F30 320i versus VW GTI Mk6

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Daniel E30;775048 said:
So, Prez.. Sepang, B roads or MEX?

Sepang Dan and by the way, when are we going to meet to discuss the planned Track Day? :4: I am free this week but will be away from 8th till 13th ...

dzuljazz2001;775061 said:
Sepang Dan and by the way, when are we going to meet to discuss the planned Track Day? :4: I am free this week but will be away from 8th till 13th ...

Hi Prez, i have some meetings over the weekend. But please do start the ball rolling first. Tianci can make it? Or any of the 335 kakis like our Politician Mr Rahimi or RR ( Raja Rempit ) Tun Bailey can help.

mizhan;775044 said:
i suppose comparisons such as this thread's title is most exciting to first time BMW owners or those thinking of purchasing their first BMW. however to those who have been in long relationships with the marque will find such comparisons amusing at best. acceleration figures, bhp, top speed are mere numbers that don't mean much. there will always be cars that are faster, cheaper, more 'macho' looking; but they are not BMWs. as for the 320d, only try it when you're sick of driving at the redline.

It is amusing yes, but such beauty contest where the relative figures are measured can also be practical even for those who hav been in long relationships with the marque.. as some may wish to explore multiple relationships.. :4:..

jwah;775016 said:
More characters added:
GTi also looks younger, boot smaller, cheaper too
Driver still single, mentally also younger, still dating

yes since i am soo old , i think i want to get GTI / GOLF to act young lar !!!!! drive bmw people think i am mature . drive GTI and wear BIG RAYBAN glass and spike hair with color sure younger by 20year !!!! of cuz need BIG BIG exhaust and BIG BIG turbo blowoff

_M_;775105 said:
It is amusing yes, but such beauty contest where the relative figures are measured can also be practical even for those who hav been in long relationships with the marque.. as some may wish to explore multiple relationships.. :4:..

Wah very deep meaning by the brothers hahahah

Daniel E30;775065 said:
Hi Prez, i have some meetings over the weekend. But please do start the ball rolling first. Tianci can make it? Or any of the 335 kakis like our Politician Mr Rahimi or RR ( Raja Rempit ) Tun Bailey can help.

Me prob away from 5th to 8th ... balik Penang makan!

tIANcI;775186 said:
Me prob away from 5th to 8th ... balik Penang makan!

Ok noted bro ... we will gather when all is avail ...in the meantime I will try and communicate with the PIC and revert soon :top:..

my boss drove a VW golf GTI 2.0 but last week my 320D sudah tapau itu golf. At lpt 320D can reach 240 km/hr

so when this 320d run gonna happen with the GTi boys? ... no response till now

B33mEr;775789 said:
so when this 320d run gonna happen with the GTi boys? ... no response till now

i hope this 'run' is arranged on the track rather than on public roads for own and others safety...

dzuljazz2001;775840 said:
... AGREED! .... :top::top::top: ...
wah , its driver vs driver already on track. slow driver with slow car like me will have to watch from pitstop , somemore no track experience.

t2ribena;775838 said:
i hope this 'run' is arranged on the track rather than on public roads for own and others safety...

If it ever happens lol :4:

Looking forward to bmwcm track day :top:

Did you guys go to the BMW driving clinic/school before taking it out on the tracks?

arulkl;775930 said:
Did you guys go to the BMW driving clinic/school before taking it out on the tracks?

To be fast driver better take. Those who take car increase 50bhp
Me slow turtle.

tIANcI;775969 said:
I practiced on PS3 ... GT5 ... LOL
walau GT5 got sepang track layout ? , maybe i crash my car at early stage thats why cannot reach that level.

dark1234;775974 said:
walau GT5 got sepang track layout ? , maybe i crash my car at early stage thats why cannot reach that level.

Sorry, sorry ... I meant I practise on GT5 only. It does not have track but Sepang is easy to remember. You can get in within 8 laps. May not be the best lines but you should remember it fast. You bought the play seat? :0)

Shall I arrange for a stock GTi to go up against a stock F30 320i at the next track day? What say you guys? See what tar pau what ...

tIANcI;775992 said:
Sorry, sorry ... I meant I practise on GT5 only. It does not have track but Sepang is easy to remember. You can get in within 8 laps. May not be the best lines but you should remember it fast. You bought the play seat? :0)

Shall I arrange for a stock GTi to go up against a stock F30 320i at the next track day? What say you guys? See what tar pau what ...

From "experience", the 320i don't stand a chance la. I say this coz even though the 328i is faster, it's pretty close. Yet again, my 328's engine still very tight, still less than 3,000 kms

Top Bottom