BMW 2005 TRACK DAY!!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
BroZog

..that day magicfox say its a white E34, mine is not white... :dunno:

aiyo... easy to find out lah..

both XXX E34 and zogg E30 in the Sepang track again lor... and we'll find out then...

:p :yahoo: :nyehehe: :eek:k:

Originally posted by Alvin@Mar 30 2005, 04:57 PM

Point of track day is to learn how to handle our own cars, knowing what we are capable & having fun.
This is not a race!!!

Magicfox dont be firestarter after you get burn then you know :D

Originally posted by Juan Powerblow@Mar 29 2005, 10:51 PM
Wah! Zoggee, a lot of lives in your hands man!!!
:blush: but I'm only gonna drive at 60kmh max... :blush: still got anuder 3000km to go la... :beaten: running in the engine leh :blush:

can i join ah my car 318 auto and ori gila e36 sumore ...can ah ???????

Originally posted by vincent@Mar 31 2005, 05:57 PM
can i join ah my car 318 auto and ori gila e36 sumore ...can ah ???????
Join la... its abt how u can understand yr ride in the tracks.... how it handles in bends, and how far u can push yr vehicle (depends on yr skills only!!!).

Follow the convoy....

Guys,

Can I bring ,my Gti turbo instead? My E36 has g/box issues lah. Crap!!

my suspension also not so good la . if i want to join what should i do just go there terus or have to register first before that day

Opp,

i just found out it's an open track day... other cars will be there as well, so bring anything you want!

It's an open track as stated earlier in the thread. anyone can bring their car in...

From experience, sat track session has less cars but can't say for sure it'll be the case on that day.

As for why not closed session, SIC charges RM5000 per hour for closed session. So do the maths.

Lessons with Kev...
8. adliz

Taxi ride with Zog...
1. naza2
2. 535i
3. magicfox
4. 5201
5. XXX
6. flash
7. Juan Powerblow
8. adliz

OSFlanker - Go-kart champion instructor in Sepang F1 with UDM...
1. Juan Powerblow
2. Alvin
3. Albundy
4. Vivian

I hear that open track days attract a lot of pretty adventurous drivers who would just try their best to read the fine prints on your rear end and at times brake a little too late hence trouble.... I have never been on the track before so am a bit weary. Any input on this guys?

Originally posted by Juan Powerblow@Apr 3 2005, 10:34 PM
OSFlanker - Go-kart champion instructor in Sepang F1 with UDM...

1. Juan Powerblow
2. Alvin
3. Albundy
4. Vivian
Walau, someone put me on top of the table (pai ngau seong toy)!!!!! Meeself neber been on track in a road car leh, nor have I won any kart race. The best I have done is to hit 13,500 rpm, still 500 rpm short of the magical number.

Nevertheless, this is a taste of what to expect :

Back to reality, this is what will really happen (if there is a Proton signboard around) :

Originally posted by wirelessjunkie@Apr 3 2005, 10:45 PM
I hear that open track days attract a lot of pretty adventurous drivers who would just try their best to read the fine prints on your rear end and at times brake a little too late hence trouble.... I have never been on the track before so am a bit weary. Any input on this guys?
just let them past on the straights and all is well.. if u hog the racing line then it's asking for it lorr....

Hard to say what to do or not to do specifically. Just play by ear and be alert. see fast coming car from the rear view mirror, move off the racing line and let them past. If it's at the corners, maintain ur line during the corners and then move aside after the corner to let the car past. Not wise to move over when u're aledi in the corner..
Road cars are more cautious on the track, but beware of track prep cars. See one coming, just move over.
and don't go fighting for racing line in the corners. That's asking for trouble as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom