F30 320i versus VW GTI Mk6

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
dzuljazz2001;774884 said:
Modded GTi? Scirocco? ... where? where? I'll take them anytime, wanna smoked (soot) them good .... :4: ...

Haha ... the El-Presidente has spoken .. Dun play play his 530d is very fast firepower provided by Hartge :top:

SilverBullet;774897 said:
come Dan all go out gti, 320i, 320d, 335i go have some nice tt then rempitzzz

How bout 330i? boleh join tak huhuhu

Mavik;774917 said:
I got my friends from the VW Owners club who are also keen on joining a shared run :)

Awesome ... hahaha this will be fun to watch 320d's with the GTi's ... i'll be the sweeper :4:

i think its about time some of 320d owners here come back to planet earth for a bit...sorry...

u guys (320d) shud try bungkus the polo GTi first before Golf GTi...stock to stock...all modded ones tak main...

humble a bit no harm one...why make enemies and talk as if all other makes owners are our enemy...

usually slow car and slow driver is sweeper , i more slow lar.,

B33mEr;774918 said:
Haha ... the El-Presidente has spoken .. Dun play play his 530d is very fast firepower provided by Hartge :top:

How bout 330i? boleh join tak huhuhu

Awesome ... hahaha this will be fun to watch 320d's with the GTi's ... i'll be the sweeper :4:

dark1234;774924 said:
usually slow car and slow driver is sweeper , i more slow lar.,

Heheh ... usually the faster one's will always say they're slow :p

Wuk51;774820 said:
Hmmm..even a MK6 already being tapau by my 320d la bro....jangan pandang rendah 320d...hehe...

Tak berani pandang rendah 320d lah bang....in fact i have driven 320d for 2 weeks when my ex 323i in workshop. It is a very good car, power in low speed but the fact is that is it really not as fast you you claim, i played with GTi, scirocco, Evo 9, STi, A5....all also tapau the 320d, max speed i tried was 220km/h, above that no breath...The evo and Sti was not even racing cause I heard the blow off valve sound many times....they purposely back off and wait for me....A5, GTi and scirocco slowly pull away......

The cars I managed to beat were ALL CARS when going to genting, not even GTi EVO STI GTR Ferrari Lambo can keep up because I ignored the speed bump all the way LOL.

So think twice before you buy any premium selection cars.

standard 320D not that fast lah, I had problems trying to shake a Jetta on a open straight road from 120 onwards, only from standstill I pulled away.

astroboy;774955 said:
Compare FC la.. haha.. :4:

agreed. i now spend RM100 less per week compared to when i was using the 330i as daily driver.

waa...read this thread suddenly felt itchy already....hehehe...
Time to train my Greysnake for next rempit session....
hehehe....

But we sure kena bungkus by 335i and above la....straight line drag....
Uphill....more torque ftw....

imho, it is good to have fast cars i.e. faster than others, but I don't think it is really cool to overtake someone 100m just before the toll booth, like I was once overtaken by a skyline. I surely admired that RM400k skyline and all but driving further after the toll, I could see he didn't go too far either, what a waste I thought; showing off at the most - the highway was congested. The Govt is going to install more high speed cameras, so speed can't be the only criteria. Anyway, b4 deciding on a BMW I did take a look a VW but chosen BMW instead, no offence to VW.

stock GTI can beat the 320i and 320d.

but i dont think it will be able to beat the 328i, 335i and 330D.

and all these are straight line drag race.

Rattlesnake, 320d tah pow by 335? If got iron balls, m3 also wont come near 320d or 325i through d corners.... Like vroom325 always says, technique is everything too. Want straight line power, slam in a evo3 engine with big snail on a satria, strip d interiors and wala u will fly to heaven.... Wakaka

Daniel E30;774977 said:
Rattlesnake, 320d tah pow by 335? If got iron balls, m3 also wont come near 320d or 325i through d corners.... Like vroom325 always says, technique is everything too. Want straight line power, slam in a evo3 engine with big snail on a satria, strip d interiors and wala u will fly to heaven.... Wakaka

Agree with u daniel....:top:

How good a driver's skill is how fast he can enter and exit a corner safely and gracefully, perfect brake timing and perfect judgement decisions on whether to push the pedal to the max at certain situations (safe overtaking etc..). And not forgetting road courtesy...waving thank you or sorry to other road users if needed, early signalling etc...

Nowadays with many speedtraps and AES....safe to go above 200km/h? + One mistake, loose life, leg and limbs, whats the point?

based on soo many input , i going to federal auto now to test VW GTI , since i am slow driver with slow car but ON GTI it can tapao

2.320i/320d/328 ( e90/f30)
3.520/520d/525/528/530 except D (e60/f10)
4.7 series .

then i come chase after all BMW with above spec (un modded ) . hahaha,
why you all buy bmw , sell it today and Get GTI !!!!!!!!!

Daniel E30;774986 said:
Hahahaha.....buy buy buy...... Satria gti

VW GTI cheap and good some more good investment , you book one , next few month can naik harga ! , appreciation !
bmw you buy no appreciation only depreciation .
satria GTI dun play play that one Ferrari also can tapao if modded . thats why sultan johor buy www1 for satria neo , while he have a bugati veyron. satria is fast !

dark1234;774985 said:
based on soo many input , i going to federal auto now to test VW GTI , since i am slow driver with slow car but ON GTI it can tapao

2.320i/320d/328 ( e90/f30)
3.520/520d/525/528/530 except D (e60/f10)
4.7 series .

then i come chase after all BMW with above spec (un modded ) . hahaha,
why you all buy bmw , sell it today and Get GTI !!!!!!!!!

Except for the F30 328i ... that one different story lerrr :4:

Top Bottom