e36 328 ownership experience

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hmm..could it be the fuel delivery?? If it is, then u may want to check with ur mech on the condition of the fuel filter?

Originally posted by NumberTWO@May 12 2005, 02:34 PM
hmm..could it be the fuel delivery?? If it is, then u may want to check with ur mech on the condition of the fuel filter?
the car is at the mech for a major overhaul on wear and tear items. The fuel filter is fine and the engine it thoroughly healthy. I also asked my mech why is it like that, he said high compression and powerful cars with that amount of torque is like that??

I did hv such 'jerky' moment when I hard pressed the pedal months ago, but that was resolved after changing the fuel filter and pour in a bottle of Redline(or STP's) fuel injector cleaner...
Sorry, can't help much....

Originally posted by NumberTWO@May 12 2005, 02:51 PM
I did hv such 'jerky' moment when I hard pressed the pedal months ago, but that was resolved after changing the fuel filter and pour in a bottle of Redline(or STP's) fuel injector cleaner...
Sorry, can't help much....
hhmm...maybe that might help... maybe my car was due for service i guess. Anyway I'll check to see if that feeling still exist when i get my car out this weekend.

Hey guys,
This thread seems very active with comments etc.
Why not have a TT session with our E36s parked together??
After all, the newbies & Oldies can meet the sifus & cikgus....
Choose somewhere theres ample car parking spaces would be even better, & not too far from KL .

I think it would be a brilliant event....after al, the E30s do meet at least every week...nice lot !! ;)

Originally posted by ccl68@May 12 2005, 03:08 PM
Hey guys,
This thread seems very active with comments etc.
Why not have a TT session with our E36s parked together??
After all, the newbies & Oldies can meet the sifus & cikgus....
Choose somewhere theres ample car parking spaces would be even better, & not too far from KL .

I think it would be a brilliant event....after al, the E30s do meet at least every week...nice lot !! ;)
That's an excellant idea.. a fleet of E36 parked in 1 line :D

Yet another issue - who's debadged their car? I have. It makes me feel a lot less guilty when tionging "fast" moving 19 inch bodykitted E46 318is (especially coupes!).

E36 TT sounds good!

Originally posted by wkwoo69@May 12 2005, 04:02 PM
Yet another issue - who's debadged their car? I have. It makes me feel a lot less guilty when tionging "fast" moving 19 inch bodykitted E46 318is (especially coupes!).

E36 TT sounds good!
What a 'debadged'?

Lee,

I didn't notice the RPM before but I'll look at it and try it again when I get my car back. Thanks.

E36 TT sounds good!
ok,

sounds like there's a demand for an e36 TT....

Let me get the ball rolling....

Firstly, any prefered days?

Mon..-Tue..-Wed-Thu.......-Fri.........-Sat...-Sun
open-open-open-KlangTT-ShoruTT-Open-Open

Come guys, lets hear your preference....

Good to hear there's a great response for a TT session.
I should be able to meet up except Tuesdays.
Monday's are interesting....

hey guys !! juz wanna say hellow to E36 fanatics ... i'm new to E36 ... can i join u guys for TT too ?? :)

Originally posted by wkwoo69@May 10 2005, 09:50 PM
The crappiest ownership experience of this car is actually trying to find a buyer. Officially off the market now, but all reasonable offers considered!
Know how you feel... me facing the same problem too.

E36 TT sounds good!
Me too. Problem is, I got plenty "birds", "fishes" and "pelanduks" trying to tiong me.... But one hard prod on the power pedal will put them in their place... far far behind. :D

Lee ..

U r officially ...

The King of E36 Racun !!! :yes:

everybody .... bow !! :eek:k:

Top Bottom