HPC - High Performance Challenge

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
raz451;290876 said:
XXX sir,

a quick (but rather irritating question)...if i register my e46 for the event and later decide to use my z4 (which is very unlikely) can ar?:burnout:

don't hate me...thank u for your patience:rock:

That is not a problem. But better inform the organiser (KennyG) preferably the week before the event... This is to facilitate the allocation of instructors, which happened to be my task.. hehe...

fabianyee;291138 said:
That is not a problem. But better inform the organiser (KennyG) preferably the week before the event... This is to facilitate the allocation of instructors, which happened to be my task.. hehe...

wokey noted! thanks fab!

Received payment and faxed copy of the payment slip from Cobra Kai and GHS.
Please refer to the list below.

Final list with grouping

Venue: Sepang International Circuit
Date: 20th April
Time: 1pm - 5pm
Cost: Members RM170 Forumers RM195

1. Cobra Kai (G1) PAID
2. GHS (G1) PAID

3. Zamtresco
4. Jacky
5. 535i (G1)
6. Rimsukan (G1)
7. David Yong (G1)
8. rush28 (G1)
9. ramsing (G1)
10. raz451 (G1)

Waiting List:

1) GTE34
2) Wan520i

raz451;290876 said:
XXX sir,

a quick (but rather irritating question)...if i register my e46 for the event and later decide to use my z4 (which is very unlikely) can ar?:burnout:

don't hate me...thank u for your patience:rock:

Can, just inform me in advance..

KennyG

Final list with grouping

1. Cobra Kai (G1) PAID
2. GHS (G1) PAID

3. Zamtresco
4. Jacky
5. 535i (G1)
6. Rimsukan (G1)
7. David Yong (G1) PAID
8. rush28 (G1)
9. ramsing (G1)
10. raz451 (G1)

Waiting List:

1) GTE34
2) Wan520i

xxx,

Please remove me & GTE34 from waiting list. We have got our slots & already paid to HPC directly.

Thank you n see you guys there!!

ramsing;285028 said:
hehehe....on track, all warranty and insurance is void and null. so basically if u total your car, u better have a healthy bank balance. but there are ways....:cool:

Guys...help!

a few more days to payment deadline and i'm having butterflies in my stomach...kindda

i soooo wanna go but afraid my car will be thrashed...by other drivers who think they are super good!:eek:

got such thing anot??

raz451;293604 said:
Guys...help!

a few more days to payment deadline and i'm having butterflies in my stomach...kindda

i soooo wanna go but afraid my car will be thrashed...by other drivers who think they are super good!:eek:

got such thing anot??

there've been all sort car participated b4 including an expat lady driving a waja auto... you're in control of your car, not anyone else... and it's not a race.. drive at your own pace.. just let faster cars past on the straight...

raz451;293604 said:
Guys...help!

got such thing anot??

Don't worry....babe.:listen:

Only you are driving...not instructor.:smokin:

Zoggee;293727 said:
Don't worry....babe.:listen:

Only you are driving...not instructor.:smokin:

that i know...but the possibility of kena hentam fm the back (fm they-think-they-are-cool participants)?

i'm just being paranoid, am i?

raz451;293864 said:
that i know...but the possibility of kena hentam fm the back (fm they-think-they-are-cool participants)?

i'm just being paranoid, am i?

Yeah, u are just being paranoid my friend. Don't worry. Don't think too much. Lets come and enjoy the fun first. I will be at your back and make sure that I won't bump on you k. :top:

David Yong;293869 said:
Yeah, u are just being paranoid my friend. Don't worry. Don't think too much. Lets come and enjoy the fun first. I will be at your back and make sure that I won't bump on you k. :top:

LOL!

Oritey, thanks for the assurance, David and, everyone. Will bank in payment, latest 2morow morning. See u all on the track, aight?

Cheers

Final list with grouping

1. Cobra Kai (G1) PAID
2. GHS (G1) PAID

3. David Yong (G1) PAID
4. ramsing
(G1) PAID
5. rush28 (G1) PAID
6. Zamtresco
7. Jacky
8. 535i (G1)
9. Rimsukan (G1)
10. raz451 (G1)

Hi Guys,

Made my payment today & I've faxed the slip as required.

XXX,

I've PMed you my details.

Thanks

wan520i;293539 said:
xxx,

Please remove me & GTE34 from waiting list. We have got our slots & already paid to HPC directly.

Thank you n see you guys there!!

Thanks You,Bro...

Top Bottom