F30 320i versus VW GTI Mk6

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
328i stock suspension is too soft to take on a GTi. unless you can find a highway that is smooth, road undulations will make the F30 dangerous at high speed.

B33mEr;774988 said:
Except for the F30 328i ... that one different story lerrr
:4:

ok sorry , all sell slow BMW buy GTI so we can go tapao the BMW !!

sure kill list
2.320i/320d ( e90/f30)
3.520/520d/525/528/530 except D (e60/f10)
4.7 series .

mizhan;774990 said:
328i stock suspension is too soft to take on a GTi. unless you can find a highway that is smooth, road undulations will make the F30 dangerous at high speed.

wah so GTI can tapao 90% of all the forum member car here !
so with stage 2 , it can tapo m3/m5 ?
maybe only 1M can fight, who got 1M , else malu lar go for the drive , seems most already agreed GTI will beat BMW flat here.

Got rempit session? been told by a few people i met with modded mkV and VI and 335i and evo and sti etc etc that their car faster than mine... Don't remember asking them but they are always quick to point it out to me. Don't think that is true, it's just they have bigger balls on public roads than me :)

Back on topic the best to compare with the GTI mkVI is not the f30 but the f20 and i think the f20 can outperform the gti. Do they sell the 125i here?

mizhan;774990 said:

True but from the recent drive the 328i is really fast part of the reason for the soft feeling is the unusually high sidewalls i.e 245/45/18 .. i believe once change to BMW performance wheel it will be more stable.

mizhan;774995 said:
indeed, a GTi can and will tapao most non-M.

M3 power come in late ,expensive
But m car no bsri only warranty 2 year
Wv Gti is 5 year and cheaper !

Book your Gti today !

B33mEr;775000 said:
True but from the recent drive the 328i is really fast part of the reason for the soft feeling is the unusually high sidewalls i.e 245/45/18 .. i believe once change to BMW performance wheel it will be more stable.

wait for the M-Sport variant.

gti can beat 335? hahaha.. golf R maybe la. GTI will have all the "cool" exhaust noises and still wont be able to touch the 335 in a drag race.

my take is (last to first):
- 320i
- 320d
- GTI
- 328i
- 335i
- Golf R

jwah;775007 said:
GTi also looks younger, mentally also younger, cheaper too

boot also smaller, so more for single guys or girls. but GTI is the manlier version of the Mini Cooper S.

for FIA GT1..satria GTI and EVO are not bad choice...but for our federal roads and highways, daily to/fro our offices and not to forget, comfort, fun driving....how? You guys are seasoned BM owners...you seem to confuse the newbies like me...hehehe

More characters added:
GTi also looks younger, boot smaller, cheaper too
Driver still single, mentally also younger, still dating

Wow, people sharing real-life experience also kena accuse sombong la, high heavens la.

Most 320d owners are not the bullying type :D
If others wanna have fun with us we will definitely give it a go but don't cry if the result does not conform to popular beliefs.

i suppose comparisons such as this thread's title is most exciting to first time BMW owners or those thinking of purchasing their first BMW. however to those who have been in long relationships with the marque will find such comparisons amusing at best. acceleration figures, bhp, top speed are mere numbers that don't mean much. there will always be cars that are faster, cheaper, more 'macho' looking; but they are not BMWs. as for the 320d, only try it when you're sick of driving at the redline.

mizhan;775044 said:
i suppose comparisons such as this thread's title is most exciting to first time BMW owners or those thinking of purchasing their first BMW. however to those who have been in long relationships with the marque will find such comparisons amusing at best. acceleration figures, bhp, top speed are mere numbers that don't mean much. there will always be cars that are faster, cheaper, more 'macho' looking; but they are not BMWs. as for the 320d, only try it when you're sick of driving at the redline.

... :top: .... but then again it all depends also on who is behind the wheels .... if the likes of your goodself ....I dare not imagine ... :4:

Wuk51;774837 said:
Bro Silverbullet... fyi my car already being vectored for the past one year ago...my 0-100 already tested using scangauge bro...it shown 6.5 sec from 0-100...dyno done shown 450Nmm2 and 200hp...moral of the story there is never ending story for modification.... so mode your car if u dare la...dyno chart can be found in this forum..do search for

bro,

we r comparing stock to stock ma........

if u compared to those modded GTi, where can u come near ??

realistic, its always difficult to compare different makes and models. Lets just enjoy what we drive. And open a new Tread " sharing your kills ". Post your dyno charts, videos and drive experience. Like the e90 post.

Top Bottom