e36 328 ownership experience

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yippee....see u guys there.
I persume the TT is where the restaurant is, in Extreme park ...?

Originally posted by ccl68@May 16 2005, 11:38 AM
Yippee....see u guys there.
I persume the TT is where the restaurant is, in Extreme park ...?
I think just go round driving round the extreme park and find a group of E36 parked there should be the place..am I right guys? :D

e36 TT, Monday, 16th May, 9:30pm Sunway Extreme Park
1. Lee36328...
2. WAFS328
3. ccl68
4. vrulz
5. three28 - a LOT we can learn from this sifu...
6. musclehedz
yes, yes...

it's the coffee shop next to the restaurant....

it's well lit, so easy to find...

if lost, call me la... 012 2306398...

quorum quite good already... great! :yahoo:

see you guys there... :D :D :D

It was great to finally put a face to the nicks last night!!
Thanks again Lee for showing us how a e36 328i with Autofoam can perform great cornering abilities, althought my 85kgs might limit the performance :D

Hope to meet the more in the next meet.

Cheers!!

yes, ccl68,

it was good to have a nice cosy discussion on e36....

and we were all suitably impressed with the babe-pulling factor of your cabriolet, esp the motorised roof... looks damn sexy!

musclehedz' car had oodles of torque to spare...

must test wafs328 and ccl68's cars next time...

three28's white beast is as magnificent and mysterious as ever... lots a magical mods....

i think i found new converts for both foaming and arb... :p :p :p

I had a great time ...

CCL.... loved your cabrio mate ....damn ...chun weh

cheers

muscleheadz ... heheheheh the creaking sounds are the additional feature on the e36 ..

hahahahahahahaah

cheers :D

Originally posted by three28@May 17 2005, 04:50 PM
muscleheadz ... heheheheh the creaking sounds are the additional feature on the e36 ..
... of which I have pretty eliminated on my babe with a good dose of WD40. :D It is quiet in my babe now.

three28, your car is c h u n.

I have 1 dozen of WD40 in my boot now :D hahaha

What I can say about AutoFoaming is... EXCELLANT.

Originally posted by musclehedz@May 17 2005, 05:21 PM
What I can say about AutoFoaming is... EXCELLANT.
Oh, that "OMG WTF car" of lee's.... That was what I almost blurted out when he first drove me in his car. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry I couldn't come last night lah, it was the wife's first day at work, I was also working late.

BTW, the freaking a/c (which has needed something or another everytime its gone in and checked) packed up last night. Fan works, compressor didn't activate. Lets hope its just the switch or connection. Derma lagi kepada mech setia aku....grrrrr....

Lee,
Thanx for showing & demonstrating your car's superb handling. feels solid & intact. next time feel free to try my car.

Three28,
Can i try another round on your car? feels addicted to the power

Musclehedz & ccl,
Maybe next time i can have a ride in your car as well.

:p

Originally posted by WAFS328@May 17 2005, 07:48 PM
Lee,
Thanx for showing & demonstrating your car's superb handling. feels solid & intact. next time feel free to try my car.

Three28,
Can i try another round on your car? feels addicted to the power

Musclehedz & ccl,
Maybe next time i can have a ride in your car as well.

:p
no prob B)

Originally posted by wkwoo69@May 17 2005, 06:03 PM
When he pulled the trademark u-turn ah? heheheeheh.
Yeah, he did it on the Ampang elevated highway... with another car joining the highway at the same time on his left. OMG!

Lee is NUTS! :D

But I did enjoy myself all the same. :eek:k:

No doubt about it, Lee36328 pushes his ride hard, extremely hard. Going up Fraser's, it was a joy to see (and hear!!) him flinging the heavy but stable beast through the very tight 2nd gear corners. Like a lot of the experienced drivers in ths club, he does it with a good understanding of the car's dynamics and limitations. Also, he has a very sound suspension set-up and excellent tyres. His ride proves once and for all that the crushing mid-range performance isn't the only thing worth shouting about.

I love the car to bits too , and boy, how I wish I could afford a manual conversion!

just tested my 325 e36 at sepang highway 230kmh with auto 4speed. There is a wiralution chasing me from behind but finally he cant over take me..... But i respect him a wira go over 220kmh...

1 thing i realise alot of smoke coming out from my exhaust according to my gf dunno white or black... I think the previous owner did not push the car to the max is an old man owner hardly go top speed. I heard those are burning carbon smoke or something like that ??? But is it healthy once a while press the car max ?

Yep, u should push it the hardest once in a while and let it be de-carbonised..:) Ur ride should feel lighter after that.

Originally posted by ZeNeGeR@May 22 2005, 02:56 PM
just tested my 325 e36 at sepang highway 230kmh with auto 4speed. There is a wiralution chasing me from behind but finally he cant over take me..... But i respect him a wira go over 220kmh...

1 thing i realise alot of smoke coming out from my exhaust according to my gf dunno white or black... I think the previous owner did not push the car to the max is an old man owner hardly go top speed. I heard those are burning carbon smoke or something like that ??? But is it healthy once a while press the car max ?
if the prev owner hardly went to top speed, ur engine will be quite clogged by now...

you... need to... PUSH IT!!!

clear them cylinders my friend...

you also might benefit from a thorough engine carbon cleaning treatment, as well as fuel injector cleaning treatment, following by iridium spark plugs, voltage stabilizer, earthing cable, and you won't recognize your car after that.... you'll swear someone dropped a new engine into your car...

but, while you are pushing it... BE SAFE....

BTW, when r u gonna join our e36 tt? hope to see u there at the next one dude...

Top Bottom