HPC - High Performance Challenge

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
pussy;288325 said:
Ramsing... driving in the wet is fun... car all over the place...

i had a chance to drive the Proton R3 race spec cars the last time and in the rain, without working wipers and worst, NO air-con :thefinger:

wipers working lar.....i was with you in car. You were HYPER-VENTILATING, hence the fogged window on the inside.:thefinger:

Come & try again lar....

Jules;288724 said:
wipers working lar.....i was with you in car. You were HYPER-VENTILATING, hence the fogged window on the inside.:thefinger:

Come & try again lar....

ok - u and pussy in a car ... raining ... and meow is hyper-ventilating ... :rolleyes:
hmmmmm .. .might carry a diff meaning , u know .....

535i;288769 said:
ok - u and pussy in a car ... raining ... and meow is hyper-ventilating ... :rolleyes:
hmmmmm .. .might carry a diff meaning , u know .....

that's what is it ? sure the cat was geeting wet from the rain...:thefinger:

Guys, I just heard from somebody who just been on the track on 27 Jan that SIC have raised the fees from RM150 to RM200 for open track.

The owner of this car is interested to join if there are still some slot available.

Capture.jpg

Jules;288723 said:
NO PASSENGERS ALLOWED for SAFETY REASONS. Sorry. ( in Gp 1 )

Grp 1 participants can only have 1 instructor as passenger.... And SIC DO NOT ALLOW rear passengers for track events.. Except for certain corporate events.

fabianyee;289313 said:
Grp 1 participants can only have 1 instructor as passenger.... And SIC DO NOT ALLOW rear passengers for track events.. Except for certain corporate events.

the corporate event i had last sat allowed rear passengers. 4 ppl to a car, running around the track. but it was std proton cars la, but was quite fun. btw, the new saga on track seemed pretty good la. suprising.

ramsing;289323 said:
the corporate event i had last sat allowed rear passengers. 4 ppl to a car, running around the track. but it was std proton cars la, but was quite fun. btw, the new saga on track seemed pretty good la. suprising.

Corporate events has paid experienced drivers mah... Got insurance coverage and all..

fabianyee;289327 said:
Corporate events has paid experienced drivers mah... Got insurance coverage and all..

ya...we had paid drivers. but no insurance la...if accident, mati katak!!! hehehe but was ok la. coz no other cars. and its nice driving with no incoming traffic at all. :burnout:

Im sorry couldnt get another 5 slots...will be asking for payment soon...so dont gamble it all away..Gong Xi Fa Chai..

Final list with grouping

Venue: Sepang International Circuit
Date: 20th April
Time: 1pm - 5pm
Cost: Members RM170 Forumers RM195

1. Zamtresco
2. GHS (G1)
3. Jacky
4. 535i (G1)
5. Rimsukan (G1)
6. David Yong (G1)
7. rush28 (G1)
8. ramsing (G1)
9. Cobra Kai (G1)
10. Raz451 (G1)

Waiting List:

1) GTE34
2) Wan520i

wow....!!! good response. But better pay soon. cos it's freaking cheap.

cos if you guys not paid yet...then I might ask my buddies to sign up. a lot of peoples are signing up.

cheers.

Cong Xi Fa Chai!!!!!

XXX, better set a deadline for payment.. otherwise sure drag one... fren fren lagi worse... No offence but that's the case most of the time.. ;)

xxx. minta tolong lah..., we have 10,598 members here..takkan allowed 10 member only..

wan520i;289743 said:
xxx. minta tolong lah..., we have 10,598 members here..takkan allowed 10 member only..

Ironically,when comes to money...haiyah!!!
When comes to driving..they'll say they are a good drivers. But when sat in the car with them...haiyah again...! * chuckle chuckle *

* cabut*:thefinger:

Ok Payment by the 20th of February to secure your place, otherwise your place will be given to those on standby.

Pay to BMW Club Malaysia , Maybank, Acc. No. 512352307612.
Fax slip to 03 74918122, Pls write your Nick/HPC on the slip. eg: xxx/hpc

For those who want lunch on that day it is additional RM25 per pax. Pls also pay it together with your registration payment.
Since you all are doing the 1pm session I would suggest you all have brunch before you come.

Pls bank in cash or check through the ATM/Cheque Machine at any Maybank.
DO NOT transfer via online or maybank2u as it cannot be done.

Pls also send me the details as below and PM to me, and also indicate if you want lunch or not.

DRIVER / ENTRANTDriver's Name:NRIC/Passport No.:H/P No.:Email Address:VEHICLEMake/Model:Year:Modifications:Vehicle Registration No:Car Club Affiliation:

XXX sir,

a quick (but rather irritating question)...if i register my e46 for the event and later decide to use my z4 (which is very unlikely) can ar?:burnout:

don't hate me...thank u for your patience:rock:

raz451;290876 said:
XXX sir,

a quick (but rather irritating question)...if i register my e46 for the event and later decide to use my z4 (which is very unlikely) can ar?:burnout:

don't hate me...thank u for your patience:rock:

you are asking the wrong person....:eek:

*ahem* why didn't ask me...I can hook you up.:smokin:

Top Bottom