e60-any questions that related

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by boydf@Aug 4 2005, 05:36 PM
Do you mean Sect.14 pj? Not that i can remember on existance of auto detailing centre in pj....Where lah? :dunno:
Hi DF,

PM me your email and I can forward you his location map.

Darren Chang
Autodetailer Sdn Bhd
Basement Hanger No 6
Jalan Bersatu 13/4
PJ
Tel: 0123838961

Cheers!

Saw an e60 station wagon yesterday by KLCC, and a Peugeot 407 station wagon a few days earlier. Saw lots of them when I visited Munich recently. Its good to see variety. Don't you think?

Originally posted by xcell60@Aug 5 2005, 10:21 AM
Saw an e60 station wagon yesterday by KLCC, and a Peugeot 407 station wagon a few days earlier. Saw lots of them when I visited Munich recently. Its good to see variety. Don't you think?
I've seen pics of the e60 wagon but not in real life yet. The pics looks really cool. Will surely make all the Volvo wagons eat dust!! It redefines the meaning of sports wagon.

The Pug 407 is also very nice. There's a blue one in my office car park that I've been checking out.

Also counted now 6 e60's and 1 645i coupe in my block's private car park. I'm still the only one with the Olivin color!

Last Tues I went for the launch of the Alfa at Mandarin Hotel. They too brought in the 156 Sportwagon. Other cars are the Alfa GT, 156, 147/156 GTA, 147 and 166. All very nice designer cars, esp the Alfa GT...very sexy, but with only 2L and 165hp it'll not live up to it GT name. It needs at least 200hp before it can be considered a serious GT car.

Bro's

It has been awhile this thread not moving.....busy?.....

As we communicate earlier that our proposed "tt / hh" shall be held on 2nd Sept, how bout xcell60?....can you make it, bro?

To others e60 owners, you guyz are also invited. Pls pm me your contact for communications purposes....

Thankx

Originally posted by boydf@Aug 25 2005, 03:03 PM
Bro's

It has been awhile this thread not moving.....busy?.....

As we communicate earlier that our proposed "tt / hh" shall be held on 2nd Sept, how bout xcell60?....can you make it, bro?

To others e60 owners, you guyz are also invited. Pls pm me your contact for communications purposes....

Thankx
Hi Bro's,

Got reply from cysoon...says he's in Holland and will let us know if he can make the TT on 2 Sept at Souled Out.

I'm off to Shanghai tomorrow so will be offline until next Thurs. have fun and see you next Friday!

JC

boyd, I will there on the 2nd of Sept. Out of curiosity, is Sri Hartamas a safe place to park our cars?

John, enjoy yourself in Shanghai.

Originally posted by xcell60@Aug 25 2005, 03:25 PM
boyd, I will there on the 2nd of Sept. Out of curiosity, is Sri Hartamas a safe place to park our cars?

John, enjoy yourself in Shanghai.
Yeap....i hope. But so far, no problemo...

Guys,

I'm still experiencing some noise either my doors or back centre console altho i did send my car two days back at AB Segambut; they've changed the all door seals & replace my centre console as well.

Do anyone experience this? Might need help.... :cry:

boydf,

I got the rubber seals on the doors replaced as well and doors re-aligned. and this solved the problem. The sound you are referring to is coming from, as you say, from the console behind the rear seats. I too am experiencing this, and will be giving in my car to AB Glenmarie soon.

According to them, its a 1/2 day job to rectify this problem. There are two distinc noises, one which is from the back console that rattles rather than squeeks (door). Do you still hear noises after collecting your car from AB Segambut?

Stranger:

Bro, i cant turn the key after pressing the OBC button in your trick/secret menu because i dont have a key.

Im using the card with the start/stop button..

How do i get into the menu? Thanks

Dear all,

I am thinking of changing my 16' rim to a 18' M-Sports rim. Will this affect my warranty.

Appreciate if someone can comment on this.

Top Bottom