How to make e90 325 faster than Golf GTI MK6?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
...David has changed to a car that has M5 and M3 for breakfast.

Can we fit the 7 speed DCT transmission to M52N 325?
Else, I will wait 2 years and upgrade to e92 335iS. That should 'hatam' the GTI MK6 'kau kau'.
There is a chinese saying that goes, "Gentlemen's revenge, 10 years not late" (something like that lar).

Spaceman;489815 said:
ken, how bad is GTi's comfort level? i tot E90 325i with RFTs already shaking my balls terribly...

on mk5 GTI, sitting behind, driver cruising down NSH at 180km/h, passenger feels like on a sampan! but again, i'm driving most of the time so i cannot really say so much. this is the feedback i get from passengers. Also, the sound insulation level on an e90 is much superior to a GTI. however, i was told that the ride comfort and insulation on the new MK6 GTI has improved over MK5. I can only give my opinion on that in March :) Can't really tell much from a 5 minute test drive!

energy;489594 said:

Energy, better cook up some excuses, like kena lou-sai or something.:wink:

There is no way a 325 saloon can outrun the MK6.

First of all, it is running on DSG and FWD, meaning to say it has more hp at wheel given the lesser transmission loss. The E90 with all creature comforts and being heavier will not help as well.

Even on curvy roads, the Mk6 is no slouch either as it is equipped with a front LSD now, as compared to the previous Mk5 which understeers badly going into corners.

Like it or not, the Golf is a faster car overall.

Cheers

supergripen;489834 said:
What car? Plenty out there that can hv an ///M for breakfast..Do tell :)

Twin turbo E9x FTW! It also out ran a Cayman S from what I heard. Share share the details pls.

E46Fanatic;489848 said:
Twin turbo E9x FTW! It also out ran a Cayman S from what I heard. Share share the details pls.

twin turbo E9x not just out ran a cayman s, was like 5 car length ahead! can't even c DY's 335 number plate!

audi 2.0 TFSI quattro with 7speed DSG is even faster than the GTI MK6 :(
only e9x 335s can help us to redeem ourselves against the VWs and Audis.

ken;489855 said:
twin turbo E9x not just out ran a cayman s, was like 5 car length ahead! can't even c DY's 335 number plate!

5 cars length ahead!!! Dun exaggerate la bro. It was just about a car length ahead :top:

David Yong;489926 said:
5 cars length ahead!!! Dun exaggerate la bro. It was just about a car length ahead :top:

dun be too humble la DY...ur Proceed 335i tapaued the e39 M5 also ler...:top:
icon10.gif

370bhp 520Nm is just too much for the Cayman S and M5 to handle...:top:

t2ribena;489930 said:
dun be too humble la DY...ur Proceed 335i tapaued the e39 M5 also ler...:top:
icon10.gif

370bhp 520Nm is just too much for the Cayman S and M5 to handle...:top:

Wah..like this how la??? I can't afford a twin turbo N54.Now that my piece-of-crap e60 is gone,I'm out of options la.

I'm stumped.Everyone with their powderful rides and I'm stuck with a 1.3..sad.

Empire Strikes Back...Let the force be with you.. V8 with Akrapovic exhaust would be enough..

supergripen;489966 said:
Wah..like this how la??? I can't afford a twin turbo N54.Now that my piece-of-crap e60 is gone,I'm out of options la.

I'm stumped.Everyone with their powderful rides and I'm stuck with a 1.3..sad.

Get the Audi 2.0 tfsi quattro.

for N52 hopefuls, try this BMS Power Box, highly recommended
http://burgertuning.com/BMS_Power_Box.html
of course kenot see DY's tail lights but car drives much stronger & always seemingly want to drop gear n rev... vroom vroom

tried w a fren's stock MK5, kena tapau.. wutz new but he deep down he longs for my car n i lust for his ahaha

energy;490012 said:
Get the Audi 2.0 tfsi quattro.

If u look at just the product(car),ignoring other real world factors such as dealer support,spares,maintenance etc,this will the the perfect choice..I love the Audi 2.0tQ to bits!

I have made right decision to own this remote control car.... people praise so much about it .... another happy owner

Top Bottom