4. ramsing (G1) PAID
5. rush28 (G1) PAID
6. 535i (G1) PAID + Lunch
7. Rimsukan (G1)
8.Zamtresco (G1)
9. Jacky (G1)
10. raz451 (G1)

Juan Powerblow;294115 said:
Since there are 4 of my E90 buddies going, I'll drop by to kai-poh, heh!

Is the hyperavtive lady coming as well....:smokin:

RAZ....tell us who's bullying you while on the track. We will warn them. I jaga..jaga you.Don't worry.

I'll be protecting her from behind so that to make sure no other will "hentam" her from behind :D

Zoggee;294121 said:
RAZ....tell us who's bullying you while on the track. We will warn them. I jaga..jaga you.Don't worry.

Muaahahaha...don't la perli me!

I kiasu mah...

raz451;294125 said:
Muaahahaha...don't la perli me!

I kiasu mah...

If I'm not wrong,you will be in group 1. No overtaking allowed during negotiating corners. Only on the straight. If you do see faster car behind you,just yield and let him overtake you before entering any corners.

ok..

DY,

Cool,been looking forward to see yoo.:smokin:

Come la Scared ah!!!!!:thefinger::rock:

Zoggee;294127 said:
If I'm not wrong,you will be in group 1. No overtaking allowed during negotiating corners. Only on the straight. If you do see faster car behind you,just yield and let him overtake you before entering any corners.

ok..

vokey! thanks!

Hi,

Can I know when is the next HPC? As I'm interested to join but i guess its too late for this time around :burnout:

salinasaad;294181 said:
Hi,

Can I know when is the next HPC? As I'm interested to join but i guess its too late for this time around :burnout:

You actually come to the right place. Go pm Fabian. He will arrange it for you.:top:

salinasaad;294181 said:
Hi,

Salina,

can put you on waiting list, those who dont pay after tmw, we will allocate you the space.

XXX,

I've made the payment earlier today and have PMd you my details.

Thanks

Juan Powerblow;294115 said:
Since there are 4 of my E90 buddies going, I'll drop by to kai-poh, heh!

Anyone keen to meet up for brunch / early lunch before the event? If so, any suggestions for possible venues?

CK

XXX;294269 said:
Salina,

can put you on waiting list, those who dont pay after tmw, we will allocate you the space.

Mr XXX, Dun put me on the waiting list for this time around coz i want to go and have a look first. But pls put me in for the next HPC, thanx :burnout:

salinasaad;294389 said:
Mr XXX, Dun put me on the waiting list for this time around coz i want to go and have a look first. But pls put me in for the next HPC, thanx :burnout:

U can always join the HPC KPC group.. But this time round, the event would be on the south track... which is where the back straight is, not the front straight where the main pit building is located. so can be a little sunny... ;)

Cobra Kai;294373 said:
Anyone keen to meet up for brunch / early lunch before the event? If so, any suggestions for possible venues?

CK

difficult to recommend as there's not much choices there.. We normally have very early breakfast at the Dengkil R&R...

As for lunch, maybe you can be adventurous and try Dengkil town but mainly chinese food..

Cobra Kai;294373 said:

CK

Yeah I'm keen for that. But not familiar with that area. Maybe the HPC old-timers can give a suggestion on where to meet for brunch?

JPB, CK & Rimsukan; guys since you guys will be going from town area to Sepang, shall we (four of us) meet somewhere and go together and then decide where to meet with the rest for brunch or what ?

David Yong;294436 said:
JPB, CK & Rimsukan; guys since you guys will be going from town area to Sepang, shall we (four of us) meet somewhere and go together and then decide where to meet with the rest for brunch or what ?

Sorry to barge in...but which part of town will u guys be from? Can I tag along?

PS. If you don't mind a lady tagging along, that is...

Top Bottom