How to make e90 325 faster than Golf GTI MK6?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Schwepps;503952 said:
There's a vast gap between growing old and GROWING UP. We don't need to drop to the level of Satria/GTI bicep comparing. As they say, only those who don't have it need to tell everyone that they do. :wink:

Well said..

Sometimes I just smile to myself when I listen to all the 'd33k measuring' that goes on between GTi,GTR,TypeR etc owners.

Schwepps;504031 said:
You're an ex-Impreza man, so it all sounds even sillier right? :wink:

Funny u mentioned it.

When I first bought my Impreza and joined SCM(SubaruClubMalaysia),we were a small club with the members comprising mostly 30-over-ish professionals.Very mature crowd with some very very good drivers,reflected by our forum and also track,tt and group drive activities.
We were generally looked down upon by the mostly younger JDM crowd(Evos,TypeRs etc),the Subaru often thought to be inferior to other JDM machines,mostly down to the fact that Subarus are more expensive to mod,but more likely due to their ignorance.
But we didn't care..cuz we knew that we had something rare,unique,superquick but to mention a few.We were a quietly proud bunch.
It all went downhill tho as the grey importers started to flood the market with reconditioned STis and many young buyers(with daddy's money and most just got their driving licenses) started to buy the STis by the bucketloads.The forum started to get nasty and tt sessions spoilt by immature acts of d33k measuring antics.Disgusting.Cars barely 2weeks after being registered are being totalled by these young punks..I was speechless.

The old guards are still there at SCM,I might join them again when I hv the means cuz I still love the cars,deeply.

As am I with the BMW brand.

As far as d33k measuring is concerned,I still smile to myself when I hear one ;)

agree with the d33k measuring thing, how about a r35gtr owner said he can tapau 335,335 proceed, m3 even, and saying those cars not even in his league....sorry for bringing it back again lol

phas3r;520822 said:
agree with the d33k measuring thing, how about a r35gtr owner said he can tapau 335,335 proceed, m3 even, and saying those cars not even in his league....sorry for bringing it back again lol

It'll never end.There will always be clowns with a 'BIG' car and a small d33k.. just ignore them.All that big talk is just compensation..

phas3r;520822 said:

the r35gtr owner would actually be making a statement of fact...

nothing more, nothing less...

and if indeed it was a d33k measuring exercise, then yours and your brethren here would indeed come up truly and embarrassingly short...

and the best you can do is... of cors.... to.... ignore.... and... disappear... quietly... into... the background... noise....

Nissan R35 GTR... my dream car currently in production, but scary maintenance costs. Have to strike lottery first. :lol:

But guys, remember there's only a bit of rubber holding you onto the road. Schumacher is doing for millions of dollars, what are you doing it for? ;)

eeric;520966 said:

and if indeed it was a d33k measuring exercise, then yours and your brethren here would indeed come up truly and embarrassingly short...

and the best you can do is... of cors.... to.... ignore.... and... disappear... quietly... into... the background... noise....

Welcome back taikoh...first post since 2004. hahaha :) :burnout::burnout:

eeric;520966 said:

Welcome back.......your radar works fast in detecting the above post. So......selling your GTR anytime soon?:rock:

bmFIVE;521029 said:
Welcome back.......your radar works fast in detecting the above post. So......selling your GTR anytime soon?:rock:

He has been caught driving various BMWss recently.....:smokin::rock:

Welcome back eeric!

There will be fast GTR35's and there will be slow ones. Look at the GTR35 sandwich below hehe (pinjam Adam's FB pic):
27857_1432962234861_1557079872_1025254_5547285_n.jpg

Honda Integra FTW! :top:

E46F, it was a dry/wet/damp day at Sepang. But yeah the Hondas were fast :)

Our CSL taikor, not too bad did 2.38 with Pilot Cup sport tires under such conditions.

thanks for the warm welcome backs bros... much appreciated..

its been a long while since i was last here....

e46fan, u post something like that up here, you'll be accused of exercising your measuring tape or ruler too much... but the r35gtr is truly an astoundingly fast car...

i'm waiting for the bomoh to call me to tell me whether the next time attack event will be dry... then we'll see wat mine can do on street runflats..

AND is it too much for me to expect the 335s, 335 proceeds, 335 JBs, or even the M3s that are so much at home here, and are also practically the BIGGEST swinging d33ks here, to be there too?

It's not a valid comparison R35GTR vs 335i. Obviously a R35GTR has a bigger, butt ugly d*ck. So what else is new, huh?

Schwepps;521207 said:
It's not a valid comparison R35GTR vs 335i. Obviously a R35GTR has a bigger, butt ugly d*ck. So what else is new, huh?

Haha..like I said earlier,it'll never end:wink:

eeric;521201 said:
thanks for the warm welcome backs bros... much appreciated..

its been a long while since i was last here....

e46fan, u post something like that up here, you'll be accused of exercising your measuring tape or ruler too much... but the r35gtr is truly an astoundingly fast car...

i'm waiting for the bomoh to call me to tell me whether the next time attack event will be dry... then we'll see wat mine can do on street runflats..

AND is it too much for me to expect the 335s, 335 proceeds, 335 JBs, or even the M3s that are so much at home here, and are also practically the BIGGEST swinging d33ks here, to be there too?

How are you bro ??

Dun la scare me bro :cool: Everytime see your beast already make me scare. I think I should sell my 335 for r35gtr too like yours. 335i where can smell your exhaust. Hehehehe...

eeric;521201 said:

Coming from an ex-Porsche GT3, and an S204 owner, this is quite a statement. I'd be interested to read your comments on whats really special on the GTR R35 over the GT3 and the S204, and where each cars merit is on the track :)

Ridden shotgun in eeric's R35 in the wet... almost lost my balls when he was gunning down the front straight and hit almost 230kph before hitting the brakes... I repeat again, IN THE WET.
So yes, the GTR has tonnes of traction. While other cars were struggling with lack of traction on a soaking wet track, it was a walk in the park for the GTR. Eric, when we doing tat again? :D

what's up with the nissan gt-r that's going some 28 seconds behind the other? lol..

Top Bottom