My E90 325

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
nahh .. i think the pictures taken is when the car just starting to rest on the newly set up springs@coilovers ...maybe after a run for a day it tend to drop a little bit further down ...

RM 450 is expensive bro. I got mine at USD 60. Anyway, good choice to install black grill.

Iceman,
I guess so.

David,
How much for eye lid? They quoted me RM120. Motorsport division rip me off with the black grill, thought u guys vouch for them so much for parts and good price?

i didn't get the eye lid bro. This type of item can easily get from internet. Go to e90post as they have registered suppliers from Taiwan selling it.

Imagine i got my black grill, rear carbon fiber diffuser and quad polished twin tail pipe at around RM 1500 for all.

How would you describe the ride and handling of the car with the KW V2s and 19s installed? How do u rate the Direzzas?

The LM-Rs looks awesome man!

fad;566807 said:
Hi all,
I was meeting my supplier at sunway so i dropped by to motorsport division. Got myself a black kidney grill for RM450. Made in taiwan.

I still have the matte black grills from my previous e90. I would have let mine go for RM300.00 ;)

whiteknight88;567066 said:
really? i wan i wan.... care to share link on where to get it? cheers :)

ebay

try to find it yourself, that's the fun part of ebay.

Very nice, bro! :)

But, are you sure you want more negative camber on your rears? -1.3 already quite aggressive, no? More negative camber will cause inner wear on the rear tyres.

Kamion,
Rather have that then scrubbing the fender. Plus you can always rotate the tyres.

Top Bottom