BMW 2005 TRACK DAY!!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by OSFlanker@Apr 3 2005, 03:14 PM
Back to reality, this is what will really happen (if there is a Proton signboard around) :
Ehhhh.... neber driven on Sepang F1 b4?!!!! Better still. Just good thing it's your car and not ours you're gonna try being intimate with Proton sign-boards. Anyways, it's your hidden talents we're sure to see, heh!

WJ

Stop worrying lar. No problems wan. Anyway Sat open day you will get less of those fast & furious types. Hope fully on 16th it will be the same also. Normally those are workshop cars & they tend to go on Sunday's.

Originally posted by Alvin@Apr 4 2005, 09:38 AM
WJ

Stop worrying lar. No problems wan. Anyway Sat open day you will get less of those fast & furious types. Hope fully on 16th it will be the same also. Normally those are workshop cars & they tend to go on Sunday's.
:D

Originally posted by OSFlanker@Apr 3 2005, 03:08 PM

Walau, someone put me on top of the table (pai ngau seong toy)!!!!! Meeself neber been on track in a road car leh, nor have I won any kart race. The best I have done is to hit 13,500 rpm, still 500 rpm short of the magical number.
I heard rumour that you hit 17,000 rpm last Sat woh! :p

Did anyone check out www.italiaauto.com forum. There's a thread warning every BMW showing up in Sepang to watch out for revenge on their site's hacking and calling for war. Redd was nice enuff to clarify that it wasn't us who diddit and I thot we're collaborating with them on this event?

They are kidding la. Anyway, I read that Redd was suggesting to make the event exclusive but it would cost RM300 each or so. Anyone keen on this notion? Perhaps Fabs could check with him? Cheers.

Originally posted by wirelessjunkie@Apr 4 2005, 07:56 AM
They are kidding la. Anyway, I read that Redd was suggesting to make the event exclusive but it would cost RM300 each or so. Anyone keen on this notion? Perhaps Fabs could check with him? Cheers.
I'm bringing my hockey stick just in case even tho like many of them, I suspect it was some third party trying to stoke fire, like the Volvo Performance cos got Turbo Club or Audi Kenot-Perform but Look Chun Club... :D

Originally posted by wirelessjunkie@Apr 3 2005, 10:45 PM
I hear that open track days attract a lot of pretty adventurous drivers who would just try their best to read the fine prints on your rear end and at times brake a little too late hence trouble.... I have never been on the track before so am a bit weary. Any input on this guys?
WJ

With the speeds you will be posting, you'll be lucky anyone would be fast enough to hit you!

just an update:
the whole IA website hacking fiasco turned out to be nothing more than an april fool's prank by our forum admin. no permanent damage was done and the one member who was screaming for bmwclub blood has been properly sedated. ;)

i hope u guys dont take it too seriously. i know we didnt. :) i know it couldnt have been u guys cos no one here would be stupid enuff to have the trail lead back here if it was u who hacked the site. i think most of the IA members realised that, too.

on trackday:
someone suggested having an exclusive event at RM300+ a pop. this is only possible if we can scare up minimum 50 cars for the day. which i doubt we can do at RM300 a go.

let's give this open day a try first. alvin has gone thru a lot of trouble to arrange this and im sure it will be fun. in the event that there are complications, we'll look more seriously at an exclusive event next time. :)

redd

hi alvin, just to update u on our schedule. see u at 8am on april 16!

0730 - Meet at Dengkil R&R (pls do not be late)
0745 - Depart Dengkil R&R
0800 - Meet BMWClub at Sepang toll
0815 - Depart Sepang toll for SIC
0830 - Arrive SIC, last minute prep
0845 - Driver briefing by SIC officials
0900 - Trackday starts - GIVE IT HELL!
1200 - Trackday ends
1230 - Depart SIC
1300 - Meet at Sunway Extreme Park for lunch and debriefing session (aka tokkok singsong)

redd

Originally posted by Redd@Apr 4 2005, 07:03 PM
just an update:
the whole IA website hacking fiasco turned out to be nothing more than an april fool's prank by our forum admin. no permanent damage was done and the one member who was screaming for bmwclub blood has been properly sedated. ;)

i hope u guys dont take it too seriously. i know we didnt. :) i know it couldnt have been u guys cos no one here would be stupid enuff to have the trail lead back here if it was u who hacked the site. i think most of the IA members realised that, too.

on trackday:
someone suggested having an exclusive event at RM300+ a pop. this is only possible if we can scare up minimum 50 cars for the day. which i doubt we can do at RM300 a go.

let's give this open day a try first. alvin has gone thru a lot of trouble to arrange this and im sure it will be fun. in the event that there are complications, we'll look more seriously at an exclusive event next time. :)

redd
hey !

was someone talking about me ....... okay , have been properly
sedated now ..... :p

see you guys on the 16th.

Originally posted by pistole@Apr 4 2005, 10:57 PM
hey !

was someone talking about me ....... okay , have been properly
sedated now ..... :p

see you guys on the 16th.
Welcome aboard...

Originally posted by Juan Powerblow@Apr 4 2005, 11:16 PM
Hahahaha... You guys are quite a fun bunch. Looking forward to meeting all of you in 2 weeks. What a convoy it's gonna be!!!

Tom - Hok Yeh Lah... :D I'm gonna get banned for this!
u sure u want Tom to do a prank on us???

He might replace all the logo with the 3-pointed star...

Anyway, just realize the topic is slowly drifting away...
So back to topic : Is everyone on the list confirmed to be going or just 'pakai taruh nama' only????
It's the saturday after this, that's 12 days from today....

16th April is cumming dead fast....

All my previous excursions are all Sunny and dry....

BUT, in view of the wet seasons lately..

Any one knows that is the policy of SIC with regard to RAIN

1. Before start of session? - Delayed? How long? Cancelled? Postpone?

2. When rain commences during the session? - Refund? Delayed?

Anyone? anyone?

Thanks.

ILV

We will check on this with SIC. Since we pay upon entry, we can decide then what we want to do if the weather looks bad. But i think if it drizzles, then SIC will not refund. But will check again. Since its in the morning hopefully weather holds up for us.

Redd

Thanks for the itenary. Yes! Meet you all at the Sepang toll.

As for an exclusive event, like REDD says lets get thru this first. ONce everyone is ok with it we can alway organise an exclusive event. Cost will be higher & its up to the members what they want. We would need at least 50cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom