90 is back! :top:
welkambek bro...

- - - Updated - - -

count me in!! kita nak gi mana..?

Fredo;848130 said:
welkambek bro...

Top Bottom