How to make e90 325 faster than Golf GTI MK6?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
GTI is a front wheel drive = you will win with limited traction : race on wet
Reduce weight. Besides the things Pussy mentioned : half tank of gas, speakers, front passenger seat... and alot more.

If you have balls, go for midnight karak highway run... from the Tunnel to the toll plaza...

If my E30 318is can take the sweepers at 180-200, the E90 should be able to as well...
But it'll be driver test rather than a car test... If straight line, the GTi has the upper hand...

.....thats why need air pump....to pump the balls...kakakkaka

I didn't say that... I said drop weight !

That is also why I am keeping my E36. 200kg lighter !

turbology;489601 said:
I didn't say that... I said drop weight !

That is also why I am keeping my E36. 200kg lighter !

Haha... you should be like Fabian, keep an E30, another 300kg shed.. :D

astroboy;489629 said:
Haha... you should be like Fabian, keep an E30, another 300kg shed.. :D

Oh ya.. My next BMW will likely be a E30.
But E36 is more comfortable. Passenger feel "safer" in newer car too :D :D

David Yong;489584 said:
Now you guys understand why I changed my car :D

Very true. Last track day, the GTi's walked all over the E90 325i's like we were pesky flies on the track...

to add...

not too exp, no mod needed (according to VW ad) , can take to track often for bashing...

with all due respect to BMW, there is no way you can beat him unless he's drunk.

Honestly, Golf GTi is a nice car to have. Value for money if you ask me. It also hold better 2nd hand value. Depending on what you want. U want a brand name plus comfort with good handling or you want something that is fun and powerful.

hahaha...the easiest n cheapest way is to just admit..ur car is faster than mine...:top:

had both GTI n BMW. honestly, BMW e90 325 can't outrun the GTI. From a standstill or rolling start, will also be behind. THe power to weight ratio and DSG gearbox on a GTI makes a lot of difference.
In terms on handling, GTI is good. Maybe a pro will ace an e90 better but for a normal joe like me, GTI is much easier to drive. Especially driving the GTI on 'S' gear mode, downshifting at high rpm is done automatically. Very ideal gear ratio. Just need to focus on the road, steering and brakes!
but of course if one would to consider the badge, i believe that BMW is a more premium brand compared to VW. On highway cruising, e90 is definitely more comfortable for passengers as well.
both r great cars!

ken, how bad is GTi's comfort level? i tot E90 325i with RFTs already shaking my balls terribly...

David Yong;489584 said:
Now you guys understand why I changed my car :D

So David,what car did u change to?? I'm kinda 'car-less' right now since I sold off my e60.

Looking for options..

Top Bottom