F30 320i versus VW GTI Mk6

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
B33mEr;774870 said:
No offence bro but i've played with many Gti's and 320d on the highway (latest today in fact lol) i would say GTi is much faster than 320d as the GTi can keep up with me easily when going 200 and above. I couldn't say the same thing about 320d though. Scirocco on the other hand is really fast even in stock standard from though on paper they're the same power output as the GTi's

Played with modded GTi's then it's different story larr i got smoked pretty bad lol.

sure or not u got smoked pretty bad? hehe..that time in your 330i or your ///M? :vroam:

B33mEr;774870 said:
No offence bro but i've played with many Gti's and 320d on the highway (latest today in fact lol) i would say GTi is much faster than 320d as the GTi can keep up with me easily when going 200 and above. I couldn't say the same thing about 320d though. Scirocco on the other hand is really fast even in stock standard from though on paper they're the same power output as the GTi's

Played with modded GTi's then it's different story larr i got smoked pretty bad lol.
ive to agree with u.. ive owned mk5 and mk6 gtis and id never say that my powerkitted 320d can tapau the gti.. match yes.. tapau kingdom come nope..

back to topic.. drag 320i vs mk6 gti.. definitely gti.. but id definitely prefer the 320i for daily drive..

SilverBullet;774875 said:
sure or not u got smoked pretty bad? hehe..that time in your 330i or your ///M? :vroam:

Hahaha ... my 10yr old 330i :4:

B33mEr;774870 said:

Modded GTi? Scirocco? ... where? where? I'll take them anytime, wanna smoked (soot) them good .... :4: ...

my thought, but i do not own a 320d or MK6

straigh line : GTI win ! , got BIG turbo !
curvy road : 320i / 320d win ! balance car.
shopping center : 320i / 320d win , can put lots of stuff in boot , GTI put in more look like kancil carrying stuff
pickup chick and prestige : 320/320d , sad to say GTI has been use by too many ah beng 8/10 gti driver i see is ah beng, mostly with yellow/golden/silver hair dye only rarely i saw gentlemen driving the car.

conclusion GTI young man car, if you over the age do not buy , people will think you want to act young.

DCome come, let pancing keluars d gtis.... Eh wan, who saya 335 is poor mans m3, its defined as a road warrior and an m3 killer...oppps oppa oppa

lude;774876 said:
ive to agree with u.. ive owned mk5 and mk6 gtis and id never say that my powerkitted 320d can tapau the gti.. match yes.. tapau kingdom come nope..

back to topic.. drag 320i vs mk6 gti.. definitely gti.. but id definitely prefer the 320i for daily drive..

try powerkit with vector la bro..br boleh tau...:top:

Daniel E30;774887 said:
DCome come, let pancing keluars d gtis.... Eh wan, who saya 335 is poor mans m3, its defined as a road warrior and an m3 killer...oppps oppa oppa

jialat, i can only afford 335 die cast model only !!!! *SOB* SOB

Daniel E30;774892 said:
Dark1234, if ur a gd driver, u will be fast in any car. Not nessarily a 335...
bullet in the head,

i drove slow car, bad driver , parking also take 10min to park

Daniel E30;774887 said:

so many GTI owner here la....sorry la bro...with moded GTI and straight lane mybe superb...but in reality when u drove small car is it save inside?hmmmm...last time played with my fren own a new MK6 at mex hgwy...his top speed was 250kmh me also at the same speed...but my 320d launch more faster...no wasting on spinning and also he potong me already 230kmh then we tag along smpi la putra jaya...he cannot tapau me since he already tekan habis....me still got somemore pedal to tekan but i wont dare...my balls only there...but not fare la since i m on mode vector but he only stock MK6 but honestly he told me that he felt his car not stable when rich 240kmh...hmmm...so our BmW is still the best la in term of handling and performance if moded...sekian...

Daniel E30;774891 said:
I hear a drive in d making....rempit drive?

Bro, u wanna invite the gti forum/club for the nxt ulu langat/benong/bukit tinggi run? :4:..

B33mEr;774870 said:
No offence bro .....

Non taken bro. I guess we both have different experiences dealing with GTi's. Haven't come across any of the ABT guys yet :D

Nowadays looking out for a GT86. Saw a red one recently but on the opposite side.

Top Bottom