Car Window Tinting

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I just pass a POLIS roadblock today... lucky it is at 10pm therefore its hard for them to notice the diff. Hope I wont receive any saman from day time roadblock

No saman, they'll just tear it and you have to report to JPJ with 7 days.

EL118;632471 said:
i tried V-cool before, given 5 years warranty. started to disintegrate in 6th year (side mirror). also not smart tag friendly.
Now on Llumar Diamond 6, (top grade) with 10 years warranty and smart tag friendly.

So, what's is your opinion? Thanks

Wow, I think not. It can only be checked and then go through the place, as approved and not approved. then you must be corrected and then go for a re-audit. rip off; even JPJ and police did not do that, they thought that will cause you to rip yourself or else write to UA call.

Hi Guys,
What tint would look good for Space Grey E90? Emphasis is on looking cool and security.
Ive given up on all the IRR,UVR, bla3 as none of them seem to work against the Malaysian heat.

Thanks

Reflective purple tint on front windscreen.what type of tint issit?brand n shops recommendation in kuala lumpur.

Jleecy;699438 said:
nobody have the answer to my question above?:)

As a formality, please introduce yourself in the Newbie section first.

It is like entering into someone's house and not saying hello to the host and expect a warm welcome to your question.

EL118;632471 said:
i tried V-cool before, given 5 years warranty. started to disintegrate in 6th year (side mirror). also not smart tag friendly.
Now on Llumar Diamond 6, (top grade) with 10 years warranty and smart tag friendly.

Bro,

may i know how much is Llumar Diamond 6? im planning to give them a call to find out anyway.

I tinted my e60 with huper optik 40 all round at CV kuchai. Osem! No smart tag, remote auto gate issue.

which one is coolest?v-kool?raytech?3m?llumar?im in dilemma...visibility is not my concern,help me guy

which one is coolest?v-kool?raytech?3m?llumar?im in dilemma...visibility is not my concern,help me guy.

I tinted my love E60 Huper Optik 50 for Front & Back and 30 for all windows. Looks cool. It looks dark at times and at times it looks bright/clear. Very interesting combo.......Done in CV

the easiest solution is to survey as everyone has different opinions/preference when it comes to tinting. I definitely will recommend one with security/safety features as nowadays our streets are quite dangerous. A lot of big brands carry large variety of tint so do your research and take your pick. My 2 cents worth go for V-Kool as it has been a famous brand since forever and has a handful of choices to spoil you and will cater for your need :top:

mafia8880;757308 said:
which one is coolest?v-kool?raytech?3m?llumar?im in dilemma...visibility is not my concern,help me guy

Personally i like what 3m has to offer. As we know, 3m are quite an established and famous company. i don't have a bmw but i used to, for now my car is using 3m tinting. It's not that clear and not that dark.

3m

mafia8880;757308 said:

Personally i like what 3m has to offer. As we know, 3m are quite an established and famous company. i don't have a bmw but i used to, for now my car is using 3m tinting. It's not that clear and not that dark.

I will also rather say that there are pretty much options for this thing. As much people will be asked they will definitely reply with separate options. I personally utilize v-cool for my car, but here I can see there are pretty different reviews regarding each of them.

Top Bottom