Final Trackday for 2005

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! everyone got new toys to show off, eh? i'll show u mine if u show me urs! ;)

osflanker, super grippy tires or not, ur kooka will makan me anytime la. the tires unproven la. i hope they hold up in the heat. sepang turned my last set into rubber bricks.

redd

for those interested in convoying to track with italia auto, we will meet at dengkil R&R at 12 noon, and depart dengkil at 1230pm.

we need to be at the pits by 1pm to book pit space.

see you all this weekend!

redd

Originally posted by Redd@Oct 17 2005, 02:03 PM
for those interested in convoying to track with italia auto, we will meet at dengkil R&R at 12 noon, and depart dengkil at 1230pm.

we need to be at the pits by 1pm to book pit space.

see you all this weekend!

redd
:) better keep ur phone on man... :) will call you... B)

Originally posted by Redd@Oct 17 2005, 06:10 PM
come come! :D

redd
:blush: REDD..????? :blush:

before you go...please READ..!! join me la. even ur alfa gang can join what...everybody can be my friend.

Sorry ah.. :) off topic a bit ah. I dowan to drive with empty stomach ma. :)

Looks like everyone's going to this last trackday. A little bird told me a bunch of Subarus and Evos are gonna show up and take names...

Originally posted by tyke@Oct 18 2005, 06:19 PM
ah guys.....wont this kinda like clash indirectly with the AGM?
i knw tht the track day is earlier @ 2pm till 5pm but wont tht be a rush thingy for those wishing to attend both the track day and the AGM?

if i'm not wrong,agm starts at 4 or 5 pm,thn voting,thn buka puasa?
like how to make it to the agm like tht wor?
i oso wanna go to the track day but dowan to rush and end up driving recklessly and getting a few speeding tickets on the way..... :(
looks like i wont join y'all for this final track day thn..... :cry:

either way,y'all hav fun and drive safe alwiz.
for those attending the AGM,i shall c y'all at bernards thn..... :yes!:

rgds,
-brad-
I think hor...those who is going to the track day are not going to the AGM...and those who is in the AGM are not going to the open track day.
and I think maybe...maybe some are crazy enuf to go both.....

nothing to complain about what...

scared of summons then dun speed la...then maybe you'll see me at the AGM oso wat.. :p :D

zoggee, gonna have to take a raincheck on the pre-sepang BKT.

aiya, so what if the evos and scoobies are coming. they have their fun, we have our fun. the more the merrier! :)

redd

Originally posted by Redd@Oct 18 2005, 10:16 PM
zoggee, gonna have to take a raincheck on the pre-sepang BKT.

aiya, so what if the evos and scoobies are coming. they have their fun, we have our fun. the more the merrier! :)

redd
eh..??? why wanna miss the BKT.?? I tot you are into Pork.... :(

i love pork. and i love BKT even more.

but i have something to do on sunday before trackday and puchong a bit far la.

sorry, bud. :(

redd

Originally posted by Marco@Oct 13 2005, 10:38 PM
sorry guys..i dun think i can join up with u all this time...haih...too bad..i have to wait till next year...enjoy urself in the track!drive safely!!
cipot....scared kena tapau ah :p

to all those who attended trackday today, thanks for coming! i hope u all had a good time!

the necc, it was good to finally put a face to the nick. didnt manage to catch u for that taxi ride but i hope to collect next time. :)

osflanker, it was a pity u didnt manage to let kookaburra out of its cage today. next round!

zoggee, good to see u again! when BKT?! ;)

redd

monday & tuesday bad for me la. quarterly planning meetings, means ill be in a room subsisting on starbucks and pizza for the two days. :(

thursday ill be in ipoh.

friday can ah? if not u all go ahead la.

redd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom