HPC - High Performance Challenge

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wah....i also want go n see.....maybe can get taxi rides...wuhoo!!!

GHS;284761 said:
OK it's Grp1 for me then... :D
But do I have to specify the Group now in the list above? Or only on that day?

Please specify the group in the list as well....

Thanks....

Jules;284762 said:
wah....i also want go n see.....maybe can get taxi rides...wuhoo!!!

Wanna ride in my car again? Last week I almost spun on the highway.......managed to control the car though thanks to HPC training :top:

Venue: Sepang International Circuit
Date: 20th April
Time: 1pm - 5pm
Cost: Members RM170 Forumers RM195

1. Zamtresco
2. GHS
3. Jacky
4. 535i (Group 1 pls)

1. Zamtresco
2. GHS
3. Jacky
4. 535i (Group 1 pls)
5. Rimsukan (Group1)

First timer so forgive me for asking - how many laps do we get with the instructors.

Thanks

Rimsukan;284810 said:
First timer so forgive me for asking - how many laps do we get with the instructors.

Thanks

Each group would get to go for 3 20mins sessions for the half day-session...

Group 1 participants may have to share instructor with another car/participant depending on the number of instructors vs participants... Group 2 and Group 3 do not have sit-in instructors.

fabianyee;284821 said:

Group 1 participants may have to share instructor with another car/participant depending on the number of instructors vs participants... Group 2 and Group 3 do not have sit-in instructors.

:top:

Thanks dude

1. Zamtresco
2. GHS
3. Jacky
4. 535i (Group 1 pls)
5. Rimsukan (Group1)
6. David Yong (Group 1)

Updated list with grouping

1. Zamtresco
2. GHS (Group 1)
3. Jacky
4. 535i (Group 1)
5. Rimsukan (Group 1)
6. David Yong (Group 1)

jacky;284707 said:
Is good event... but shall we check our car before in this event.

1. Zamtresco
2. GHS
3. Jacky

Yes check the necessarry things as though you are going to balik kampung no need put special tyres, add turbo kit and whatever ....

fabianyee;284821 said:

fabs....so only 3 20m sessions? after that, go home ar? so fast over? i tot got free running at the end?

btw, participants need to bring their own helmet also right?

ramsing;284956 said:
fabs....so only 3 20m sessions? after that, go home ar? so fast over? i tot got free running at the end?

Free running??? well, you can always put on your shoes and run at the open car park.. :D

Anyway, 3 20mins session can be tiring to some... Especially under the hot sun...

Yes, bring ur own helmet... HPC or SIC would not be providing ANYTHING... Bring own drinking water too..

fuiyoh....!!! syiok man.. I wanna go.!!!

No no....I will go.!!!! Wuhoo...!!!

Fabian....which group should I join ah?? Group 1??

fabianyee;284971 said:
Free running??? well, you can always put on your shoes and run at the open car park.. :D

Anyway, 3 20mins session can be tiring to some... Especially under the hot sun...

Yes, bring ur own helmet... HPC or SIC would not be providing ANYTHING... Bring own drinking water too..

hehehe. so no free running la? aisey, i remember last time zoggee said got. maybe i hearing things :listen: :D

i'll be taking my car in sepang this feb, and i'll see how she holds up. if ok, then i'll join if still got space left. :rock:

hello.....why is my name bring shouted here. What did I say la...??* garu kapla*

Zoggee;284993 said:
hello.....why is my name bring shouted here. What did I say la...??* garu kapla*

your name usually shouted many places la....ehehehe.

nola, last time in cbj lunch, i tot u mentioned got free running la. must be getting old la, remembering wrong things.

sorry ar zoggee, next time i shout your name in spa only. :rock:

Will the run void factory warranty? If yes, please don't tell them.. :D Gee... I so wanted to go, will take MC if I have to.. :D

By that time, my E90 would probably fully run in for this kind of abuse....

Will there be abusive driving for the car? or will our tyre come out botak end of the day? Brake wear?

Any husband and wife team? My missy would love to give it a shot but we only have one beemer.... :(

Please share some experience? TQ!

ramsing;284956 said:

Fab n all,

As I recall we get 25min for each session and there are three for morning slot......and three in afternoon slot.

In 25 min, u can cover 8 laps of the main track......assuming ur car relatively normal and your driving skills good. Of course, I also assume ur car take those 8 laps and survive......

OSF,
I will take that taxi ride with you as i need to re-assess my guys from time to time on track. So u 1st on list.....for 2008!

Some interesting photos from past similar events..

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

Maybe most of u can makan the Kelisa.. not to worry.. :D
DSC_0090.jpg

Anyway, checked with my missy, she say I cannot go... don't know she sayang the car or me.. :D So u people have lots of fun there and share photos with us. Anyone strapping camcorder on the car for YouTube featuring purposes.. ?? :D Wear a mask if u not comfortable.. :p

astroboy;285015 said:
Will the run void factory warranty? If yes, please don't tell them.. :D Gee... I so wanted to go, will take MC if I have to.. :D

By that time, my E90 would probably fully run in for this kind of abuse....

Will there be abusive driving for the car? or will our tyre come out botak end of the day? Brake wear?

Any husband and wife team? My missy would love to give it a shot but we only have one beemer.... :(

Please share some experience? TQ!

hehehe....on track, all warranty and insurance is void and null. so basically if u total your car, u better have a healthy bank balance. but there are ways....:cool:

for tyre n brake wear, it depends if u get possessed by aryton senna or not. :D but at least sepang is not as bad as Batu3. that one was a real tyre killer, not to mention heart stopper. eheheh.

Top Bottom